oppa_:

JI won's mother is now MLs step mother,
JI Won's mother had affair with ML's widow father. For his MONEY.

Unless they’ve massively changed the story, that is not what happens.

As to topic of thread: I found out about this from Na In Woo’s upcoming projects, read the webtoon and than cried when I couldnt find the book. Loving everyone in it so far. 

I was looking for a new drama with PMY and voila!  It is living up to expectations

I started watching it because I was craving that classic K-drama fix, you know? The kind with those predictable yet totally addictive plot twists, love triangles that keep you on the edge of your seat, and just that perfect dose of delightful K-drama cheesiness. It's like comfort food for my soul – can't resist the allure of those familiar, wonderfully dramatic elements! What can I say? Sometimes you just need that good ol' Korean drama magic in your life.  

I originally avoided MMH because I misunderstood the premise and have an aversion to divorce/adultery. But I came across it again and this time reading the synopsis cleared the cobwebs blocking my vision and now it's one of my favorite KDramas so far. I find it to be very enjoyable both in terms of the lol humor and the satisfaction from seeing villainous characters receive their just desserts.

The 1st episode was shocking to me ... how Jiwon died.. i was litterally shell shocked... and im.sure those who watched it was also shocked at how.it was.played out... it was totally unexpected, for me

?

The reason I started watching is because I witnessed so many men chated there wives and the wives are still living with them because he is man and he can do whatever he want and women have donthing to with it and family also don't say anything. Some are forced to death so it's refreshing to see revenge in a fantasy at least. 

I started watching this drama because PMY but for sure I was just craving that kdrama cheesiness, love triangle and revenge plots that is keeping me at a edge right now. After watching 2 episodes, I got too curious so I even read manhwa. Now I am just curious how the director is showcasing the story because the webtoon is too different from drama. So yeah, here I am. 

Because of Park Min-Young! My friend also told me about the synopsis and it's a genre I really enjoy.

because of the BTS thing that i saw on insta

I saw the trailer and immediately wanted to watch it 

Instagram reels tempted me to watch it lol

Park Min Young
and I read the webtoon as well. 

PMY! finally she's looking healthier....

I love a satisfying revenge + time travel trope but what made me actually start this drama was a reel I watched of the proposal scene with drones where the comments were about the ML being a huge green flag. It wasn't even his proposal but he just wanted to make her happy and feel special. that kind of love was what made me start watching this. 

I'm staying because it is SOOO GOOD and I love it so far, love the lead's relationship. Park Minyoung's drama never seems to disappoint. I love how the side characters have depth too and everything is done right. Cliches done right and the revenge is not sidetracked plus the pacing is good