Spriggleton:

I have done some additional playing and it’s definitely something with the size of the  ‘Completed’ list. I have tried opening Completed as separate tab etc and that is lagging for while before it loads up

Hi, sorry to jump on this, but I have noticed this too on my iPad as well! Just seeing if there is any update :)

Aoi Community Manager

Updated: Please try it on your iPad again.

Aoi:

Updated: Please try it on your ipad.

oh Wow, much better, thank you! But I would probably also see if it is the same for OP as well (I’m just a hanger-on)

Aoi Community Manager

There are still some issues with the flickering, but we are looking into it.

Aoi:

There are still some issues with the flickering, but we are looking into it.

Oh I didn’t notice that but thank you for the continued support!

Hey look at that :) looking much better…if in doubt more database space 👍

Still a little laggy on mine when scrolling through. But to be honest my list is pretty huge so that is to be expected. However it’s initially loading which is a lot better than before when it used to just provide a blank loading tab and we are getting to the “B’s” of the completed list instead of just the “A’s” when It did finally load. So we are getting there 😁

Aoi Community Manager

We're going to revert the changes for now. It's preventing people from sorting.

On the iPad, using safari and chrome separating out the lists into individual tabs, I only have issues with the ‘competed’ list. It fails to load offer reaching part way through the “A’s”. 

On my laptop using chrome, the full list is fine. So it’s currently isolated to the iPad. Which is better than before when I couldn’t access on either.

I believe in you, make good choices :)