Make a RecommendationRecommendations
- Myung Wol and Mi Ho gives off the same feeling, Myung Wol is from the earth but she is lost when it comes to love just how Mi Ho is lost about everything around her.I feel that Myung Wol is just as cute in her acting and voice as Mi Ho.If you liked one try the other 2, i`m sure you`ll like it
- Both are of a girl that despite being sweet, lively, and not so smart stays loyally in love with a guy with full knowledge of it being unrequited. And due to some mishaps they begin living under the same roof and she continues to show affection for him although he seem interested in another. But slowly she starts to rub off on him.
- Both are of a girl that is sweet, lively, and not so knowing, loyally falling for a guy with full knowledge of it being unrequited. And due to some mishaps they have to live together and she is always at his side continually showing her affection for him although he seem interested in someone else it slowly starts to rub off on him. With a fantasy twist to it I'm sure you'll enjoy.
- Might sound weird but I think, what will make you love both dramas is simply because it has the same feel to it, in both dramas there is this one person you hate until you go CRAZY and the main guy who is really awesome (and handsome of course) They are your typical k-drama with a twist which will either make you fall in love or hate. In the end of each drama you'll love the couples cause they have the same "best friends and lovers" feel to it.
- both male lead actors are done by Lee Seung Gi and so both the dramas have somewhat historical ideas in it and both have Gumihos in it, although in Gu family book its not Gumiho but actually its named mystical creature!!! However I love them both!! If u havent watched it ..... WATCH IT NOW!
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
- Main Title: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
- Native title: 내 여자친구는 구미호
- Also Known as: My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox; Nae Yeojachinguneun Gumiho ; My Girlfriend is Gumiho
- Aired: August 11, 2010 to September 30, 2010
- Airs On: Wednesday, Thursday
# of Episodes 16Average Duration 1 hr. 2 min. per episode
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Supematural
- Score: 8.29 (scored by 8,460 users)
- Ranked: #100
- Popularity: #69
- Members: 12,574
- Favorites: 0