Blkittykat:

Hello!

How do I join?

I added you to the members list :) There is really no requirements to join... you just have to express your intention to join in the comments which you did already and that's it.

Sunshine, Thank you! ,3 

would like to be part of the group too

Sunshine123:

I added you to the members list :) There is really no requirements to join... you just have to express your intention to join in the comments which you did already and that's it.

Oh yaay!

Really glad to be a part of the club!!

yuri_yaoi:

Sunshine, Thank you! ,3 

No problem :) Hope you enjoy it here!!!

Blkittykat:

Oh yaay!

Really glad to be a part of the club!!

Glad to have you here!!!

Sunshine123:

Is anyone else really excited for KinnPorsche ? I’m EAGERLY waiting on the premiere and I hope that with all of the hype surrounding the show that it lives up to everyone’s expectations. All I know is that from the trailer, it looks shot really well. I love the cinematography already and of course I’m curious to see how the actors will do. They all look good. But, I’m even more interested in the story. I love that we are getting an action and mafia based BL story. 

If you click on the photo, it will take you to the trailer on YouTube. DISCLAIMER: this show is for mature audiences only. I’m just putting that out there because I’m not sure how old everyone is in this club so don’t say I didn’t warn you lmao 

OMG me to!!!!! ??? In 2020 I was listening to some drama edited music and a saw a mashup of I’m in love with a criminal for KinnPorshe!! Then I had to find all the details about it as my blood was boiling!! I’ve been waiting since then… it’s been like over a year!! Kyaaa I try to forget but once in a while I would remember and come back for any updates in MDL and satisfy my soul again with the trailer. Then a couple days ago I again did my rounds and saw the new trailer and imminent count down about to start. I’m soexcited!!???

But now I’m torn on when I should start it. Should I watch it as it airs each episode or should I wait till the end and binge all the episodes. IDK  (edited: btw it seems that you can use emoji’s here since they turn into question marks)

• I would love to join too!! ^.^

Hi :) I'm glad I found this club and I really would like to join it *-* I love BL and I am always looking for something new to see, I think this is the right place for me :) 

*waves* I wanna join too, but I have no idea how. I'm an idiot. 

I’ll love to join. Thank You 

AbsoluteBL:

*waves* I wanna join too, but I have no idea how. I'm an idiot. 

Im pretty sure its just one of these things where you can just apply, add the banner/picture of the club to your profile page and just keep watch over the thread occasionally to interact. 

I would like to join please

omg_kelp:
Ahem, in time for my enchante binge later, as well as little bit of time to rest my back from facing the computer all day long.... here are headshot badges of Gun Atthaphan. it's a set of 1 GIF, and 3 stills. pick and choose whatever that is to your liking.

Sunshine123:
Is anyone else really excited for KinnPorsche ?

Ahhhh!! The Gun headshots are so frickin' cute! I'm definitely going to be using them ;) I loved him as Punn in The Gifted<3

Enchanté episode 9 was pretty good! Lovey-dovey Theo and Ask were the cutest, and it actually had a unexpected plot twist in the end. I can't believe it's ending next week, but it's also perfect timing because I need some room for KinnPorsche (KinnPorsche is 100% going to eat up all my free space in my head lol). I've been waiting for the series to release for such a long time, so I'm so excited!