OnyxTheHedgehog:

Ooh, that looks cool, but what exactly is it? (I feel like I should know this lmao)

Lmao it is the last twilight DVD boxset it comes with the full series on DVD and it comes with pictures and photos cards and one of the photocards supposedly has an autograph of JimmySea but idk if I should open it or not lol XD

PaiSkyForever:
I am so excited!!! My boxset finally came!!! <3

it looks great <3 ^^ 

Light L:

it looks great <3 ^^ 

<3  hey bestie!! You ready for more We Are on Wednesday? :)

PaiSkyForever:

<3  hey bestie!! You ready for more We Are on Wednesday? :)

yess, lol i cant wait for more <33  , usually i have a bias about who i like but this one its tough as i love all couples almost equally :D 

PaiSkyForever:

How exciting ^^ Please show us the goods if you do decide to open it <3

Light L:

yess, lol i cant wait for more <33  , usually i have a bias about who i like but this one its tough as i love all couples almost equally :D 

Same lol <3

axdxex:

How exciting ^^ Please show us the goods if you do decide to open it <3

I will give me a couple days to decide. Knowing me I will end up opening it cause I am curious lmao XD

PaiSkyForever:

Oh my lord, this looks so good, i want to frame this pic, also love the way they did the colour gradient 

PaiSkyForever:

I will give me a couple days to decide. Knowing me I will end up opening it cause I am curious lmao XD

I wouldn't NOT be able to open it!

ONLY BOO! EP 6

Noooo, not the love triangle! And the stress of Moo possibly moving far away just as Kang is opening up. 

I wonder why Kang never gave Moo an answer about who he was with. (Moo's cousin). Maybe that would mess up the triangle thing going on.

Good night guys

I am mentally drained from my exam today and my fingers hurt from writing for three hours and I am convinced my back is going to need medical attention from sitting for so long, but we persevere and prepare for the next exam; June cannot come any sooner. Anyways now that my personal rant is over:

Update - 

RiqueXinw:

Good night guys

I am mentally drained from my exam today and my fingers hurt from writing for three hours and I am convinced my back is going to need medical attention from sitting for so long, but we persevere and prepare for the next exam; June cannot come any sooner. Anyways now that my personal rant is over:

Update - 

I feel like the wait was too long lol

Also best of luck to you, you can do it!!! Fighting!!!

Is anyone watching Begins Youth?

It's not a BL, but strong on brotherhood btw seven boys. I was curious if anyone in this group is watching, and what you thought of it. It looks like some pretty heavy issues, so I'm hoping to hear a spoiler about the ending, before I decide to watch it. 

I listened to one of the sound track songs and it was amazing.

I'm watching "Between Us", now a bit more than halfway through. Since I'm a huge fan of "Until We Meet Again", needless to say I'm automatically lovin' it.

That being said, two particular thoughts in my head: Firstly, more than a bit of sadness at the recent decline of Wabi Sabi, given their extraordinary BL legacy (or does anyone think they'll survive as a pure production company?). Secondly, I'm so used to seeing Thai BL product placements for Oishi drinks that it feels strange seeing placements for Yen Yen drinks. (I take my product placments seriously, as these contain the secrets to BL beauty!)

p43425:
I'm watching "Between Us", now a bit more than halfway through. Since I'm a huge fan of "Until We Meet Again", needless to say I'm automatically lovin' it.

YESSSS good job, Between Us is one of my favorites <3  It's mostly just a lot of romance with a little drama lol