5.  K.I.S.S,  as an aviation mechanic for over 40 years....we the technicians, mechanics, grease monkeys, wrench........we like it this way

The phrase; “keep it simple, stupid” is thought to have been coined by the late Kelly Johnson, who was the lead engineer at the Lockheed Skunk Works (a place responsible for the S-71 Blackbird spy plane amongst many other notable achievements).

So, ultimately,

This,  'simple' fella rulz.

Helo_Mek_in_Vegas:
5.  K.I.S.S,  as an aviation mechanic for over 40 years....we the technicians, mechanics, grease monkeys, wrench........we like it this way

The phrase; “keep it simple, stupid” is thought to have been coined by the late Kelly Johnson, who was the lead engineer at the Lockheed Skunk Works (a place responsible for the S-71 Blackbird spy plane amongst many other notable achievements).

I am far away from engineering n mechanical field  but recalling one, which is related to this, just felt like sharing with u all guys.

One component, let's say has got 10 screws with 10% of probability of failure,  if u add second component with 10 screws with same percentage of failure probability , probability of getting failure gets increasing as per the number of component keeps on increasing.......

On the contrary, lesser the number of components,  lesser will be the complexity ( ultimately more simple) and such lesser will be probability of failure.

Again me zero in computer coding..... but guys....does it work like this?

If we have lesser number of lines in a code, lesser would be chances of errors or bugs????

6. Simple

Steve Jobs stated once that “simple can be harder than complex”. 

And that's true. Requires a lot of hard work to get your thinking clean, to come up with a simple solution.

Even our dear Einstein says, 

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

But a simple solution is always better than a complex one.

Are we supposed to change the word if it's past 24 hours or continue?

7. Simple does not necessarily mean easy.

For example: Losing weight is a simple idea but the journey to getting to a healthy weight is not an easy process.

8. Simple is the root to simpleton.
A concept of a person having straight ahead thoughts and normally happy with a very little bit of everything. Like a fool with a pen.

10. simple mind people is the happiest people

Komentator isenk:

So true. So true.

Komentator isenk:

Did u happen to read me correlation between being simple and state of happiness? According to science)

1. Family

gives you sense of security,  sense of belonging,  a place to come back at the end of the day,.  

is everything to me.

aenoee:

Did u happen to read me correlation between being simple and state of happiness? According to science)

No. I just think of a child with simple mind. Children sometimes are the happiest person on the planet. Haha...

Komentator isenk:

No. I just think of a child with simple mind. Children sometimes are the happiest person on the planet. Haha...

I wrote the correlation, what you have said here. 

Btw, grown up also cud have the simple mind.

2. Family is not about blood. It's about whose willing to hold your hand when you need it the most.”