But, however you give your best….U, me, we all are playing the role of mere a spectator when it comes to the output… as winner is always decided by the destiny. ( fyi, I respect destiny’s decision)

It's recognizing the vulnerability that accompanies the human experience, where despite our best efforts, the twists and turns of fate evoke a range of emotions

It's not recognizing the vulnerability that accompanies the human experience, where despite our best efforts, the twists and turns of fate evoke a range of emotions.

But in this thread thoughts are so deep. while reading I keep falling without reaching its bottom. 

Its not the bottom 

It's a long way down  to to nothing at all

And you've got stuck in a moment that you can't get out of

Its not you kinda started liking being stuck there , you kinda liking that you can not do anything about that. 

Its perfect definition of Drama. I like that I am here. And I likes the fact that I can't do anything about being here. Even if it's right or more righter or most rightest thing to do.

its not perfect definition of Drama. I like that I am here. And I likes the fact that I can't do anything about being here. Even if it's right or more righter or most rightest thing to do.

It's a manifestation of freedom, each fluttering kite string connecting us to the vastness above, a tangible reminder that amidst life's complexities, simple joys and the exhilaration of flight can bring a sense of liberation and playfulness.

Its not a manifestation of freedom, each fluttering kite string connecting us to the vastness above, a tangible reminder that amidst life's complexities, simple joys and the exhilaration of flight can bring a sense of liberation and playfulness.

Its the feeling of getting over January blue. Where you wanted to do everything but still didn't do anything. And wasting your time on self- guilt.

That's not an illusion you are thinking of, it's the truth

That's not the truth, it's manipulation and gaslighting.

That's not running after some non-existing mirage

It's Tumbleweeds (we saw a bunch these past windy days, rolling across the ramp and runway), in the car parking lot too!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/CJN2cdXD51Q2c/giphy.gif

It is not those loose fallen hair, that came off because someone grasped and pulled it forcefully

Its feeling discomfort in your hair by reading this. And at the same time rofl.

There wasn't lice in the hair and you were scratching like anything 

Its lice here. lice to meet you. Have a lice day. 

That's not Pay the price….roll a dice….and feel it nice ….to give her company for a bowl of rice.

Its 

Poem niced, I tried. But failed in rhyme-d.

thats not an illusion you are dreaming of, thats schizophrenia 

it is not just an investment, returns of which are not tangible.

its your professional future