Symbolika1:

Absolute Good taste! :D

Agreeing "V"....:D!!!!

U agree too..YESs.....

Winny Aye:

just sharing...some photos of DW that bless my eyes

his killer look is something indeed..

Yeah, funny how someone just sitting wanting too just look simply cool...can give you a (beauty)killer look like that!:D Like let's read books....yeah yeah...So I can come up with the idea...to get just Deng's pics with his eyes closed, you know...thinking it will solve the problem...but no nono=>

...huh...(now I just stare at eyelashes...so not getting helped at all!:D)

Winny Aye:
U agree too..YESs.....

Ah yes 110%!

DW  PiC Exhibition for today only:   

Eyelashes...neck....?!nonono...profile pic. Today on set.

A full view of this robe! <3

Symbolika1:

Yeah, funny how someone just sitting wanting too just look simply cool...can give you a (beauty)killer look like that!:D Like let's read books....yeah yeah...So I can come up with the idea...to get just Deng's pics with his eyes closed, you know...thinking it will solve the problem...but no nono=>

...huh...(now I just stare at eyelashes...so not getting helped at all!:D)

even with his eyes down..he still possess killer look...i can't

*  His first costume today! :D*

(hiding his make up/shooting look)   Hahahaha! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's imagine a world setting with people wearing theses hats (for teleportation maybe?)

Yahoooooooooo!!! :D

=> Find out more about this scene on this link and @winny's fan art of this particular scene from "Lost You Forever".

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/120985-tushan-jing-xiao-yao-love-story-aesthetics?page=6&r=notif&_nid=153321233#p2855325

"LIP PORTRAIT"

Winny Aye:
just sharing...some photos of DW that bless my eyes

Thank you!! <3

Hot & Smokey vibes

(Pics from Dior/fanart edit+#LoveOfTheDivineTree )

Winny Aye:

even with his eyes down..he still possess killer look...i can't

* DW lashes *

Symbolika1:
     * DW lashes *

vs "killer look"

So versatile <3!

BlondBleach / WhiteSnow

(Pics from his "Monster" period/youth experimencing time/ProfileName)

Cr. to owners.  

Symbolika1:
          BlondBleach / WhiteSnow

...I'd better just cover him again :D.......

He tried hard to hide one of his todays looks:

...so let's pretend...we are not seeing this=>

Cr.to owners.

Last pic from the set today :)...playing with the sun.