It's ok to pass the blood cake! But if you cooked it well after marinade with garlic,ginger, and turmeric powder , salt, rice wine, and sesame oil for 30 minutes and then cooked it for 6 minutes and then in the separate pot take some of soup and bring it to boil then put the blood cake cubes ( cut the cake into cubes before marinating) and cook for 2 minutes and cooked it for 8 more minutes on low heat! Then there's no smell at all and very yummy! 

WOW!! Blood cake! Sounds like something that would work at our Moon Bar or Restaurant. 

Megumi-H:

Hi Moonies! Moonbar still open? So again congrats Evie dearest! Am I reading correct that you will be expecting your fourth or fifth dragon baby soon?

So happy for you❤️!

Hey Megumi, yes, Moon Bar is definitely still around! We need to come up with a new menu, clean up the place for the upcoming Anniversary Rewatch.

Yes, hopefully Evie gets a daughter as per her wish, but guess at the end of the day as long as mum and child are healthy and safe, doesn't matter if it's a dragon boy or gal. Evie and I were chatting about this the other day. And wow, 3 bunnies and a dragon! How cool is that?

ChunTian:

Hey Megumi, yes, Moon Bar is definitely still around! We need to come up with a new menu, clean up the place for the upcoming Anniversary Rewatch.

Yes, hopefully Evie gets a daughter as per her wish, but guess at the end of the day as long as mum and child are healthy and safe, doesn't matter if it's a dragon boy or gal. Evie and I were chatting about this the other day. And wow, 3 bunnies and a dragon! How cool is that?

Hopefully my wish will come true but yeah at the end of the day healthy and happy mini Moonies are all that matters! Wishing for a baby girl but at the end of the day it's just a wish and everything is out of our control at this point anyway! Guess I'll know when I'm back in NY! As I'm not planning on giving birth in Hawaii, gonna take my ultrasound when I'm back in NY! Dragging my behind but well I'm kinda freaking out! Hehehe! Saying no multiples like it's a prayer or something! Hahaha! Like it would help but well guess whatever makes you feel better at least! Pregnancy Hormones! Yeah 3 bunnies and a dragon sounds cool especially if without the s part!  😆 

Evie Zan:

First time was our Triplets! This time around I'm hoping for only one but well don't know yet for sure! Hoping for a girl but guess depends on luck at this point! Hahaha! 

Yeah the rice noodle dish is called Mont Hinn Khar! I cooked it weekly! There are other rice noodles dishes like Myee Shae, Shan Noodle, both are Shan Traditional Food! There's also a Rice Noodle dish called Mont Tee which is Arakanese traditional dish a little bit similar to Mont Hinn Khar! Noodle is the same noodle but the soup is clear soup plus cooking ingredients and style is different! 

Our mini Moonies are 5 months old now! Growing so fast! 

Oh wow! They grow so fast. Congratulations 🥳 for another mini moonie ❤️

ChunTian:

Blood cake shaped as a moon, will be a great dessert to go with wine? Let’s call it ‘Bloody moon cake’. lol!

Yes, all set for the Anniversary re-watch in April 24,.

Anyone know after Netflix shown this drama, has the popularity  for this drama rise internationally?

Evie Zan:

It's ok to pass the blood cake! But if you cooked it well after marinade with garlic,ginger, and turmeric powder , salt, rice wine, and sesame oil for 30 minutes and then cooked it for 6 minutes and then in the separate pot take some of soup and bring it to boil then put the blood cake cubes ( cut the cake into cubes before marinating) and cook for 2 minutes and cooked it for 8 more minutes on low heat! Then there's no smell at all and very yummy! 

Thanks Evie for sharing the recipe, sounds lots of work, will go to professional chef and get them to cook and I just eat. lol!

Watching any new dramas  for this month?

Megumi-H:

Thanks Evie for sharing the recipe, sounds lots of work, will go to professional chef and get them to cook and I just eat. lol!

Watching any new dramas  for this month?

It's not that difficult my dear! 

1.Cut the blood cake into cubes. 2. Grate garlic and ginger. 3. Add grated garlic, ginger,a little bit of turmeric powder (u don't have to use it if you don't like the bit of yellow color), salt, rice wine 2 table spoon for 400g blood cake, 1 table spoon of sesame oil (more if you are going to cook more than 400 g of blood cake) and then gently rub it until blood cake cubes are well coated with the ingredients! Cover the bowl or plate with plastic wrap! Leave it for 30 minutes! It's ok to leave it for an hour or so! If you are going to leave it for like an hour then put it in the fridge! If you don't have plastic wrap then store in the container! 4. Cook it! To cook heat the pan or wok (just make sure you have plenty of room for stirring) add 3 table spoon of oil and a tea spoon of grated garlic. When the garlic start to turn golden color add the blood cake cubes and stir it gently and cook in medium heat for 1 minute and then cook for another 5 minutes on very low heat! If you are not planning on eating with coconut noodle and just wanted have blood cake cubes dish then go ahead and it's ready to eat! Just make sure you don't break the cubes though! Safe to eat but just don't look beautiful is all! No need to go to professional chef or restaurants! Hahaha! It only takes 6 minutes to cook! No smell and taste really good! 

Lei:

Oh wow! They grow so fast. Congratulations ? for another mini moonie ❤️

Thank you very much for congratulating us my dear! They are now wearing size 6-9 months old clothes now! They have really good head and neck control now! Learning to lean forward on their hands for balance while sitting! So cute! 😍

How are you doing my dear? Busy? I'm busy too! Hehehe with hugging the toilet! 😂 What are you watching currently? I don't find any c drama I love to watch! Waiting for our XiXi new drama but guess I have to wait for a long time! After TTEOTM I don't find any c drama that I enjoy watching! So I sometimes watch American Series or k drama and Thai drama! I'm loving My Demon! Marry my Husband isn't bad either! 

Evie Zan:

Thank you very much for congratulating us my dear! They are now wearing size 6-9 months old clothes now! They have really good head and neck control now! Learning to lean forward on their hands for balance while sitting! So cute! ?

How are you doing my dear? Busy? I'm busy too! Hehehe with hugging the toilet! ? What are you watching currently? I don't find any c drama I love to watch! Waiting for our XiXi new drama but guess I have to wait for a long time! After TTEOTM I don't find any c drama that I enjoy watching! So I sometimes watch American Series or k drama and Thai drama! I'm loving My Demon! Marry my Husband isn't bad either! 

I am overwhelmingly busy OMG. Last drama I loved is My Demon. Haven’t found something new to watch.  I will be going to Fiji in April! Can’t t wait to have a bit of a break

Fiji is definitely a wonderful place for a much needed break! One of my hubby's favorite places for surfing! Planning to visit there when our mini Moonies are a bit older! But traveling with them might be a challenge though! Think about stuffs need to pack! It's fun when there's just two of us but guess better get use to it as we love to travel!  😅

Moonies...we have a troll.

ChunTian:

Moonies...we have a troll.

Just saw it, wondering should I reply or ignore it.

Megumi-H:

Just saw it, wondering should I reply or ignore it.

Probably has a small brain. A simple note to it should suffice. LOL

Gosh...immoral people? It has got the wrong address. The immortal clownies are on the other page. Ahahahhahaha....

ChunTian:

Probably has a small brain. A simple note to it should suffice. LOL

Gosh...immoral people? It has got the wrong address. The immortal clownies are on the other page. Ahahahhahaha....

On second thought I decided to ignore it but I reported the post as offensive;) 

Responding feel like a waste of energy on irrational people.