https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4975942431604747
Relaxed moment in the behind scenes
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

BearFightingFanBackAgain  17 days ago

A fan cut a clip of Pang Hong Mei.
She looks fierce af:
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4975996170405912

Here, on the official drama website is the trailer: 

https://m.weibo.cn/u/5312439088?luicode=10000011&lfid=231522type%3D1%26t%3D10%26q%3D%E5%88%98%E5%AD %A6%E4%B9%89

Touching the stars
16 hours ago

Freshly baked (@Mr_ Liu Xueyi's interview is here!!)

[馋嘴]Want to know the charm of the character that belongs to the scientist Ji Danyang? Liu Xueyi's first time playing the pressure and preparation of a scientist? Responding to netizens on the spot, "You are always handsome, very reassuring"? There are also wonderful word guessing games and wake-up alarm clocks recorded by seniors for everyone![色]More exciting quick stamps to watch the feature film~ (ps: There are surprises 👇 in the comment area!)[坏笑])
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4981800360149056 

soonsetra  10 minutes ago

Our ML&FL's crumbs in a video! Look at them. How adorable!!!! 🥰🥰🥰

http://m.weibo.cn/status/4981075475959649?

• eliteles1  in a minute

They are really adorable. So beautiful !!❤️❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉🎉

The famous scene that appears in the trailer: the man dressed in black, with his back turned, looking at the painting, when the police arrive. (happened in episode 18). Was very good. It was a perfect climax. But I won’t know about the continuation until 18.
PS: This criminal only cares about people ruining his painting. However, with people's lives....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4982577115889692
Liu Xue Yi Studio: Behind the scenes of the fire scene. It looks so dangerous, but he laughs!!!
(I haven't gotten to this episode yet. I want to get to it soon.)
💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

This drama, in chinese-language, has several nicknames.
1-Sabiá; 2-Thrush. 3-Eyebrow.
And due to the high success rates in viewing, it is nicknamed the "Eyebrow Emperor".🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔💮💮💮💮💮💮🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃📸📸📸📸📸

Raymond Ardin  5 hours ago

My guess is that Bai Minghan and Pang Shizhao were bros, and he's only working for Taiwan in order to find Snow Wolf for revenge. That would explain why 1) he's so adamant about meeting Snow Wolf in person, 2) he's spent all these years searching for the wine cellar where PSZ was killed, and 3) sent PHM the key to the cellar.

Also, if BH's instructor lied about her family being killed by the communists, there's a chance she will switch sides once she finds out.

eliteles1  9 minutes ago

Comment from a Chinese fan:❤️💮🤔

Still Shadow Sinking ZZZ
19 minutes behind Redmi K60

Ji Danyang broke out today, Liu Xueyi really acted very well, his lines were very catchy, and he was especially in the play[Hugs]

PS:But I'll still get to these episodes.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

• eliteles1  9 minutes ago

Hide Spoiler

Just pick my flowers
    ➖ Really good [good][good]
    Oh: ➖As soon as his voice sounded, that look, that state, my soul was sublimated at that moment, and my work ethic suddenly reached an unprecedented peak[lágrimas], and there are times when spiritual strength is really needed

7 minutes ago From Shaanxi

Planned for a long time
    ➖ No, our appearance, why is it not worth mentioning[允悲]
    Oh:➖ I found out that when a person's acting skills and lines reach a certain level, his appearance can be ignored, because in real life, you can't always check whether a good person is good-looking, so many times we think that an actor needs to rely on his appearance because his acting skills and lines are really not up to standard

Be careful Yiyi Oh replied @小心义义Oh: ➖ Although appearance is indeed Liu Xueyi's advantage, but his lines and acting skills are his nirvana as an actor, at that moment I was not watching Liu Xueyi at all, I was watching Ji Danyang, or I was watching an actor Liu Xueyi through Ji Danyang
    6 minutes ago From Guangxi

Kitten boiled snow xc
    ➖Help, Liu Xueyi is really good[泪][泪]
    Oh:➖ It's really seamless

5 minutes ago From Zhejiang

Ai Sheng Sheng loves Dota
    ➖This episode is really amazing[bom], so infectious!
    Oh:➖ Anyway, the whole person was suddenly pulled into that era, into that experiment, as if he had experienced it himself, the whole person was suddenly pulled into that era, into that experiment, as if he had experienced it himself

BearFightingFanBackAgain  10 hours ago

It’s really the dark horse of 2023. I thought it would be okay considering the cast but I didn’t expect that it would be so good, I’d be afraid to look away for a moment because I might miss something😂 Yesterday it sucked up a market share of 20%, which is crazy considering the show has basically 0 marketing and relies on word of mouth. Numbers like that usually belong to shows with massive advertising budgets, budgets probably bigger than the entire budget of this show.
The low ratings are really sad and infuriating considering how much garbage the leads have been getting. They’ve basically upset the echelon of their cohort so marketing accounts are doing all that they can to discredit them. Now it seems like MDL is following that trend, which is a shame. A lot of people will miss this drama because of some haters.

• Kawaii433  VIP 8 hours ago

"I’d be afraid to look away for a moment because I might miss something" Exactly!! If it were a book, it'd be a serious page-turner!

mmDolrGrl  2 hours ago

I think its not that popular internationally but doing good in China as per peoples comment

• BearFightingFanBackAgain  2 hours ago

I can understand the lack of international popularity. It feels like they didn’t intend to release this overseas at all. It didn’t get advertised internationally. I think they decided to air it because foreign fans followed the drama and messaged the platforms. Only then did there seem to be movement. Most people are just annoyed at the downvoting that seems intentionally malicious.

mmDolrGrl  an hour ago
    @BearFightingFanBackAgain I get that...but this down waiting has become a trend now n almost happening with most of the dramas lately

BearFightingFanBackAgain  39 minutes ago
    @mmDolrGrl That’s sad. I knew Douban did malicious downvoting but I didn’t think MDL did. I thought it was above that sort of stuff.

eliteles1  a day ago

The famous scene that appears in the trailer: the man dressed in black, with his back turned, looking at the painting, when the police arrive. (happened in episode 18). Was very good. It was a perfect climax. But I won’t know about the continuation until 19.
PS: This criminal only cares about people ruining his painting. However, with people's lives....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔