Seeker 

Yesterday at 23:52 from Liu Xueyichao

[Drama Scene] #生活在别处的我微博追剧团# Liu Xueyi talks about how to understand and grasp the down-to-earth sense of life dramas, he said that life dramas are not as dignified as costume dramas, and he can substitute a lot of his own random small actions, and he also successfully released his own ontology in the process of acting~ I feel that the similarity between myself and Yu Jian is that kind of contentment and Buddhism! At the beginning, the reporter asked two questions in a row, but he picked up the microphone and forgot what the first question was, so cute#生活在别处的我#

A- Oman

55 minutes ago from OPPO Reno6 5G

I finally finished watching it after chasing this point, the 19-episode Shanghai line Yu saw me crying to death, and Liu Xueyi's acting skills were gods!! Whose youth has no regrets, missing is missing after all, looking forward will have a better future, come on!

Snow Dance Silver Winter Krysral 

2 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao

#刘学义生活在别处的我# ❄️ #刘学义郁见# Goodbye Yu see baby! I'm glad to see that you're finally happy in a parallel time and space. Shanghai line, you are really wronged, 19 episodes saw you betrayed and cried like a child, I really feel sorry for you. This drama is really the only drama I won't watch again, I really can't watch you so wronged. Whether it's the Leshan line or the Shanghai line, in the end you have a happy family. If you are as kind as you, you will always be happy no matter what time and spaceLiu Xueyi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi

Give me a big gold bead 

9 hours ago Edited

I found that some people really, especially like to find beauty in ugly people, find fault in beauties, enjoy the ugly judgment of the niche, and then screw the bait as if everyone is drunk and I am sober。 Liu Xueyi, an actor with a good-looking (and original) skin, an interesting soul, excellent business in the play, not accompanying a rich woman outside the play, relying on a supporting role to kill one supporting role after another, and every step of the resource upgrade is innocent and traceable, it is impossible to find a good one. Putting aside other teams, fat fans are deliberately embarrassed, and following the trend of black, is he eating too much swill and thinking in the large intestine?

User86662231 

2 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao

I finally watched the screening of me, who lives elsewhere. Who would have thought that the barrage of ED in the finale was all "Liu Xueyi, the stock is low, join the group !!" "Liu Xueyi, the stock is insufficient, join the group!! "Liu Xueyi, the stock is insufficient, join the group!!  #刘学义生活在别处的我#lxy#刘学义郁见#

https://m.weibo.cn/status/5033667838086679

A large jar of fish food

3 hours ago from Protecting the Big Taro iPhone 14 Pro (Space Black)

I sincerely invite everyone to savor the 19 episodes of Yu Jian

of the Shanghai Line, by the plot of the two lines, I prefer the plot of the Leshan Line, but if I really want to divide the Yu Jian of these two lines, I will personally prefer the Yu Jian of the Shanghai Line.

He's willing to respect his girlfriend's career and let loose, be able to

be able to Dealing with all kinds of things around you alone, daring to face your emotions and dealing with them decisively.

I didn't expect that when the two of them watched the sunrise together, I would let go of the scene where I saw Xue Yuming and Xia Guo together before they broke up, and I didn't expect that the crying in the taxi would be so heartbreaking.

Yu Jian, who used to sit in a taxi in Shanghai and wept bitterly, finally said goodbye to the past completely under the rising sun, and and he had a career, love, family, and everything he deserved in this world, and then he could also calmly say this phrase to Xia Guo: I wish us all the best in the future.

Never eat fragrant fragrant coriander 

4 hours ago from HUAWEI P50 Pro edited

The nineteenth episode in the super point is worth it, this is an episode I watched seriously, the screenwriter knows how to poke into the audience's heart, and the tears that haven't been shed for a few years are all over in this episode! It was not worth it for Yu to see, and he felt sorry for all Yu Jian's efforts to Xia Guo, and until the end, he didn't tell Xia Guo what he saw at that time and why he broke up. Yu Jian has always spoiled Xia Guo, he spoiled Xia Guo too hard, so that Xia Guo felt that everything should be done, even if there was such a big thing in his family, when this matter conflicted with her interests, she would feel that Yu Guo should put her first. Xia Guo, how can you be so selfish?! Maybe it's because of the original family, Xia Guo is too insecure, so Yu Jian always protects her and spoils her! But Yu Jian will also be tired, and she will also need her understanding and respect, rather than blindly giving and please! Someone in the barrage said that Yu Jian put it down this time, did Yu Jian really put it down? I don't think so, he just really hid Xia Guo in the depths of his heart and didn't mention it anymore! After all, it is a person who has loved deeply, and it is impossible to completely let go of the relationship of more than 20 years. Whether it is the Shanghai line or the Leshan line, Yu Jian is a good boyfriend and husband, there is no betrayal, no cheating! This character is portrayed by Liu Xueyi very full and vividly, and I feel that Yu Jian is a real person in real life. I want him to be loved, cared for, and considered more for him, and the person he loves will always be happy and go on for a long time, and he deserves to be loved by people who understand him better! To tell the truth, if the heroine of the Shanghai line is not with anyone in the end, it will be a truly perfect ending, and it will be more real, but looking at this situation, it doesn't seem to be, the screenwriter has to forcibly write the Shanghai line as he, and I have nothing to say. I still like the Leshan line, no matter how noisy a family is, it's still very warm, after all, Yujian is someone who understands and someone hurts! Attached is a happy Yumi, and I wish the Yumi of the Leshan Line to be happy forever! #刘学义生活在别处的我# #刘学义郁见#
@Mr_ Liu Xueyi Looking forward to the early broadcast of your next work!

One more thing to add: The bride Xia Guo in the finale is so beautiful and has a super good temperament! The groom is so handsome, and the sentence "I love you" is so touching!!

Patients with milk tea withdrawal 

6 minutes ago from nova8 I was in charge of the camera

#刘学义生活在别处的我# Episode 19: I'm crying to death From the beginning of the reunion between Yu Jian and Xia Guo after a long absence, the eyes were considered astringent Both of them acted very well in this paragraph, and the feeling of choking up after a long reunion was in place, so Huali was particularly sorry that it always suddenly went down when the emotions were accumulating, fortunately, Sister Zhong would not drop the chain, otherwise the only one worth appreciating in this paragraph would not be watched

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5033997458145304
Liu Xue Yi and Zhong Chu Xi dancing at the drama promotion event.
???️?️?️?️???

Hidden crystal nucleus program AD 

3 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao has been edited

Or is there a lot of soldering irons for me to send chs about offline roadshows, so I'll post them again, which is here aboveWeb Links
Anyway, there are a lot of people in my house, but there is really no sound offline, and then except for what I mentioned, I basically didn't hear Liu Xueyi in my memory in the morning, and the only girl I heard finally shouted Liu Xueyi, you are so handsome, he really had a super sweet aura all of a sudden, and he was shy and bowed his head, and secretly glanced in this direction (because I was closer to this girl).
And when there is a cue process in the morning and afternoon, in fact, the singing and dancing host wants him to participate, and he was also involved at the beginning, but there are a lot of shouting male second at the bottom (don't diverge if there is no other is), so basically the second male starts to play, and then he will really automatically hide to the side again, and then he will laugh together, but when someone calls his name in the afternoon, when he is asked to sing and dance, he is really different from the feeling of watching others laugh along, The whole aura will really become sweet and shy, but there were really few opportunities like this yesterday, don't say that we are actually the only ones among the three male characters who do not have a hand, but we are male ones......
Yesterday he dressed up beautifully in three sets of clothes, but when he entered, it would be a little cold behind the heroine, so that when he called his name and applauded, it was quite cold, but it didn't have to let everyone go offline, but in fact, offline is very important in order to make him feel that he has fans, thinking that he actually has an effort to adapt to the beginning of a little traffic, and began to pay attention to dressing up, paying attention to the airport, and paying attention to making fans happy, I think everyone can actually be a little more open, Tsundere is sensitive, but he really secretly cares if his fans are there, will everyone make him feel okay next time......
#刘学义慕容璟和#

Weibo 

The crescent moon bends into the sky 

51 minutes ago from Liu Xueyichao

Liu Xueyi Although I paid attention to Snow Taro for a short time, when I saw the video of the interview, I did find that Xue Fan didn't make much noise, but other actors were loudly supported. We can't change it since it happened, but please learn from the support club and us, and next time we will definitely let him hear how much we love him. Don't be afraid of being scolded by him, and sincerely express that he will be very happy。 I don't know if it's related ? to the support materials, and I don't know a lot of new ones, so I won't say much.