His Smile:

Just passing by to share Deng Wei's GQ related content of the day. 

Wait, where can I watch it?

Romans_Revenge:

The YaoJing scenes will be at 200k views by the end of today. A lot of people like our adorable couple. There are 2 YaoJing scenes, one has 198k views & the other has 145k views. It shows how people are excited for s2.

Whenever I have so much free time, I start my day rewatching Yaojing scenes and end my day with the same lol. I actually lost count. It's probably the same with everyone else. I love seeing the views increase??

Addition: lol

yes I love how more and more viewers appreciate the love YaoJing shared and I really love more positive comments about them esp Jing. But I love even more how much we love and fight for their love story haha that we spend our time talking about them over and over and it doesn't bore us. We have so much energy for them?, love that??

Romans_Revenge:

Saw this Weibo earlier, maybe some fans uploaded it on Yt already. ?

Romans_Revenge:

Here is the video link: https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4950270661296176

Romans_Revenge:

Damn this man is handsome!!!??

He is drop-dead gorgeous. 

Winny Aye:

very cute...??

cute and handsome at the same time.

dtsj_sapphire:

Addition: lol

yes I love how more and more viewers appreciate the love YaoJing shared and I really love more positive comments about them esp Jing. But I love even more how much we love and fight for their love story haha that we spend our time talking about them over and over and it doesn't bore us. We have so much energy for them?, love that??

Hehe I know right? I’m one of those who keeps watching it,plus I  love how a lot of people are on YaoJing ship,compared to the other cp videos posted, YaoJing’s supremacy reigns ??

His Smile:

Just passing by to share Deng Wei's GQ related content of the day. 

Tysm!!!! I love the 10 essentials DW shared! I love his voice as always that even though I didn't really understand what he's saying, I still enjoyed and rewatched it and smiled throughout like crazy ??? and since I don't really understand what he's saying, aside from looking at his pretty hands and listening to his beautiful voice, my eyes couldn't help focus on his lips moving while talking???? 

His Smile:

Here is the video link: https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4950270661296176

Omg,he’s soo handsome… I love the way he talks with his bunny front teeth lol ?. That wet hair makes him look hot tho. I see this is the episode of what’s in my bag.

dtsj_sapphire:

Tysm!!!! I love the 10 essentials DW shared! I love his voice as always that even though I didn't really understand what he's saying, I still enjoyed and rewatched it and smiled throughout like crazy ??? and since I don't really understand what he's saying, aside from looking at his pretty hands and listening to his beautiful voice, my eyes couldn't help focus on his lips moving while talking???? 

Girl,you’re a goner lmao ??

His Smile:

He is drop-dead gorgeous. 

Yes 

His Smile:

cute and handsome at the same time.

And yes! 

Ohhh and he had another set of photos too right, have another pink outfit and some other colored outfits but I didn't like those personally if it's not DW I won't be interested lmao and there's a blue haired fashion look of him as well??? thanks for sharing abt his GQ stuff I got reminded of those photos haha????

Romans_Revenge:

Girl,you’re a goner lmao ??

LMAO ikr been like that only for DW related stuff ?

Romans_Revenge:

Omg,he’s soo handsome… I love the way he talks with his bunny front teeth lol ?. That wet hair makes him look hot tho. I see this is the episode of what’s in my bag.

Yes, that, what's in my bag, exactly, and have you noticed how much a Dior baby he is. Haha I'm loving Dior more now but I'll love it even more if DW becomes a Dior ambassador like officially like I have to see those words next to his name hahahaha

Romans_Revenge:

Hehe I know right? I’m one of those who keeps watching it,plus I  love how a lot of people are on YaoJing ship,compared to the other cp videos posted, YaoJing’s supremacy reigns ??

Ohh my eyes are focused on yaojing only so? and ya know I have biased eyes and my heart has ltd space, I love all LYF chars of course no doubt, main or support, but when it comes to the love story, it can only see one cp.?