nathsketch:

If they steal my phone they'll think I'm a stalker hahahahahah

hahaha. My lock screen and home screen are both him!

nathsketch:

I thought I was the only one seeing her deadlines and work pile up 'cause I can't get away from this man helpppppp

Phew,  I'm not alone.
All his fault for being so mesmerising!

ErickaRamirez:

Never stop dreaming ??

That's my motto hahahah

ErickaRamirez:

Did your husband have seen it my friend? ??

heheh) he not check my phone)) but he know I like such show and draw that a lot haha

he also watch some cdramas but mostly some wuxia or crimes , and he actually watched Under The Skin with TJC much more early then me and recommended me back then

@nanthsketch 

I add stickers for Whats up, but now dont know how shares it here.... if you want it can you DM me your phone number, so i can sand you there 

Lucky you my friend! My husband would never in his wildest dreams watch a drama with me ???

ErickaRamirez:

Lucky you my friend! My husband would never in his wildest dreams watch a drama with me ???

we also not watching together ? ?  but he can recommend me something, or me to him ?  

AhRa:

Phew,  I'm not alone.
All his fault for being so mesmerising!

I kid you not. I've been trying to work but my mind keeps wandering. What a mess hahah

You ladies with your husbands and I'm just here waiting for a serpent ??

insideout91:

@nanthsketch 

I add stickers for Whats up, but now dont know how shares it here.... if you want it can you DM me your phone number, so i can sand you there 

Done! Thank you so much ♥️

ErickaRamirez:

He's scared you'll ask him to wear a big wig hahahah

AhRa:

hahaha. My lock screen and home screen are both him!

My phone still has Dongfang Qingcang on the home screen but I think he'll soon be kicked to the curb hahaha

nathsketch:

My phone still has Dongfang Qingcang on the home screen but I think he'll soon be kicked to the curb hahaha

nathsketch:

He's scared you'll ask him to wear a big wig hahahah

nathsketch:

insideout91:

heheh) he not check my phone)) but he know I like such show and draw that a lot haha

he also watch some cdramas but mostly some wuxia or crimes , and he actually watched Under The Skin with TJC much more early then me and recommended me back then

But your husband is Taiwanese so he grew watching those kind of dramas ??