HeadInTheClouds:

What are those words that flashes in her eyes?

After watching all those moves, how could XY resist? Girl, got zero taste :-)

That's one of my favourite performance of his. It looks so fun. 

It’s 啊 like AAAAAAA hahahaha

nathsketch:

It’s 啊 like AAAAAAA hahahaha

Look at you flexing your Chinese study :-)

They are determined to kill me with envy...

HeadInTheClouds:

Look at you flexing your Chinese study :-)

Aheueheuheu if I saw Tan tomorrow I would already have some stuffs to discuss (๑乛◡乛๑)

HeadInTheClouds:

Pretty as a picture, cute as a button :3

HeadInTheClouds:

Sooooo gorgeous!  I desperately need to see Tan Jian Ci in a costume drama again.

Not sure if this is a melon or wishful thinking or marketing or an attempt to light a fire under Tencent, or what, but allegedly someone uploaded Winner is King to a cloud service???  I haven't seen anymore leaks, so I'm leaning toward this being a rumor / untrue.

https://x.com/afterrnoont/status/1780491321729589581

But if you can access whatever Chinese cloud storage service they might be referencing, maybe you can do a search?

nathsketch:

Pretty as a picture, cute as a button :3

Kokuto:

Sooooo gorgeous!  I desperately need to see Tan Jian Ci in a costume drama again.

His styling here will probably rival Xiang Liu. It would be a crime for such hotness to be shelved. 

If the rumour of Go East being released in August this year is true, we will have no costume drama left to look forward to after this year (unless Winner is King gets released) :-(

HeadInTheClouds:
His styling here will probably rival Xiang Liu. It would be a crime for such hotness to be shelved.

I was just watching a video where someone on the film said that Tan wanted the role so bad, he hired a stylist from Hendigan with his own money and did an audition tape or / and photos.  And IIRC, he also had said previously that he had to audition like 6 times for the role.

HeadInTheClouds:
If the rumour of Go East being released in August this year is true, we will have no costume drama left to look forward to after this year (unless Winner is King gets released) :-(

I really wonder how they are going to get Go East out by August.  That would very quick.

Regardless, you are right.  That's why I hope whatever he does after Under the Skin will be a costume drama.  PLEAAAASE.

Kokuto:

Not sure if this is a melon or wishful thinking or marketing or an attempt to light a fire under Tencent, or what, but allegedly someone uploaded Winner is King to a cloud service???  I haven't seen anymore leaks, so I'm leaning toward this being a rumor / untrue.

https://x.com/afterrnoont/status/1780491321729589581

But if you can access whatever Chinese cloud storage service they might be referencing, maybe you can do a search?

Keeping everything that can be crossed, crossed that this is true, although I don't think it is. Given how switch-on TJC's fans are, they would have been all over this news by now :-(.

There is a new melon about him being in a costume drama based on a novel set to start filming at the end of the year. The likelihood of this melon being ripe is not high, but I continue to hope.

HeadInTheClouds:

Keeping everything that can be crossed, crossed that this is true, although I don't think it is. Given how switch-on TJC's fans are, they would have been all over this news by now :-(.

There is a new melon about him being in a costume drama based on a novel set to start filming at the end of the year. The likelihood of this melon being ripe is not high, but I continue to hope.

I agree.  IF Winner Is King was leaked, Tan Jian Ci's fans would be reloading it all over the place, and pics and videos and FMV would be all over the internet and weibo.

Oh?  There's a Daylight costume drama that got pushed back to September, I think.  I was hoping he might do that one, but that's just wishful thinking on my part.

The only other thing I think is going to happen, as I've heard Tan Jian Ci himself say it, was that he would like to play a villain, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him doing that next.  I think he should do another iconic costume drama character, as he's not getting any younger.... even if he looks like Dorian Gray.  lol

HeadInTheClouds:

At this point, whoever is the leaker is just enjoying killing us softly! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

So, Yang Di from Hello Saturday is doing a reality show where I think he's going to be a kind of survivalist on an island.  The contestants get gifts from friends.  Tan Jian Ci sends Yang Di a really special gift.  heheheh

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1779518875824255024

plor20:

At this point, whoever is the leaker is just enjoying killing us softly! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Please.  Kill me more. ;p

As we suspected. That rumour leak was a hoax. This is apparently the message you get when you click on the link to watched the supposed leak. The message essentially say "old now. Don't buy superfood/supplement"

Me sad :-(