liddi:

I don't recall seeing this interview for Harper Bazaar's photoshoot in conjunction with I Miss You. 

There are no subtitles:-(

Thank you for sharing liddi. The photos shoot looks lovely. I don't think it was posted here 

Well, it's nice to see they haven't completely forgotten about Love Has Fireworks.  I can't believe they haven't released this yet.

Also ... is it me or does Tan Jian Ci's head look really big here?

liddi:
I don't recall seeing this interview for Harper Bazaar's photoshoot in conjunction with I Miss You.

Thanks for posting this!  The Harper's Bazaar's shoots are always lovely.

HeadInTheClouds:

Thank you for sharing liddi. The photos shoot looks lovely. I don't think it was posted here 

I'm pretty sure I've seen one with English subs, or maybe I'm just remembering a clip, cause this is where they talk about their dogs getting along and having playdates while they were filming.  I'll try to find it.

HeadInTheClouds:

Kokuto:
I'm pretty sure I've seen one with English subs, or maybe I'm just remembering a clip, cause this is where they talk about their dogs getting along and having playdates while they were filming.  I'll try to find it.

@HeadInTheClouds @Kokuto @nathsketch

The is a quick translation of the interview:

Harper's Bazaar
Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Q1. What are your first impressions of each other?
ZJY: You go first.
TJC: Me first... just like me, slow to warm up [to people]
ZJY: Yes, and do not talk a lot.
TJC: In order to help familiarise us with each other quickly, the director dragged us to the escape room (laughs)

Q2. Do you have any common interests?
TJC: Dogs

Q3. Will a romantic relationship deteriorate without companionship?
ZJY: I think it is quite important for two people to interact. Text messages vs talking face to face, the way you express your feelings will definitely be different.

Q4. Would you choose "ordinary/uneventful and stable" or "filled with excitement/passion"?
TJC: I think both are needed. I feel that we need a life that is filled with passion/excitement, and also learn how to enjoy an ordinary life.
ZJY: Perhaps in the end, it will all become an uneventful, stable life but both can work together to create excitement in life.

Q5. What would you do if you wanted to save a relationship?
ZJY: Express yourself sincerely. If feelings still remain between the two of them, actually they will naturally be together.
TJC: I am also more the type to let nature take its course.

Q6. Do you believe in a fated love, and love at first sight?
ZJY: I do believe in a fated love because I feel that if fate exists between two people, it is actually like there is a string between them, slowly pulling them close to each other. So becoming acquainted 相识 and becoming familiar with one another 相知 is hard to come by.
TJC: That's why we must cherish encountering each other 相遇, staying together 相守, and accompanying each other 相伴

Q7. In a long term relationship, will differences between the two people be adjusted?
ZJY: Since everyone is different, you need to be aware of the other person's habits etc and incorporate it together [with your own].

Q8. How do you define "like" 喜欢 and "love" 爱?
TJC: For me, like is the quickening of the heartbeat when you meet, while love, as mentioned earlier, may be more about staying together and companionship.

Q9. When you meet after breaking up, will you worry about repeating the same mistakes again?
TJC: You need to see how long it has been after the breakup. If you had been separated for many years...
ZJY: It is equivalent to getting to know each other afresh. The moment you meet each other once again, you would already know the answer.

This is the original Harper's Bazaar shoot without the Korean subs, and without the interview.

liddi:
@HeadInTheClouds @Kokuto @nathsketch

The is a quick translation of the interview:

Thank you!! I remember seeing these pictures and I was hoping the movie would have this sophisticated vibe. This photoshoot looks so beautiful and much better than what we actually got in the film. It looks more mature as well.

Kokuto:

Well, it's nice to see they haven't completely forgotten about Love Has Fireworks.  I can't believe they haven't released this yet.

Also ... is it me or does Tan Jian Ci's head look really big here?

I believe they didn't forget but honestly the first quarter of the years was empty they could def release finally thinking about. Would now be the right choice, I just hope they release at the right though.

Life is a K-drama starring Cho Seung Woo.  Watch this drama while waiting for the LYF S2:

Life

Tan Jian Ci's studio released an adorable 520 video ...

FYI, my dogs also will spit out pills if I try to hide them in their dog food.  lol

mparthur:

Life is a K-drama starring Cho Seung Woo.  Watch this drama while waiting for the LYF S2:

Life

Thanks for recommendation, but I'm not sure that's my cup of tea.

mparthur:

Life

Kokuto:

Thanks for recommendation, but I'm not sure that's my cup of tea.

I'm not a big fan of medical dramas/setting either. Hospital Playlist gets raved reviews, but I have been putting off watching it. 

But speaking of Cho Seung Woo. I need to watch Stranger 2. I enjoyed Stranger 1, but I don't remember anything about it now :-). I also need to finish Taxi Driver 2 as well 

Kokuto:

Tan Jian Ci's studio released an adorable 520 video ...

FYI, my dogs also will spit out pills if I try to hide them in their dog food.  lol

His evil laugh :-). The videos with his pups are always so adorable. Thank you for sharing 

Badgal1995:

I believe they didn't forget but honestly the first quarter of the years was empty they could def release finally thinking about. Would now be the right choice, I just hope they release at the right though. 

The rumour is a June broadcast date. But we're at the tail end of May and there are still no confirmed date. I'm thinking maybe it won't air until after LYF 2. Probably a good thing. Something sweet to make up for the cry fest of LYF 2.

HeadInTheClouds:

The rumour is a June broadcast date. But we're at the tail end of May and there are still no confirmed date. I'm thinking maybe it won't air until after LYF 2. Probably a good thing. Something sweet to make up for the cry fest of LYF 2.

Yeah still imagine they’re playing to release randomly like many modern cdrama. We can’t really know,  but agree that it will be such a good blessing for it to comes out right after LYF for every reasons!!

I assume the Tencent 520 poll is closed now.  And Shen Li just stomped everything.  But Tan Jian Ci fans can be happy with his showing.  Dr. Mo and Gu Sheng grabbed 7th place -- which is pretty good, considering LMLMV is the oldest show amongst the top ten.  Plus, I was surprised to see the couple beat out some more popular characters.  And even for the LYF crew, Xiang Liu was the winning CP, at #12, even beating out XY and Feng Long. 

https://m.v.qq.com/z/community-activity/rolecp-rank/index.html?cid=mzc002009pva8r2&doki_id=2101208726#/