Winny Aye:

That piggy back gif ♡♡

...but their vibe..heheehhe

I will be adding more tonight ....happy saturday and weekend....

Scotish red fabric! Hahha yes yes! It's the rebel/resistance dark glance! <3

Everywhere around me the singing of birds

I awake light-hearted this morning of  spring

*  TUSHAN JING painting for Xiao Yao.*

And another segment from the famous poem "A Spring Morning" (春晓) by Meng Haoran,         used by  Tong Hua in the novel:

"  The morning breeze scatters the raindrops, Evening showers wet the light clothes. "

"  The morning breeze scatters the raindrops, Evening showers wet the light clothes. "

(and I shall take my brush for you)

Map Roses tutorial

(You can use poems, book pages,newspapers,colorfull wraping papers)

Step 1: First, you must cut out your map-shaped petals. I used a template like this one for three different shaped petals, small, medium and large. 

Step 2: Place your petal template on top of the map, draw around it and then cut out the petal shape. For each map rose, you will need six small petals, six medium petals, and six large petals. 

Step 3: Cut your floristry wire to the length you want your rose stem to be. Then wrap this wire with the green floristry tape. 

Step 4: Adding the petals to your map roses

1. First, roll a small map petal up tight; stick it to the end of your green stem using a glue gun.
  2. Take another small petal and gently roll it in your hand to shape it into a slight curve. Dab a small amount of hot glue onto the base of the petal and stick this to your stem.
  3.  Continue with the remaining four small petals overlapping them slightly as you go around.
  4.  Next, glue your medium-sized petals one by one to the outside of the small petals, overlapping as you go around.

- Repeat with the six remaining large petals.

- Paint the edges of the paper flowers with any watercolor that u want!

Than as Tushan Jing you can offer it to someone preciouss <3

Symbolika1:

Scotish red fabric! Hahha yes yes! It's the rebel/resistance dark glance! <3

yesss....its scotish dedign...and

Braveheart....

Winny Aye:

yesss....its scotish dedign...and

Braveheart....

Bravehearts word=> suits well XiaoYao and Tushan Jing yes! <3

today belated update ....

Xiao Liu possessiveness...

Symbolika1:

Everywhere around me the singing of birds

I awake light-hearted this morning of  spring

*  TUSHAN JING painting for Xiao Yao.*

And another segment from the famous poem "A Spring Morning" (春晓) by Meng Haoran,         used by  Tong Hua in the novel:

(and I shall take my brush for you)

those brushes......

they are cute..

plum blossoms....

Winny Aye:

today belated update ....

Xiao Liu possessiveness...

Thank You Winny! Loving it! <3 =>  "Mine"

hahahaha yes yes <3 She will soon become jealous in the story too!:D

I would like to share this  scene from the novel...one of my fav...

Xiang Liu took off and the noise stopped. Xiao Liu heard a soldier ask “Who are you and why have you stormed the Sheng Nong army base?” A scratchy voice replied “Ye Shi Qi. Xiao Liu.”

It’s Shi Qi! He came? Xiao Liu crawled outside and yelled “My lord Xiang Liu, please don’t harm him. He’s my servant and came to find me.”

Shi Qi ran towards Xiao Liu and his spiritual energy was stronger than expected because he deflected all the soldiers trying to stop him. But these were trained soldiers and if he took down two then four more would step up so Xiao Liu yelled “Shi Qi, stop! My orders.”

Shi Qi stopped and the soldiers encircled him and glared but Shi Qi didn’t even look at him and only stared at Xiang Liu “I. Am taking Xiao Liu.”

Xiao Liu tried to look alluring and yelled “My lord! I am already your person!” Those words…….caused all the soldiers at the base to grimace.

Xiang Liu furrowed his brow but lowered his hand and the soldiers parted. Shi Qi flew to Xiao Liu’s side and half carried half propped him up. His hand gently passed over his back. Perhaps it was mental comfort but Xiao Liu actually felt some pain lessen. Shi Qi knelt down “Let’s go home.”

Xiao Liu crawled on his back and smiled cheekily at Xiang Liu “My lord, I’m going home now.”

Xiang Liu kept staring at Shi Qi and Xiao Liu got nervous and actually grabbed Shi Qi’s face like a child would and yelled “Don’t you get any ideas about him. He’s mine.”

Xiang Liu was startled and was about to smile but stopped himself. He coughed a few times “After investigating and confirming you are a citizen of Qing Shui Town and not a threat to the Sheng Nong army, you are free to leave.”

Xiao Liu continued the charade and said “Thank you my lord, after I return I will be sure to spread word of my lord’s vast kindness.”

The soldiers left and Shi Qi carried Xiao Liu on his back and rushed off. It was only after there was no sound behind them that Xiao Liu wearily said “Shi Qi, I’m thirsty.”

Shi Qi gently put him down and took out a flask for him. Xiao Liu drank a few gulps and let out a long sigh “Let’s hurry before that Xiang Liu changes his mind.”

their cheeks touched..

Winny Aye:
their cheeks touched..

OOoh! I will take time to answer this * cheek to cheek *post! <3!!!

XiaoJing ArtBook !

Cr.to owner (from weibo)

Symbolika1:

XiaoJing ArtBook !

Cr.to owner (from weibo)

Symbolika1:

(posting next pages from weibo)

Update favorite scene ...?