"Yaoliu's symmetrical aesthetic"

A- Nian went to look for it, and saw fiery red snake-eyed heather covering a remote cliff in the sea and blue sky. The flowers bloomed beautifully. Xiaotian was dressed in white  and sat barefoot on a black rock. The waves roared and crashed. At his feet.

On the edge of the clear water there are branches of red polygonum flowers . The flowers are a rich red color, and are especially beautiful because of the rain.

Xiang Liu stood by the river, looking at the water and sky, not knowing what he was thinking.

1.Bishui(clear water~blue)-Red Polygonum-White Xiangliu
2.Bihai(blue sea)-Snake Eye Red Heather-White Xiaoyao(Xiaoyao white dress)  

Yaoliu's symmetrical aesthetic is: Blue - Red -White.

by: YOLO苏璎

Like the couple's outfits:

ABOUT LOVESICKNESS

"YAOLIU"

When Xiaoyao was little she liked white and green, so her father provided clothes in those colors, and Xiaoyao's response was yeah now I like green too!!

< Emperor Jun said to Xiaoyao: "Gao Xin is still white. The royal family's clothes are mainly white, but you can wear them casually. I remember that you liked white and green when you were a child, so I ordered them to prepare a few more sets of green skirts for you. shirt." Xiaoyao smiled and said, "I also like green now.">

Xiaoyao originally liked white and green. but now, she really likes the color green.Do you still remember what color Xiangliu is?

<The white hair is as white as clouds, not tied up in a bun, and a jasper forehead is neatly tied behind the head. The white hair hangs naturally, the facial features are so handsome that it is so beautiful, and the whole person is so clean and tidy. >

This is Xiaoyao's description of Xiang Liu's appearance when she first met him. Xiang Liu has always been wearing white clothes and white hair. Because of his white body, the jasper on his forehead makes it appear greener and more eye-catching. 

Hey...you,xiaoyao....

It's hard not to say that Xiang Liu is very much in line with Xiao Yao's aesthetic preferences.

This chapter is divided into three parts, Xiaoyao's daily life in Gaoxin Palace after she transformed into a daughter, the celebration of Gaoxin King Ji, and Xiang Liu's settlement with Xiaoyao. In the previous part, Xiaoyao missed Xiang Liu almost all the time.

About "Xiang Liu raised the corners of his lips, raised his eyebrows and smiled, looking at Xiao Yao on the peach blossom boat, and said: "The person Xiao Yao misses most is Tu Shanjing.

Xiang Liu said that the person Xiao Tian longed for was Tu Shanjing. Who can tell me what was going on in his mind at that time?

▲Have you agreed with TA’s content?

Let’s do a Chinese reading comprehension question:

When an old mother of a chicken baby talked about her child's academic performance, she raised the corners of her lips, raised her eyebrows, and said with a smile: "Hey, he is just a scumbag." What was her real thought in her heart?

A. Her child is really a scumbag, and she feels very painful, anxious and lost inside.

B. Her child is a top student, which makes her feel happy but embarrassed.

The answer is "B"

So the conclusion is that when Xiangliu said that the person Xiaoyao missed the most was Tsj, Xiangliu was making a joke, Xiangliu knew that what Xiaoyao missed was himself.

The key is : raised the corners of his lips, raised his eyebrows and smiled. 

Weibo:YOLO苏璎

ABOUT LOVER'S GU

By: Yolo Su Ying

The clearest explanation of the Lover's Poison in "Shang Xiang Si" is in the dialogue between Xiaoyao and the Jiuli Witch King, Chapter 4 of the third book, "Love will always be with Qingshan Lao". Take it apart and write.

Xiaoyao glanced at Jing quickly and said with a guilty conscience: "When I cast the poison, I didn't know there was such a weird name."
Jing said with a half-smile, "It's just a name, why bother to explain?"
Xiaoyao hurriedly explained. Said: "Yes, yes! It's just a name."
The Witch King coughed and said solemnly: "The Lover's Gu, as the name suggests, there is a pair of male and female voodoos. The man and woman infected by the voodoo are connected in life and mind. If one person feels pain, the other person will also feel pain. It hurts, and if one person is hurt, the other person will be hurt too.”

At this time, the Witch King certainly believed that Xiaoyao's poison was planted with the man next to her, so when Xiaoyao said that the lover's poison had a strange name, the Witch King "coughed and said solemnly", indicating that it was not a strange name . , Lover's Gu is a real name, don't talk nonsense if you don't understand.

Xiaoyao said: "I know all this, what else?"
"In the eyes of outsiders, the poison technique is mysterious and vicious, but it is actually just the medical and self-defense skills accumulated by our Jiuli people from generation to generation. There are many poisonous insects, poisonous weeds, and miasma in Jiuli. In order to survive, generations of ancestors have been trying to understand them and control them. Poison is famous for its viciousness, but in fact, we use it more to save people. Lover's Poo connects the lives of two people, that is to say, even if one person is seriously injured , as long as the other person is vigorous, it can keep the seriously injured person alive , which is an excellent thing. Even if it is difficult to raise, there should be many people who want to raise it, but why are there so few people raising it?"

At this point, the reason why Xiang Liu was able to save Xiao Yao has been clearly explained. Xiaoyao is still a good student who listens humbly, because the Witch King is talking about the connection between lives, which is something that Xiaoyao knows has actually happened.

Xiaoyao asked: "Why?"
"If the yang does not grow, the yin does not grow. If everything is beneficial, it will be harmful. The greater the benefit, the greater the harm. The same is true for the Lover's Gu. It can make lovers connect with each other . , lifeline is connected , the lovely love vood is like a lover who falls in love, with changeable temper and very difficult to control. The voodoo can easily backfire. Once an attack occurs, both of them will die . Therefore, the lover vood has another name, heartbroken voodoo. . "
Jing looked at Xiaoyao in shock, and Xiaoyao hurriedly said : "How can it be as scary as he said? It's been seventy or eighty years , and I haven't always been fine?"
The Witch King changed his face in horror : "Isn't your Gu? Sow it to this young master?"
"No."

When the Witch King arrived here, he realized that Xiaoyao's poison was not planted by Jing, so he changed his color in horror and expressed shock. What is the reason for the creepy discoloration? ——If you gave your poison seed to one person first, but then fell in love with another person, shouldn't you still be alive?

Because the result of the lover's poison backlash is very direct, "both of them die . " Looking back from the Witch King's reaction, what is the reason why Gu insects are "very easy to bite back"? Just a change of heart. Death means backlash, and backlash comes from a change of heart. If you don't die, you haven't changed your mind.

As for what "mind-to-mind communication" is, from Thirty-Seven Years Under the Sea, it is a perception of emotions and feelings. It is not that you can completely understand what the other person thinks. In that case, what is the name of a lover's voodoo insect? It is a voodoo god.

When Xiang Liu came back every day, he would check Xiaoyao's body and felt that Xiaoyao had been silent these past few days. He looked the same as before, but his facial features seemed different.
Xiang Liu suddenly remembered how cunning and clever Xiao Yao had been in the past, always complaining that he was afraid of being lonely. He said to Xiao Yao, "Are you bored lying on the bottom of the sea?"

Thinking of this, Xiaoyao hated Gonggong a little, but felt that her hatred was so inexplicable that she could only sulk with herself.
Xiang Liu stroked her eyebrows: "Aren't you happy? Don't you like watching the snow? Then I will take you to play in the sea."
2-5 <But the farewell lasted for a long time>

The Witch King looked strange and asked Xiaoyao: "Can you let me take a look at your Gu worms?"
Xiaoyao nodded.
I didn't see any movement from the Witch King. I guess he was using the worms in his body to look around. The Witch King frowned and murmured : "It is indeed Lover's Gu! How is it possible? 'A lover raises a Lover's Gu, and a heartbroken person becomes a Heartbroken Gu' . The Lover's Gu is different from other Gu. A pair of lovers must be willing to do it." Planting Gu , if he is not your lover, how could you plant Lover Gu on him?"
Xiaoyao said: "You are far inferior to your ancestors, you are too rigid in the experience of your predecessors. Tigers are born in the mountains. The king of beasts, but if he grows up in a small room, he is just a bigger wild cat. Gu insects are not dead, so the voodoo technique is unpredictable." The
Witch King was puzzled at all times , but Xiaoyao's lover was obviously this man beside her . As a young master, there were some things he couldn't say anymore, so he had to say perfunctorily : "What the girl taught me is that the voodoo worms in the girl's body are indeed different from ordinary voodoo worms. I guess both the girl and that person have something special." Xiaoyao sighed
: "He is very special!" Since being poisoned, only Xiang Liu can feel her, but she has never felt him.

Xiaoyao listened to the lecture very humbly and asked questions at first, but when the Witch King mentioned that "a couple must be willing to grow poison," she lost her guard and began to retort: This is your problem, you are too rigid in the experience of previous generations. . Let’s get a feel for it. A student who barely knows anything about Lover’s Poison, but he is listening well to the lecture, suddenly starts to verbally attack an experienced master of the Poison. Why? Feeling guilty! The fiancé is right next to him, but it is revealed that he is in love with someone else. Who wouldn't feel guilty? This pot must be thrown away.

The key point is the reaction of the Witch King, "Some things are hard to say, so I have to say them perfunctorily . " The Witch King obviously did not agree with Xiaoyao's nonsense, but he did not say anything more because of the people around her.

Xiaoyao and Xiangliu planted the poison and never died of the poison, which proves that their hearts have never changed. But why can he have deep feelings for Jing at the same time? I have previously written an article on the difference between love and liking from a social psychology perspective , distinguishing it from three aspects: attachmentaltruism , and intimacy . Love and liking are two concepts that are very, very, very easy to confuse.

Although Xiaoyao said in the book, "This is the first time for both of us to like someone," but really, really, we need to distinguish clearly. Love and liking are two different emotions. Love is not a special kind of liking. Form is not a degree of liking. After reading the whole book, I personally think that Tonghua must have understood a lot of psychological knowledge when writing this book, including the three-self model and defense mechanism that I wrote before , as well as the characteristics of love and the difference between love and liking. , she wrote it so clearly, I don’t believe she doesn’t know.

Xiaoyao and Xiangliu are in love. As written in the relationship diagram of "Zeng Promise", Xiangliu "loves Xiaoyao his whole life" and Xiaoyao "has feelings for Xiangliu" . Yao Jing's feelings are very complicated, but from the perspective of love and liking, they like each other. Just like what is written in the relationship diagram, Jing "likes" Xiao Yao and Xuanxuan " likes" Xiao Yao.

Therefore, the Gu planted by Xiaoyao and Xiangliu will not bite back. Because her love ownership has not changed.

Jing asked eagerly: "How to undo the poison?" The
Witch King's face wrinkled and said: " Either we live together, or we die apart. Once the lover's poison is planted, there is no way to undo it. I just wanted to say , which is why few people raise it. Only some stubborn women will raise it. Even if they do, it is difficult to find men who are willing to grow it." Jing was stunned, and after a long while, he slowly
asked : " If one person who has planted the lover's poison dies, what will happen to the other person?"
The Witch King sighed: "The song of our Jiuli people says, 'The parasol trees on the ground will grow old, the eagles in the sky will not fly alone, and the mandarin ducks in the water will both die.' "
Jing He looked at Xiaoyao blankly and grabbed her hand tightly.
Xiaoyao smiled and made a face at him : "Don't worry! Don't take everything the Witch King said seriously. The Witch King said that only lovers can plant Lover's Gu. Xiang Liu and I have nothing to do with each other, so we still planted Lover's Gu. The Witch King also said that once planted, the poison cannot be removed, but don't forget, I planted the poison on Zhuanxu first. Didn't Xiang Liu help Zhuanxu remove the poison?" Jing breathed a sigh of relief: "Yes! Zhuanxu's
poison It's solved!"
Xiaoyao smiled and shook Jing's hand : "Don't worry, there is no absolute thing in the world. The predecessors couldn't solve it, so I will solve it." She made a heroic look and said to the Witch King Said, "When I find a way to cure the poison, I will teach it to you, which will be considered as repaying the kindness of your ancestors for teaching me the poison." ... She turned around and ran out, showing Jing a big smile,
and
said cheerfully : "Went to the East China Sea to look for Xiaoxiao and Miao Pu."

The author has set up a fascination array here, and must arrange for Jing to observe the conversation between Xiaoyao and the Witch King. Thinking about it on the other hand, what if the author just lets Xiaoyao and the Witch King have a conversation? Then this Lover Gu made it very clear. Xiaoyao would not feel guilty, the Witch King had no scruples, and there would be no ambiguous effect at all.

But what about reality? Does Jing believe Xiaoyao's nonsense? Obviously not convinced. Judging from Jing's attitude at the time and his subsequent disappointment at not finding a solution for forty-two years, he knew very well that what the Witch King said was true.

Did Xiaoyao completely believe the nonsense that Xiaoyao said? nor. Xiaoyao's reactions throughout the whole process were "laughing""laughing""showing a big smile and saying cheerfully""playful smile" , which made it clear that I don't believe it, I don't care, what's the matter, just listen to his nonsense . But when she doesn’t need to comfort or fool anyone:

Xiaoyao approached Xiaoxiao with a playful smile : "Don't worry, if brother is angry, I will take care of it."
Xiaoxiao neither said thank you nor said no, but asked calmly : "Is the lady going back to Shennong Mountain? "
Xiao Yao looked at the blue sea, silently, and then said after a while"I want to stay on the sea for one night."

She didn't need to explain anything to Xiaoxiao, so she put away her disguise.

At night, the waves crashed on the boat, and the sound of waves came one after another.
Xiaoyao tossed and turned , unable to fall asleep, so she simply got off the bed, put on her clothes and walked out of the cabin.
There was a gentle breeze, a bright full moon hung in the sky, and the sea surface was sparkling, very quiet and beautiful.
Just under this sea, she lay in the white seashell and slept for thirty-seven years. No one knew how Xiang Liu saved her, and no one knew the changes in her body. Every time Zhuan Xu asked, she said she had been sleeping and didn't know anything, but she knew clearly in her heart that the fluid inside her body was with his blood. Just like now, her body was filled with longing for the sea. In the past, she also loved water, but the feeling was completely different from the feeling now. Back then, the sea was the sea, and she was her. Now, she is the daughter of the sea. She can drive fish schools, understand the songs of mermaids, dive into the deepest seabed like a fish monster, and swim faster than dolphins.
With just one leap, you can jump into the sea and swim happily. But Xiaoyao just didn't want to. She clenched her fist tightly and competed with herself.
The singing of the sharks came from the end of the sea. Xiao Yao's heart moved . She stood on the bow of the boat and looked far away . Under the silver moonlight, she saw someone with white clothes and white hair coming on the sparkling waves.

After everything that needs to be done is done, why does the author still want to write that Xiaoyao wants to stay on the sea for a night?

It was precisely because Xiaoyao knew that what the Witch King said was right and that he was talking nonsense, that he wanted to stay on the sea for a night, unable to sleep, thinking about Xiang Liu. Why are you competing with yourself? It's just a game of reason and emotion. Hearing the truth about Lover's Gu, my heart was not without shock. Those thoughts that were almost extinguished by Xiang Liu and annihilated by myself surged up stubbornly. When I was finally alone, the voice in my heart shouted crazily: "He loves You! He loves you!" Emotions are infinitely inclined to Xiang Liu, but reason does not allow it.

She wanted to wait for him to come and ask clearly. If you don't love me, why can you plant the lover's poison with me? If you love me, why do you reject me again and again?

Xiaoyao's "heart moved" may have two reasons. One is that she feels Xiang Liu, and the other is that Xiang Liu makes her feel herself. No matter which one it is, "she never felt him" was overthrown again.

Xiaoyao laughed: "I just went to Jiuli. The Witch King explained to me in detail the poisons in our bodiesI can't remember anything else , but I remember one sentence very clearly. These two poisons are the same. We live and die together, your life and mine are connected . If I get into trouble, don't even think about escaping!"
Xiang Liu smiled and looked at Xiao Yao without the slightest surprise.
Xiaoyao reacted and said in surprise: "You knew what kind of Gu this was from the beginning, right?" "So what?" "The
Witch
King said that the lover's Gu is 'A bird in the sky does not fly alone, but a pair of mandarin ducks in the water will fly alone. "Death'if I die, can you live? "

When it was discovered that Xiang Liu had known the truth about the lover's poison for a long time, Xiaoyao's expression changed from "the poison in our bodies" and "this pair of poison" to "the lover's poison" , from "we live and die together, you and I are connected in life" ” became “If a bird in the sky does not fly alone, a pair of mandarin ducks in the water will die together.” - Since you already knew this, I won’t pretend to be stupid and let’s show off my cards.

If I die, can you live?

If your answer is "no", does it mean that we who are infected with the lover's poison are "birds in the sky" and "mandarin ducks in the water" ? (The implication is, you love me too, right?)

Compare this with this:

Xiaoyao comforted him with a smile : "The mind-to-heart connection is not that 'close'. In fact, it's just Xiang Liu who can feel some of my pain. I can't feel him at all. This is not a mind-to-heart connection at all." In fact,
Jing is not. He cares about Xiaoyao and Xiang Liu's "connected minds", but what he is uneasy about is that they are "connected in life", but he has no way to tell Xiaoyao about this uneasiness, and can only let Xiaoyao misunderstand his "care".
3-5 <The enemy is so close that nothing can be done>

When Xiaoyao and Xiang Liu talked about Lover's Gu, they talked about "connected lives" and avoided "connected minds". When Xiaoyao and Jing talked about Lover Gu, they talked about "connection of hearts", but they were very arrogant about "connection of lifeblood".

She listened to the "detailed explanation" of the Witch King , and there was no "I can't remember anything else" at all . Facing Xiang Liu, she was more concerned about his life and death, "If I die, can you live?" rather than, if you die, can I live? Xiaoyao didn't care much about the possibility of dying together with Xiang Liu.

"Why don't you ask the other way around, if I die, can you live? "

Xiang Liu sees the trick: Guess~

Xiaoyao said angrily : "No matter who dies or lives, I don't know , so I have to ask you, tell me!"

This "good voice and good spirit" is really intriguing. Fangfeng Bei coaxed Xiaoyao, Xiaoyao coaxed Xiangliu, and within a few words, he returned to this pattern.

"I don't even know" - I don't know if we will both die, because I'm not sure if you planted the lover's poison with me because you love me. Please give me a definite answer!

The smile on Xiang Liu's face was very evil, and he seemed helpless and said: "How can I know? You have learned the art of voodoo after all, and this is my first time playing voodoo. But don't worry, wait until you and I die. , don’t you know the result?

"This is my first time to play Gu" - Xiang Liu gave her a hint: This is my first time to love someone.

"When you and I die, won't we know the result?" - If I die and you die, you will know that I do love you. So what? We were both dead knowing I loved you. If you die and I die, you will never know whether I love you or not. So why bother exploring the answer to this question?

Corresponding to the ending, Xiang Liu kills the Gu with his life, cutting off the last link with Xiao Yao. Xiao Yao will never know whether she and Xiang Liu will die together when the Gu is connected. This question will never be answered unless the truth about Xiang Liu's killing of Gu is known.

Xiao Yao was so angry that she almost jumped up and down : "If you can solve Zhuan Xu's poison, you must know how to solve the poison. Don't you want to solve the poison?"
Xiang Liu said with a smile: "No!"

When the Witch King told Xiaoyao about the lover's poison, she should have had a definite answer in her mind at that moment as to whether Xiaoyao and Xiangliu were "a couple of lovers" - she had feelings for Xiangliu, and she had indeed felt the love. Liu's love for her, and the truth about the Lover's Gu obtained from the Witch King simply proved the answer in her heart. What's more, Xiang Liu did save her life when she lost all her life. What the Witch King said was actually correct. The only thing that made her hesitate was that Xiang Liu had indeed removed the poison from Zhuan Xu. What was the reason?

"If you can solve Zhuan Xu's poison, you must know how to solve the poison." - How did you solve the poison? Is it because you have a special constitution or because you love me too?

On the surface, the topic changes before and after are quite dramatic. I was asking if both people would die, but suddenly the conversation changed to "removing the poison". In fact, the essence has not changed. Xiang Liu's extravagant efforts made Xiao Yao very angry: You didn't say it, right? If you don't tell me, then the poison will be removed! If you can get rid of the poison, I will believe that you are ruthless to me, and we will break up. It is very similar to the time when Xiaoyao and Fangfeng Bei were talking about how to cure poison outside the casino after getting engaged to Fenglong. They were angry and testing.

Xiang Liu: " I don't want to". A rare half-truth - I can't explain it, and I don't want to.

Xiao Yao asked helplessly: What do you want?"
Xiang Liu's body sank inch by inch into the sea: "Besides living with rare things, what else do you think I can do?" "
Hey! Don't leave!"
Xiao Yao She climbed over the railing and wanted to jump into the sea to chase Xiang Liu , but a pair of hands grabbed her back .
Seeing that Xiaoyao was going to chase Xiang Liu, Jing couldn't explain why , so she rushed out without thinking and held Xiaoyao, as if she was afraid that she would disappear.
Jing suddenly pulled Xiaoyao into her arms and hugged her tightly: "You are not allowed to be someone else's wife!"
Xiaoyao was stunned for a moment , then fell quietly into his arms.
Jing looked at the quiet and mysterious sea and said softly : "Xiaoyao, leave tomorrow. "
"Yes."

"What do you want?" - If you love me, why don't you admit it? If you don't love me, why can you plant Lover's Gu with me? If you don't love me, why do you still allow Lover's Gu to exist?

Jing heard and understood all the conversations between Xiaoyao and Xiang Liu. At that moment, he felt that Xiaoyao's heart was already biased and he was infinitely nervous that he would lose her. A love rival's intuition is often the most accurate.

"Leave" was a tacit understanding among the three of them.

This chapter is called "Love will always be with Qingshan Lao" . If you don't read the content, the first reaction to the literal meaning should be that Xiaoyao and Jing's relationship will last forever after they fall in love. But in the entire chapter, this "love" has nothing to do with Yao Jing.

The content of this chapter is that after Xiaoyao learned the story of his parents, he went to Jiuli to pay homage; it was in Jiuli that he learned the truth about the lover's poison. On the surface, he was relaxed and calm, but in fact, his heart was in turmoil. In order to seek a truth and Xiangliu, he went to the limit of the sea. Pulling; talking to my grandpa about my mother's death; talking to my brother about what would have happened if my parents hadn't died while "playing with a smoked ball in my hand... in the dark night, it was like seeing countless streams of light racing" Sample.

The story of my parents has been told in the previous chapter "Blooming Flowers and Farewell to Old Friend" . The memorial to parents only accounts for one-fifth of the entire chapter, and half of the chapter is about the lover's poison. It is self-evident to whom "affection" refers to.

"Love always stays with Qingshan." A pair of lovers cannot be together in reality, so they can only stay in Qingshan, and eventually grow old with Qingshan. But life is short and the mountains remain green. Green hills never grow old, and they are also the eternity of love.

White cranes were slowly flying around the mountains and rivers of Jiuli. Xiaoyao opened the bag, which contained soil from the peach blossom forest. Perhaps because it had been soaked with fallen flowers for hundreds of years, the soil was a crimson color.
Xiaoyao grabbed a handful, spread out his palms, and let the mountain wind blow away the soil .
The red soil drifted away in the wind, like drops of blood, falling into the mountains and rivers .
Many years later, in the mountains of Jiuli, there were red maples as red as blood , with straight shapes and bright colors, and ivy often growing on them . I don’t know which wizard said that the red maple is made of Chi You’s blood. From generation to generation, Jiuli people regard the red maple as a sacred tree.

The love between Chi You and Ah Heng burned passionately for four hundred years, and after another four hundred years, it finally turned into a red maple in the mountains, which often accompanies the mountains and rivers and lasts forever in the world. In "Once Promised", Aheng and Chiyou are "tangled with each other until death, and even if the vine grows with trees, they will be entangled with each other until life and death." In "Long Love", the first person to hear the lovesickness song sung by Xiaoyao is Xiang Liu, and there is also this line " You are like a tree in the mountains, and I am like a vine on a tree. We are together and dependent on each other." But the ending of Xiangliu and Xiaoyao is: "You are like a bird in the sky, and I am like a fish in the water. We forget each other and remember each other." "

Chi You and A Heng correspond to Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao.

The lover's Gu line has completely surfaced, Xiaoyao's love ownership is obvious , and the readers can see it clearly, but in the end they have different paths, and they have gone too far at the fork. So what if we learn the truth? The pair of trees and vines, Xiangliu and Xiaoyao, only have a brief relationship with each other in reality. In the end, their love is like that of Chi You and A Heng, which is placed in heaven and earth, seeking an eternity that is both empty and real.

There is a word in Hebrew called Mizpah, which by extension means the watch of the heart and represents eternal emotions. Much like Xiaoyao and Xiangliu who have planted the lover's poison, even though they are thousands of miles apart, their hearts are watching each other. The bonds and ties that span time and space are not another kind of eternity. 

(Weibo:YOLO苏璎)

Sauvignon Blanc

Yaoliu from a spectator’s perspective

(By:Yolo Su Ying)

In almost every relationship in the book, there are bystanders who jump out of the perspective of the person involved in the story to more clearly portray the full picture of the character or event from the side.

The bystanders of Yaoxuan are like Huangdi and Xinyue, the bystanders of Yaojing are like Huangdi, Zhuanxu, and Fenglong, and the bystanders of Xuannian are like Huangdi, Jundi, and Xiaoyao.

The bystanders in Yaoliu include Emperor Jun, Chishui Xian, Anian, Junjun and Zhuanxu, as well as Huangdi who sees everything (my grandfather is actually the biggest melon owner in the book).

Huangdi's line is the longest observer's perspective.

Since both Yaoxuan and Yaojing are on the bright side, Xiaoyao will not be secretive when talking about them, and onlookers will have clear understanding and judgment; while Yaoliu is on the dark side, and Xiaoyao rarely talks about it with others. .

Xiaoyao and Xiaoliu have a common characteristic when they speak: they keep their words to themselves and only tell the part of the truth that can be heard. If Xiao Yao really said everything, it would be impossible to keep the secret that Fang Feng Bei was Xiang Liu until the end. She hid Xiang Liu and Fang Feng Bei from her relatives and friends, just like she hid her origins and relationship with Xuan from Xiang Liu in Qingshui Town. The approach is exactly the same.

The Zhuyanhua no longer has the function of transformation. Xiaoyao's face corresponds to Xiaoyao's identity, and Xiaoyao's identity means that she is restricted in what she says and does. She is almost never in front of her relatives and friends. When it comes to his feelings for Xiang Liu, everyone except Huang Di.

Perhaps because he knew that his grandfather felt guilty about his grandmother and mother, and felt indebted to himself, he became more careless. Perhaps because she cared more about Xiang Liu being Zhuan Xu's enemy, and my grandfather had given up his power and abdicated, so Xiang Liu was not considered his enemy. Perhaps because she had talked about her husband before, she had expressed her feelings in a joking way, so she was not as wary of her grandfather. She may even find that her grandfather can understand her and see through her thoughts, and she secretly hopes that this wise old man can give her some guidance and help.

Grandpa is actually the only person in this story who Xiaoyao will take the initiative to reveal even a little bit of his feelings for Xiang Liu.

Before writing about Yaoliu from Grandpa’s perspective, let’s first write about Xiaoyao from Grandpa’s perspective:

When Xiaoyao just returned to Yunfeng, Huangdi said:

Huang Di stared at Xiao Yao for a while and sighed, "You actually have such a personality, completely opposite to your mother and your grandmother."
Xiao Yao giggled and made a face at Huang Di, "What's so good about being like them? ? It’s just an advantage for the man and a pain for myself!”
<1-15 Thinking about the past can easily lead to injury>

This is Huangdi's first impression of his granddaughter whom he has not seen for more than three hundred years. It is also the image Xiaoyao creates to the outside world. It is the way Xiaoyao lets himself show: I will not compromise my sincerity for a man.

But later, Huangdi often felt that Xiaoyao looked like her grandmother and mother.

After the marriage is decided, it is time to discuss the wedding date.
Jing thought the sooner the better...
Huang Di asked Xiaoyao what he thought about the wedding date.
Xiaoyao looked at the busy doctors outside the window, thought for a while , and said: "I want to wait until the compilation of medical books is settled before confirming the wedding date."
Huang Di said: " This is not a matter of two or three years . Are you sure? " "?"
Xiaoyao nodded: "The "Shen Nong's Materia Medica" has been in my hands for more than four hundred years. It has saved my life, but I have never done anything for it, or in other words, I want to do it for that person who has been everywhere. Emperor Yan who tasted hundreds of herbs and died of poisoning should do something. What he spent his whole life on should not become just a tool for a few doctors to exchange for money and fame." Huang Di sighed: "Xiao Yao, you keep saying that
you are not like Your mother, actually, you are very similar to your mother! "
Xiaoyao frowned: "I'm not like her!"
Huang Di smiled: "Okay, not like her, not like her!"
In the evening, when Zhuanxu came to Xiaoyueding, he heard that When Xiaoyao decided on the wedding date, she smiled and said: "Very good."
Perhaps because she was engaged to Jing, Xiaoyao began to realize that her days in Xiaoyue Ding were limited, and the time she spent with Zhuanxu was not infinite ; perhaps because Xuanyuan Although there were casualties in the war with Gao Xin, no one Xiaoyao knew died. If he didn't inquire carefully, he would hardly feel the war thousands of miles away. Xiaoyao no longer avoided Zhuanxu. The relationship between the two resumed . Every evening, Zhuanxu would come and spend some time talking and laughing with Xiaoyao.
<3-5 The enemy is so close that nothing can be done>

Judging from the content of the conversation , Huangdi said that Xiaoyao is like Aheng, which means that her act of compiling medical books for the world is like her mother. No matter what she says, she still has great love in her heart. Although Xiaoyao really has it in her heart, This point of great love is doubtful.

But from the writing point of view, it has another meaning.

Here we first use contrast : Jing desperately wants to get married, while Xiaoyao "thought about it for a while" and decided to compile medical books first.

Then the topic changed . After getting engaged to Jing, "the time spent with Zhuanxu is not unlimited" and "restored the previous relationship" with Zhuanxu .

After this paragraph, the timeline is quickly drawn :

Winter comes and summer comes, and the peaceful days pass extremely quickly. Before I know it, eight years have passed.
<3-5 The enemy is so close that nothing can be done>

Next : Xiaoyao meets a man in brocade clothes on the road, chasing after chasing after catching Xiang Liu along the way.

According to the normal development of romance, if the author wants to highlight the love between two people, he must write about the interactions between them and their alone time together.

But what is the author doing? First, it compares how Jing was anxious after getting engaged while Xiao Yao was not anxious, and then writes about how the brother and sister get along, and then writes about Xiao Yao running into her ex-boyfriend and chasing her all the way, and a long paragraph about Xiao Yao recognizing Xiang Liu based on intuition alone. A plot that drives the plot forward. What exactly do you want to highlight?

You taste it, you taste it carefully.

Can’t medical books be revised in Qingqiu? Even when he married Fenglong, Fenglong said that he had arrived in Chishui:

If you like to learn medical skills, you can continue to learn. Even if you want to practice medicine in the future, I will definitely support it.
<2-14 Chasing the past makes me miserable>

So why can’t I study medical books after getting married? Qingqiu has no table or house? Isn’t the home of the richest man in Dahuang not big enough? Taking ten thousand steps back, Qingqiu just can't study medical books. After getting married, Xiaoyao will live in Xiaoyue Ding and continue to study medical books. Jing will never object even a word, right?

But the author just wanted to write. She said she wanted to study medicine first and then get married.

Very subtle.

Compare this to the last time Xiaoyao was about to marry Fenglong , she first sent an ice crystal ball to Xiang Liu, and then went to Qingqiu. What is this doing? Just like undoing poison and not making poison, if you really get married, you have to say goodbye to the past. Clean up the previous relationships.

Obviously, although Xiaoyao and Jing were engaged, she was not ready to get married. It is really necessary to study the medical books, but you must complete the medical books before getting married. It is very much like an excuse to delay marriage. Why delay? It's nothing more than that I am still thinking about someone in my heart and need to give myself time to let go and forget.

So much so that it took forty-two years for the medical book to be completed:

Back at Shennong Mountain, Xiaoyao suddenly found that there was nothing to do. She couldn't adapt, so she
discussed with Jing: "Do you think I should go to Zezhou City to open a medical clinic?" "
But Zezhou is close, and Qingqiu City is far away. It's inconvenient to go back and forth every day!"
"If you live in Qingqiu, Qingqiu City must be more convenient."
"Huh? I live in Qingqiu?" Xiaoyao still didn't react for a moment.
Jing said with a smile: "The Tushan Mansion in Qingqiu has already been packed and arranged, and the wedding can be held at any time."
<3-8 Passionate but always ruthless>

It can be seen almost clearly from this conversation that Xiaoyao wants companionship. Once she has adapted and got used to this companionship, it will not matter whether she gets married or not. Anyway, this person has been locked in.

Huangdi was happy to see the marriage between Xiaoyao and Jing. One of the reasons was naturally that he discovered that Zhuanxu had unusual feelings for Xiaoyao and wanted to end his thoughts about him quickly, otherwise he would become an infatuated emperor. What to do. He was different from Emperor Jun. Emperor Jun advised Xiaoyao to stay away from Xiang Liu because he wanted to protect Xiaoyao, while Emperor Huang wanted to protect his heir.

What about other reasons? Let me guess the old man's heart privately: Zhuanxu, you don't know, your sister has fallen in love with the devil Xiang Liu. If she doesn’t get married quickly, there’s no telling how many things will happen in the future!

Putting it this way, it feels like Huangdi is actually more anxious than Jing to get Xiaoyao to get married soon.

Therefore, when Huangdi said: "You and your mother are very similar" , another meaning is: you and your mother have the same vision, and they both fall in love with the person you shouldn't love.

Xiaoyao said she was afraid of men like Huangdi, Jundi and her brother, but in fact the type she loved was exactly the same as the one her mother and grandmother loved. It's hard to say what would have happened to Xiaoyao and her cousin if her cousin hadn't needed to use her power to push her to Jing and Fenglong at the beginning.

You don’t know it, but genes are really amazing, and their visions are all the same.

But besides Huangdi initially saying that Xiaoyao looked a bit like Alei, when he thought of Alei through Xiaoyao, it was mostly because of the state of Xiaoyao and Jing:

Huang Di didn't know whether it was because he was getting old, or because Xiaoyao with her eyes closed looked too much like the young girl in his memory , Huang Di felt that his eyes were a little sore. He made countless people happy in his life, but most of his relatives were unhappy. Just like the sun, its radiance shines on the earth and makes all things grow, but those who are really close to the sun will be burned. He is already old, and his past cannot be traced back. But now, he hopes that the warmth of embracing each other under the locust tree can really last forever.
<3-1 The east wind is evil and happiness is thin>
Xiaoyao with lowered eyes looks so much like her! Huang Di seemed to see Xiao Yao in front of him guarding a lonely room and growing old quickly. His hair was stained with flying frost, and his flower-like face was withered. The old and lonely figure in Chaoyun Palace overlapped with Xiao Yao in front of him. Huang Di couldn't bear to look at it anymore. , suddenly closed his eyes.
<3-9 Hun Meng An Neng Ding>

Through Huangdi's perspective, we saw the peaceful years of Xiaoyao and Jing, and also saw the heavy blow that Jing's "death" brought to Xiaoyao. I saw that Jing could give Xiaoyao the stable life she wanted, and I also saw the overwhelming sadness after the huge hope was shattered.

But after reading "Zeng Xunuo", you will know what kind of relationship between Huangdi and Alei. Alei liked Huangdi, but Huangdi's feelings for her were not pure. But they have been together through thick and thin, and they have built the Xuanyuan Kingdom together. Even if it is not love, after all, the husband and wife still have a deep and complicated friendship when they work together.

Huang Di seemed to have guessed what Xiao Yao was thinking, and said: "Your grandmother was once as young as you. Her beauty and talent were famous all over the country. Many good men wanted to marry her, but unfortunately, she chose the wrong person . "
<1-15 Thinking about the past can easily lead to injury>

Huang Di believed that Ah Le had "chosen the wrong person" when she chose him , and he ended up feeling haggard and unhappy in his life. He hopes that Xiaoyao will get what Alei didn't get; there are too many factors mixed up between Alei and himself, and there is no true eternal life, he hopes that Xiaoyao and Jing can "really" last forever; Xiaoyao loses Jing, so that he I think of Ah Lei after she broke up with him, her hair stained with frost and her face withered.

Huangdi and Alei, like Zhuanxu and A Nian, do not directly correspond to Yaojing, but to some extent it shows that there are some similarities in their emotions, and some supplementary explanations are provided through the perspective of a third party. Therefore, Xuan Nian will remind Xiao Yao of Jing, and Yao Jing will remind Huang Di of A Le, and the similarities arouse empathy. On the other hand, if Huangdi saw Xiaoyao and Xiangliu, he probably wouldn't think of himself and Alei. He might think of his daughter and Chiyou, like Shaohao.

Let’s look at Yaoliu from the grandpa’s perspective . First, there are several connected plots:

Yaoliu swims together at the bottom of the sea.

The Yellow Emperor inspected the Central Plains.

Zhuan Xu and Feng Long met, and Xiao Yao met Jing Jing for the first time after her marriage.

Zhuanxu took the initiative to ask Xiaoyao how he felt after seeing Jing, and Xiaoyao said that she was actually a little happy to see him feel uncomfortable.

Xiaoyao had insomnia at night and took medicine to fall asleep.

I dreamed of Jing...
Fangfeng Bei appeared on the sea. He sat on the white seashells and looked at her with a smile. His dark hair was fluttering in the sea breeze. Xiaoyao swam towards him, but suddenly, his hair suddenly Bits and pieces turned white, and he turned into Xiangliu, looking at her indifferently. The white shells and white Xiangliu were like icebergs floating on the sea.
He with black hair, him with white hair, suddenly near and far away...
Xiaoyao suddenly turned around and swam towards the land, paddling with tears streaming down his face ... Xiaoyao woke up from her dream, and there was cold wetness beside her pillow. Unexpectedly, when I touched my cheek, I realized that it was actually full of tears.
2-10<Let the calm ground make waves>

At this point, it can be clearly seen that Xiaoyao can no longer avoid her feelings for Xiang Liu in her heart. But Zhuanxu's crisis was right in front of her, and she had no time to take care of herself.

Until Xiaoyao and Fenglong got engaged and Zhuanxu came to the throne, Xiaoyao suddenly relaxed and began to be in a daze for a long time.

Grandpa recalled Ah Le and sighed that he could have descendants like Cheng Huan one day. He said:

"When I was young, I was always full of energy and refused to give in for some things that I thought were very important. When things happened, I realized that I was wrong, but it was already too late." Huang Di looked at Xiao Yao and said sincerely, " Xiao Yao , you must also remember that sometimes, taking a step back may not mean losing."
Xiaoyao lay on the window, silent.
2-12<The smoke and water are vast, the meaning is unforgettable>

Grandpa's words may have meant that Xiaoyao wanted to accept Fenglong from the bottom of his heart, but in fact, Xiaoyao was thinking of Xiang Liu and Jing through these words.

What is the persistence that you have always thought is very important? Always hope that the other party will take the initiative instead of taking the initiative yourself, and insist that the other party pay first instead of yourself.

Things change. Jing, who she had placed her hope on, left, acquiescing to Xiang Liu's rejection and not fighting for it again. Intention and powerless, strong and no intention, only Fenglong is willing to give himself a harbor to dock.

wrong. But it was already too late. Xiang Liu pretended not to understand the hint that he wanted to travel around the world together. Before she could express her feelings, she agreed to marry Feng Long. The one who loves him has married and has children, but the one he loves has quietly moved away.

Later Huangdi asked her to learn from A-Nian:

Xiao Yao said calmly: "It's because of you and Zhuan Xu that I don't dare to be willful and indulgent. My bloodline is bound to restrain me, so why should I deceive myself? If I say, now I go to play with Xiang Liu , will you agree?"
Huang Di was silent. , with a very complicated expression on his face, said after a while: "I won't agree. Zhuanxu will fight him to the death sooner or later. I don't want you to suffer in the future , but I will do my best to meet your other requests." "
...I know, you want to What I owe my mother, eldest uncle, second uncle, and fourth uncle are all my fault, but no matter how powerful I am , they can't guarantee my happiness. What's more, what you owe them is what you owe them. You can never make up for it, and I don't want it either!... ”

The most important things in this passage are "My bloodline is destined to be bound""If I were to go and play with Xiang Liu now, would you agree?" , and "No matter how powerful I am, I can't guarantee my happiness . " At this time, Xiaoyao seemed to show his sincerity, but he also said very clearly that "the reason why I am not with Xiang Liu is my bloodline" rather than "I don't want to be with him." On the surface, it is a rational attitude, but hidden is the emotional belonging.

And Huangdi also completely understood. "Go and play with Xiang Liu" is not a simple playmate at all. If it is just a playmate, there will be no "pain later" .

Huang Di could see clearly that the person his granddaughter had always cared about most was Xiang Liu. Decades ago, when I asked myself on Chaoyun Peak of Xuanyuan Mountain, "Is it okay if I am your enemy?" I was also referring to Xiang Liu. After all, apart from the Shennong Rebels who refused to surrender, there were no enemies for him in the world. Thinking about it again, Xiaoyao was retrieved from Qingshui Town and whose territory Qingshui Town belongs to. This enemy cannot be Old Man Gonggong, it must be the nine-headed demon.

Decades have passed, and this little girl is still thinking about the Nine-Life Xiangliu. Huang Di persuaded and helped his granddaughter think of a way to ask Zhuan Xu to try to recruit Prime Minister Liu.

See if there is any way to recruit Xiang Liu to surrender. I know it is very difficult . Over the past hundreds of years, Qing, Hou Tu, Cang Lin, and Xiao Zhu Rong have all tried, but they were all rejected by Xiang Liu . But I still hope you will come again. Give it a try."
"Okay." Zhuanxu hesitated for a moment and asked, "Why does grandpa pay attention to Xiang Liu?"
Huang Di said: "It's just a little guilt from a bad old man ."
2-12 <The smoke is blurred, the meaning is unforgettable>

What are you feeling guilty about? "Zeng Promise" tells the story of the role Huang Di played in the tragedies of his daughters Aheng and Chiyou. He never thought about sacrificing his daughter, but he did promote the tragedy, and it did indirectly cause Xiaoyao to lose her parents and be sent to Yushan. After experiencing all kinds of things in the future, she has the current personality and psychological trauma. .

Based on this guilt, he hoped that his granddaughter would not repeat the fate of his mother. Faced with this problem, the shrewd and wise Huangdi, the only way he could think of was to eliminate the obstacle between Xiaoyao and Xiangliu - stance.

He could see clearly that Xiaoyao loved Xiangliu; but the tragedy of Xiaoyao's parents was due to this natural chasm.

Behind him is Shennong; behind me is Xuanyuan. He cannot abandon Shennong; I cannot abandon Xuanyuan.
<3-3 Flowers bloom and farewell to old friends>

Aheng's words completely fit Xiaoyao and Xiangliu.

But no matter how much Xiaoyao kept thinking about it, she was already engaged to Fenglong. When we met again, at Old Man Li Rong's tavern, on the way Bei sent her back to Xiaozhurong Mansion, no matter how much she thought or didn't want to, she already understood Xiang Liu, understood Xiang Liu, and understood his choice.

Xiaoyao stopped practicing archery , perhaps because after Zhuanxu ascended the throne, Xiaoyao felt that the crisis was over and was no longer as self-disciplined as before. The whole person became very lazy, as if he had no interest in anything and didn't want to do anything. He just liked to sleep every day. When I wake up from a lazy sleep, it is often already noon. After dinner, I went to see Huangdi and sat in Huangdi's palace, listlessly in a daze.

When Zhuanxu's crisis was lifted and a string in Xiaoyao's mind relaxed, and nothing could occupy her thoughts, the long-suppressed emotions swept over like a flood, and Xiaoyao's heart exploded silently.

Xiaoyao no longer practices archery, which is a hint.

Archery is undeniably a close connection between Yao and Liu, but after Xiang Liu expressed his attitude, Xiao Yao seemed even more confused about the future. Giving up practicing archery was like breaking a connection with Xiang Liu. On the other hand, if she kept practicing archery, she might think of Xiang Liu from time to time. But she didn't want to think of him anymore. I wonder if she would often recall that Xiang Liu asked her "Are you leaving" under the lilac tree ? But when she hinted that she "really wanted to see it" , she remained "silent" . Lilac, the pain of first love, a love destined to be hopeless.

Zhuanxu came to her and asked her:

"Xiaoyao, how are you doing? Are you happy?"
Xiaoyao said: " No, you didn't do anything wrong. It was me who made the mistake. "
"Xiaoyao, tell me."
Xiaoyao remained silent. .
Zhuan Xu sat next to Xiao Yao and whispered: "Xiao Yao, what can't you tell me?"
Xiao Yao finally said : "After I separated from Jing, I felt bad and couldn't sleep well, but I I thought it was nothing, it had always been normal, but after you came to the throne, I didn’t know why, but I suddenly felt very tired and felt that nothing was interesting to watch. Without the pressure of having to get up and work hard the next day, I couldn’t sleep well at night. I often thought of and During the days when Jing was in Qingshui Town , she often thought of the days when we were young in Chaoyundian. I like those times, but I don’t like that I always recall the past. No matter how beautiful the past is, the past is the past . I don’t understand why I am so It's useless to be weak, I don't like myself now..."
2-12 <The smoke and water are blurred, the meaning is unforgettable>

This is what Xiaoyao told Zhuanxu.

On the surface, Xiaoyao was talking about Jing, which also aroused Zhuanxu's thoughts about Jing. Losing Jing was a big blow to Xiaoyao. Understanding from Zhuanxu’s perspective:

Xiaoyao seems to be free and uninhibited, but because of her childhood experience, in fact, Xiaoyao longs for a stable family more than anyone else , otherwise she wouldn't have been able to find a home for herself as Wen did in Xiaoliu.
Xiaoyao put all her expectations on Jing. Jing's departure became the straw that broke the camel's back . Xiaoyao couldn't bear it anymore. It was clear that she could no longer bear it, but at that time, the battle for the crown prince in Xuanyuan was at its most dangerous. For Zhuanxu, Xiaoyao still turned a blind eye to the hurt in her heart. She didn't collapse until Zhuanxu was safe.
Zhuanxu felt sad and hated Jing for the first time. Xiaoyao's trust and expectation required unimaginable courage and effort. That was building a house on numerous wounds, but Jing shattered Xiaoyao's trust and expectations.

But if that's all it is, then the plot before and after is very incoherent. Read it carefully. The first part is a silent farewell to Fangfeng Bei. The second part is about Zhuanxu marrying Xinyue three years later. A Nian persuades Xiaoyao to return to Wushen Mountain. She once wrote to Xiang Liu and proposed to cure the poison, and then stayed in Wushen Mountain. Thirteen months later, he was captured by Zhuanxu.

It can be said that this passage neither inherits the past nor initiates the future, it is very jumpy. Although we did see Xiaoyao's sadness and depression, she only told part of the reasons.

Xiaoyao said, "I made the mistake myself . " What went wrong?

Later, I said that I don’t like myself now, and I often think of the days when I was with Jing in Qingshui Town. But we know that Jing is not alone in Qingshui Town. Those colorful memories of the days in Qingshui Town, those brilliance that can be engraved into life, the person that I want to find with high specificity when I feel lonely, is Xiang Liu.

Combined with the previous article in this chapter, "It was only when things changed that I realized I was wrong." She knew she was wrong and had been passively waiting to be chosen, which led to today's situation. Those who have no intention, and those who have no intention, all leave her. One wrong step after another made her unhappy. She lived like an ostrich in her memories, but she knew she couldn't live like this forever.

But Xiaoyao could never talk about Xiang Liu in front of Zhuan Xu.

So we see, "Xiao Yao remained silent" and "Xiao Yao finally spoke . That was her dearest and most trusted brother, but she couldn't say it, and she couldn't deceive him, so just like Wen Xiaoliu, she thought about it for a long time and only selectively said something that could be said. Even though her brother thought she was only sad because of Jing, he didn't reveal any secrets related to Xiang Liu.

After Zhuanxu married Xinyue, Xiaoyao felt that Zhuanxu had been taken away by Xinyue, and she was further away from Zhuanxu.

Xiaoyao's problem of not sleeping well at night still persists . She usually doesn't get up until noon. After eating, she goes to Yiqing Garden to stay. She doesn't swim either . She sits alone by the water and stares blankly at the water.
One time, Emperor Jun walked into Yiqing Garden. It was already dark, but Xiaoyao was still sitting by the water . With her spiritual power, she probably couldn't see the night as day.
Emperor Jun asked: "You have been meditating by the water every day for several months. What have you come up with?"
2-13 <Wish to Return to the Path Without a Cause> (Weibo:YOLO苏璎)

(Weibo :YOLO苏璎)

Swimming can bring happiness to Xiaoyao, but Xiaoyao no longer swims.

In the past, Xiaoyao was always in a state of offense and defense, so he studied poisons tirelessly and practiced archery unremittingly. Since losing Jing and Zhuan Xu ascended the throne, with nothing to lose and nothing to protect, Xiao Yao suddenly became discouraged and completely gave up on archery . Apart from making poison for Xiang Liu, she no longer studied poison techniques .
2-13 <There is no reason to return to the path>

I gave up archery in the front, and stopped thinking about poison in the back.

She had always wanted to use her own abilities to protect Zhuanxu, but when Zhuanxu came to the throne, she had nothing to protect, and she was not even willing to put in the effort to protect herself. I remember when she first returned to the Five Gods Mountain, after being pushed by A Nian, she became alert and "cannot slack off" and continued to study poisons.

At this time, is Xiaoyao really just losing Jing and Zhuanxu?

What we all know is that archery, poison, and swimming all point directly at Xiang Liu. Why didn't the author write that Xiaoyao no longer chewed chicken feet and duck necks, no longer drank green plum wine, and no longer drank mulberry wine?

On the bright line is the depression caused by losing Jing and Zhuan Xu. The dark line is the sadness that the love between himself and Xiang Liu has never come to fruition. When Xiang Liu said, "In fact, for a general, the best ending is to die on the battlefield," she understood his choice, but what about the heart? How to control the heart?

The days on top of Xiaoyue are very free and relaxing.
Zhuanxu said that Shennong Mountain is the same as the Five Gods Mountains, but that is not true. The Five Gods Mountains have no memory, but Shennong Mountain, Zezhou, and Zhiyi all have too many memories of the past. No matter where I go, I can remember the past.
Xiaoyao didn't know whether she didn't want to face the past or was really lazy. Anyway, she didn't want to go anywhere. Zhuanxu suggested that she open a medical clinic in Zhiyi like she did in Wushen Mountain, but Xiaoyao was not willing.
Every day, Xiaoyao only gets up after the middle of the day. After getting up, she flipped through medical books one after another. She felt a little more energetic only when she was refining the poison.
Huang Di saw that she was really depressed, so he kindly suggested: "That boy from the Fangfeng family is called Fangfeng Bei, right? I think you guys are playing well, but why haven't you played together in the past few years? You can ask him to accompany you around." " Huang Di didn't say it was okay, but when he did, Xiaoyao became even more depressed. He didn't even want to take poison , and sat on the porch all day long in a daze.
2-14<Chasing the past makes me miserable>

There is a hint here, Zezhou .

The most important moment of Zezhou in the story is when the Yellow Emperor went to Zezhou for inspection, Zhuanxu was assassinated by two uncles, and Xiaoyao protected him with his archery skills. Is this the past that I don’t want to recall? Obviously not. I'm just afraid that when I think about it, it's still the highlight moment in my past experience.

Shennong Mountain and Zhiyi both have memories of Zhuanxu, Jing, and Fangfengbei, but Zezhou only has memories of Fangfengbei.

Every few days, she would go to Fangfeng Bei to learn archery and go to Zhiyi and Zezhou together . Fangfeng Bei is indeed a libertine who has been eating, drinking and having fun for four hundred years. He is still very familiar with Zhiyi and Zezhou . He can find out what delicious and interesting things are in every corner. The two of them work together and enjoy the trivial and simple joys in life.
Zhiyi and Zezhou are far away from Wushen Mountain and Xuanyuan Mountain. Both Emperor Jun and Emperor Huang seem a bit far away. Very few people have seen Xiaoyao's true appearance. As long as he puts on the clothes of the Central Plains and smudges his skin color to look dull Some, and then used makeup to cover up the peach blossom birthmark, and she became an ordinary girl with pretty good looks.
2-2 <Wind Dew Stands at Midnight>

So we can almost be very clear about what memories Xiaoyao doesn’t want to face. She missed him, but didn't dare to think about him. There were memories related to him in every corner.

So when Huangdi suggested that she go to Bei, she "didn't even want to do the poison . " Making poison for Xiang Liu has almost become a daily habit. Later, when he didn't study poison techniques, he still made poison for him, but now he doesn't make poison anymore.

She once tested Xiang Liu and said that she would not give you poison after marriage, because giving poison after marriage is almost equivalent to spiritual cheating.

But when Huangdi said that she was even more depressed and unwilling to do the poison.

Fangfengbei? Fangfengbei is Xiangliu! It has been four years. He has never looked for me again. I have not replied to the letters I sent him. I tried to stimulate him by removing the lover's poison, but he has not responded. All my thoughts and hints have fallen into stone. Every poison in the past is a thought of mine, happy or unhappy. I always want to tell him and listen to him. But now, he doesn't pay attention to me at all. Who should listen to these thoughts of mine?

Obviously, four years ago, he already told me his choice.

Because Xiaoyao avoided talking to Xiang Liu, Zhuanxu had always thought that all of Xiaoyao's problems were due to Jing. So when Xiaoyao began to concentrate on studying medicine and slept better than before, Zhuanxu's perspective was " Xiaoyao Yao's illness was caused by Jing. Although she never mentions Jing now, it is obvious that after so many years, she still has not forgotten Jing."

But from an outsider’s perspective, is this really the case?

Because Zhuanxu liked Xiaoyao, he was in the middle of the situation and the authorities were obsessed with him. He wanted to have the right to be with Xiaoyao for the rest of his life, so he would keep an eye on whoever had this right. How could he possibly think of Xiang Liu? All he saw all the time was Xiaoyao and Jing, and it was Jing who he talked to Xiaoyao. As for Xiang Liu, he knew clearly that she was his enemy and Xiaoyao was his sister. It was impossible for him to abandon him or have too many entanglements with his enemy.

But Huangdi was an outsider. What Zhuan Xu couldn't see, he could see clearly.

When Zhuanxu regretted that he had pushed Xiaoyao to Jing and Fenglong again and again, and when he felt miserable because he was not qualified to possess Xiaoyao, Huang Di clearly knew what Xiaoyao had been feeling in his heart these years. miss who.

On the day Xiaoyao agreed to marry Fenglong , Huangdi didn't mention Jing or even Fangfengbei to him. Huangdi told Xiaoyao that Xiang Liu refused to surrender.

Huang Di had already left, but turned around and came back. He saw Xiao Yao leaning against the window, staring at the end of the night, in a daze.
Huangdi coughed slightly, and Xiaoyao woke up as if from a dream : "Grandpa, you haven't gone to bed yet?"
Huangdi said, " I asked Zhuanxu to try to surrender the Nine Life Prime Minister Liu. "
Xiaoyao couldn't help but stand up straight , Staring at Huangdi.
Huang Di said: "In these years, I have tried all the strategies and methods, but he has rejected them all."
Xiaoyao looked towards the end of the night, his expression neither happy nor worried.
"Zhuan Xu listed the Liangwang Peak in the northernmost part of Shennong Mountain as a forbidden area. The people guarding the peak are all Zhuan Xu's confidants. You should know why he did this. Although Xiang Liu saved your life, you don't owe him anything
. " Yao smiled and said, "I know."
Huangdi said, "You should rest early."
2-14 <Chasing the past, Kong Meng is sad>

Huang Di: "You should know why he did this. Although Xiang Liu saved your life, you don't owe him a single thing." - I know why Xiang Liu saved you because he only needed a mountain peak that he might not be able to get. He is setting boundaries with you and doesn't want you to feel indebted. I also know that you care about him and who you have been thinking about all these years, but Xiang Liu has already made his choice. He did not choose you, so give up.

Xiaoyao: "I know." - I understand what you mean and what he thinks.

In the four years after the separation in front of Xiaozhurong Mansion, Yaobei never saw each other again.

After getting married to Tu Shanjing, her first love who she had been in a serious relationship with and had made a promise to, Xiaoyao was miserable for a year. However, Zhuanxu's crisis was still unresolved. Xiaoyao could still keep her spirits up and wait until Xiang Liu took her with her. After playing at the bottom of the sea for two days and one night, my insomnia immediately disappeared and my dreams were all sweet.

As for Xiang Liu, he never made it clear about his relationship with her, and time and time again put his affection in the name of transaction. However, Xiao Yao lived an extremely decadent life after the last separation - no longer practicing archery, no longer swimming, no longer He studied poisoning techniques and even stopped making poisons. He was in a daze every day.

So what exactly has she been doing during these four years?

She is quitting Xiang Liu. Remove the art of archery, the desire for water, and the art of poison one by one from your life.

She made poison for Xiang Liu, and she was also poisoned by Xiang Liu.

But it’s so hard to quit him! It was so difficult that she almost exhausted all her strength and mental energy. It was so difficult that she couldn't even rationally pretend to be nonchalant and live her life as normal.

Even though she hadn't seen him for four years, she still went to great lengths to send an ice crystal ball to Xiang Liu before they got married.

Huang Di was stunned for a moment when he saw what Xiao Yao had made. He walked into the room and looked at it carefully for a while. He didn't ask anything, but just sighed: "You are the only one who is willing to waste things like this!" Xiao Yao stared at the ice crystal ball
. , said: "The last time."
2-14 <Chasing the past, empty and sad>

Huang Di understood it completely. The sea, the male and female mermaids, and the outstretched hand could not be more obvious. Because Huang Di knew from the beginning that Xiao Yao had feelings for Xiang Liu, he would not think that Xiao Yao was just a work of art like Zhuan Xu did when he saw the picture of koi playing with lotus. He just watched this young and passionate heart bloom. The outcome was ultimately a matter between Xiaoyao and Xiang Liu.

"the last time". But I still want to try it one last time.

For the last time, I will use the rare treasures I collected to make a poison for you. I once thought that if I could let go of you, this poison would never be given out again. But after four years of hard work, I still can’t let go.

Then for the last time, ask what you think. For the last time, put the choice in your hands.

I can't quit you, please help me. Let me marry Honglong and quit you completely. Or, take me away.

There are other bystander perspectives:

Emperor Jun saw through Xiao Yao's girlish heart through the 狌狌 mirror, and after seeing the tragedies of Aheng and Chiyou, he did not want his daughter to make the same mistakes again.

Chishui Xian only saw an ice crystal ball. As a woman, she almost immediately understood the sincerity hidden in this ice crystal ball that cost countless efforts.

It was not until the end that A-Nian helped Xiang Liu rescue Xiao Yao, and perhaps he guessed who her sister was waiting for on the rocks outside the Dragon Bone Prison. The gossip about the wilderness that she heard was not completely fabricated.

After Xiangjun witnessed Xiang Liu erase Xuan Xunjing's memory and kill Gu with his own eyes, he may have really understood why Xiang Liu raised the corners of his lips and raised his eyebrows when he said, "The person Xiaoyao misses most is Tushan Jing." Smile" instead of showing regret and helplessness.

It wasn't until Xiaoyao wanted to beg him for Xiangliu for the only and last time before they got married that Zhuanxu figured out that Fangfeng Bei, who had been with Xiaoyao touring Xuanyuan City and the Central Plains, was Xiangliu, and that the person who taught Xiaoyao the peerless archery skills was Xiangliu. Liu, Xiang Liu rushed to Shennong Mountain to save Xiao Yao not really because of a mountain that he might not be able to get at all. Xiao Yao disappeared with Fang Feng Bei for a few days, but in fact he was with Xiang Liu. His sister was sad and heartbroken in those years. There is also a reason for Xiangliu to be decadent. It was also Xiangliu who took away Xiaoyao at Xiaoyao and Fenglong's wedding. It turned out that Xiaoyao said that Fangfeng Bei died and it was Xiangliu who made this identity disappear... His sister is worthy of being her. My sister, her behavior is exactly the same as mine, hiding and protecting what she really cares about. It turns out that I have been following the wrong person all these years.

They just passed by the world that belonged to Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao. Without seeing the whole picture, they were already moved by the true love of having you in their eyes, in their hearts, and with blood splashing on their hearts. This is a silent but deafening love that has a beginning, an end, a contract, a vow, a token, and witnesses.

"Deep love is a tragedy, and one must die to read it."

Sauvignon Blanc

Self-control max Xiang Liu’s forehead kiss

(by YOLO苏璎 on Weibo)

Master Xiang Liu relied on the lover's Gu to locate his position. Thirty-seven years later, he was able to avoid Xiao Yao so quickly that he could move his hand back even if it touched his face. He was kissed by girls from the bottom of the sea and was able to avoid it at the last moment. He pretended to be under the sea with a heartbeat. I don’t know, Xiaoyao hinted that they wanted to travel around the world together without answering... With such incredible self-control, why could he not resist kissing Xiaoyao’s forehead after letting him go completely?

Because... I finally made sense!

Xiaoyao was silent for a while and suddenly asked: " Xiang Liu, why did you choose Gonggong? Is it just because he is your adoptive father? "

I just realized there was something wrong with that statement. Xiaoyao asked why he "chooses" Gonggong, not "follows" Gonggong. Because of "following" Gonggong, when they were at the bottom of the sea, Xiang Liu told half of the story, and Xiao Yao guessed the other half. When they met for the last time before the wedding, Xiao Yao also understood Xiang Liu's choice.

It's just that Xiaoyao only accepted Xiang Liu's decision in the past, and accepted the fact that even though he felt that Xiang Liu loved him, he would not choose himself no matter what. Finally at this moment, when there was almost no way out between them, she couldn't help but ask him, wanting to hear him tell her himself: Why?

Why choose Gonggong? The question is not at all the reason for following Gonggong, but: Why not choose me?

Although you gave up on me and I accepted it, at least let me know your heart!

"Not only for my adoptive father, but also for Pao Ze who fought side by side and lived and died together. We drank together, fought together, and collected the bones of our comrades together..." Xiang Liu looked at the memorial tablet on the case, "For hundreds of years, Can you imagine how many corpses of Pao Ze I have burned with my own hands?"
Xiao Yao couldn't imagine it, but she could understand what Xiang Liu meant, just like the fourth uncle, who could escape and loved his fourth aunt and Zhuan Xu deeply, but chose to Go to death with Pao Ze. There is some love in this world that you cannot give up even if you give up your life.
Xiang Liu smiled and pointed to his heart: "I can't count them, but they are all here."

Xiang Liu answered her, I can't cross the sea of blood of hundreds of years of corpses, I can't cross the undead souls that can't be dispersed, I can't cross the love of life and death, no matter what, I will accompany them to complete this journey. So I can't go to you, and I can't accept you.

Xiaoyao buried her head on her knees and remained silent. She felt her heart was filled with panic, but she couldn't tell whether it was for Xiang Liu or herself.
"What are you thinking about?"
"As Chi You's daughter, the world is huge, but there is nowhere to go."

Is Xiaoyao really just thinking about "the world is so big, but there is nowhere to go"? This sentence is not connected with the previous text.

"I don't know whether it's for Xiang Liu or for himself." Xiang Liu once said that Gonggong was "a pathetic fool, leading a group of fools, doing pathetic things." However, he himself was trapped in responsibility and friendship, and he disdained While doing this sad thing.

Xiaoyao saw the gap between them from Xiang Liu's words: So that's it, I finally understand what's between us, it's not whether the relationship is deep enough, but that you are "like my fourth uncle, you can escape, you can escape" I love my fourth uncle and Zhuanxu deeply, but I chose to die with Pao Ze." You obviously love me, but you chose the same path as my fourth uncle.

"My heart was filled with panic" because I finally understood that the reason why I was given up was unchangeable and insurmountable. Although I understood it, it was difficult to accept it and there was nothing I could do about it.

Xiaoyao gently touched his white hair and said, "It's not advisable to stay here for a long time. Leave after paying homage to old friends!"

Touching hair is such an intimate gesture! I can’t pretend anymore at this moment, I can’t help but love, and I can’t escape my fate. She obviously couldn't let him go, but she still cared about his safety. I didn't want him to leave, but I had to say goodbye.

Because she had just cried, Xiaoyao's eyes were exceptionally clear, and Xiang Liu could clearly see himself in her eyes. He reached out and touched her eyes and closed her eyes : "I'm leaving!"
Xiaoyao only felt a soft coolness on her forehead. With a slight touch, it disappeared immediately. Xiaoyao suddenly covered her forehead and opened her eyes to see what was in front of her. It was empty.

All things are without light, only your eyes are bright, and there is only me in your eyes. If you can't look at it anymore, you will feel reluctant and distressed. A little more indulgence and a little more affection will turn into harm to the other party.

In front of him is clearly the woman whom he deeply loves and who loves him deeply, but so close is the end of the world. A kiss on the forehead was a farewell kiss, and I finally said, yes, I love you, but you and I will never be destined for each other in this life.

Why did Xiaoyao turn a blind eye to Xiang Liu's love, but was willing to be Tu Shanjing's mistress? 

This analysis is based on what the tonghua says about the reasons for the heroine's choice:

Tonghua Say : The heroine's choice has always been due to psychological deficiencies, and her psychology is closely related to the growth of childhood and teenagers, which is what is often called the original family in psychology today.

Xiaoyao mental disorder, psychological analysis1 month ago · From the column Analysis of Sauvignon Blanc

Tingting Literature, Psychology, Education, Mother-infant Emotional Relationship focus on :

Xiaoyao's "Quotes on Sobriety" make people feel very unhappy and depressed. Xiaoyao suffered too much in her growth, and she created a hard shell for herself to resist harm. She has completely given up on herself and ignored her true feelings. She seems to be "protecting" herself and "strong", but in fact she has been hurting herself .

Behind her seemingly cold temperament is a heart that is riddled with holes and extremely fragile, fearing loss, loneliness, isolation, and separation .

The alienation and abuse from relatives in Xiaoyao's childhood caused personality disorder and lack of character. As a result, in the future, he avoided feelings, was not confident, did not believe, and could not recognize them clearly. One of the characteristics of Xiaoyao's psychological problems is that he doesn't know himself, doesn't control himself, and doesn't heal himself .

In other words, people with mental illness who are often referred to as never think they are sick;

At present, she has her own fixed way of thinking and behavior, and she has no ability to control it;

Unless professional psychological intervention is provided, it is almost impossible for him to recover on his own.

Xiaoyao has type C AvPD avoidant personality, DPD dependent personality disorder, compensatory psychology, smiling depression, and post-traumatic syndrome. Let’s talk about personality disorders caused by childhood trauma:

First, avoidant personality disorder

Usually, patients who have been subjected to "suppressive education" for a long time in their original family, or experienced ridicule early in life , will internalize the humiliating experience and form a negative self-image. They do not believe that others are well-intentioned , nor do they believe that they are worthy of love .

• Xiaoyao's childhood experiences include rumors, beatings, and insults when she was imprisoned by a fox, which caused great psychological pressure and eventually internalized it, forming a psychological disorder.

Patients with avoidant personality disorder are often accompanied by social phobia, are extremely sensitive to negative evaluations, are afraid of being rejected and abandoned, and will reject and abandon others first.

• I said to myself at the party: I am lazy and not sociable.
  • Determined to spend time in the sea, fearful as a dream, it is actually the fear of being tied to the person you love, thinking that the other person will eventually abandon him (because he will not accept her; he thinks that the other person has never loved her).
  • Xiang Liu took off his waistcoat and lay on the bed. He first said something harsh and said he wouldn't see her again, then turned around and went to get the medicine. Those who say no before wanting to do something will not be hurt.

The picture below is from Zhihu, Avpd avoidant personality disorder manifestations,

Corresponding to some of Xiaoyao’s quotations, here are some examples:

Social Inhibition:

• Talking to A-Nian: "In relationships between people, one person must take the first step... I have always been selfish and will never be the one to take the first step."

Excessive sense of risk:

• No matter how much hope I have today, there will be much harm in the future. Instead of doing this, I might as well rely on myself.

• There are thousands of people who make promises, but it’s hard to find those who keep their promises.

• Even if I fall, the only one who can catch me is myself.

Avoiding intimacy:

• No one in this world will wait for anyone forever. When they are tired, they will leave naturally!
  • The time of harmony is always short-lived, just like the happiness in the world is always momentary. When the flowers bloom, they wither, and when the moon is full, it wanes, but this is the case with all the beautiful things in the world.

Second, dependent personality disorder

It usually comes from the doting and over-protection of the family of origin, and it can also occur in families that are extremely lacking in love .

• Xiaoyao lost the protection of her parents when she was a child and lived alone in the wilderness. She was without the warmth of family at a very young age.

Dependent personalities find it difficult to be alone and independent. Without support, they will fall into a sense of fear, emptiness and worthlessness. All the actions and sacrifices we make are for the purpose of "not being ignored" and "seeking attention".

• I took the initiative to find monkeys, played with snakes, and built trust with foxes; I took in Lao Mu, adopted Mazi, and Chuanzi, and took care of their lives; if we don’t have a long-term dependence on each other, we have to be with each other for a short time.

Dependent personalities have no self-awareness and are overly obedient to the will of others. When an intimate relationship ends, they will feel abandoned and may have thoughts of suicide.

Dependent personalities are difficult to get along with because of excessive dependence. After repeated setbacks in dependent behavior , they usually experience collapse and spontaneous treatment and are relieved, or some severe cases go to destruction.

Give up yourself and seek perfection:

• As long as you live in this world, you must swallow your anger no matter how unfair it is, and you must take a step back no matter how unwilling you are.
  • After drinking very bitter medicine and eating two pieces of sweet preserves, you won’t feel the bitterness anymore. As long as you think more about happy things, you won’t feel the pain anymore.
  • Even if you cry, you have to walk your own path. After all, you can't escape. Instead of shedding tears, it's better to keep your eyes open and see the road ahead clearly.

self sacrifice

• It’s not because of how good or worthy she is, but because of my father and Xuanxuan, I am willing to pay for A-Nian first for my father and Xuanxuan.
  • Grandma told us before she died that we should support each other. If you are living a good life now, I can ignore everything, but with your current situation, I can't feel at ease even if I go far away.
  • My little abacus is very good! Now I let you lean on me a little, but I plan to rely on you completely in the future!
  • During my conversations with Xuanxuan, I expressed my need for each other many times, that we would accompany each other, and that we would stand in front of my brother when his life was in danger.

Fear of being alone and feeling helpless

Feeling helpless

• Unable to protect themselves, with nowhere to go and no one to rely on.

恐惧被抛弃

• People think I have a kind heart, but in fact, it is just because I am weak. I feel at ease when I am with the weak. I feel that I am in control of everything, that I am relied on, and will not be given up.

Third, compensatory psychology

Blind compensation without a clear understanding of one's own shortcomings and defects often leads to overcompensation, resulting in abnormal development in certain aspects , destroying the coordination and unity of personality, and in turn aggravating psychological conflicts, causing adaptation difficulties and poor interpersonal relationships.

Many people also have a similar compensatory psychology: when they encounter setbacks, losses, or difficulties, they turn their needs for one object to other objects. The specific ways of expression are displacement and sublimation, striving to get rid of them . The mood of doom is particularly strong and urgent .

As mentioned above, Xiaoyao has a dependent personality disorder. When her dependent behavior is repeatedly frustrated in relationships, she will have an emotional breakdown, which will induce her "self-treatment" to be relieved, or go to the other extreme, or even lead to destruction.

Every time Xiaoyao gets sad at Xiang Liu's place, her progress with Jing will improve by leaps and bounds. This is a frustration of "dependence" and induces a compensatory psychological mechanism. For example, Wang Ji and Xiang Liu quarreled at the beach, swam in the sea all night, and then had their first kiss in the Dragon Bone Prison. After the fish played with lotus leaves and expressed their love sweetly, Fangfeng Bei left decisively, followed by a fireworks kiss, love singing and dancing.

• After drinking very bitter medicine, you won't feel the bitterness after eating two pieces of sweet preserves. As long as you think more about happy things, you won't feel the pain anymore.

Xiaoyao’s compensation characteristics:

1. Unconscious

In order to relieve the psychological sadness and pain, unconsciously choose another person to release love and relieve the heartache. (Jing replaces Xiang Liu)

2. Will sublimate

Use more intense expression methods to achieve better healing effects. (A more passionate and real kiss; singing and dancing instead of songs to seduce Zhao and the Siren)

3. It will not really cure

It cannot replace the original pain, nor can it cover up the true love. The effect is always temporary. In other words, her love for Xiang Liu has never diminished because of her emotional entanglement with Jing.

4. There must have been emotional frustration before.

Fourth , post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) severe depression

Merlin tortured and killed Xiaoyao, who suffered a fatal violent attack on her body, and psychologically the most painful memory of her childhood was once again revealed.

Xiaoyao's description in Seaberry is very similar to the feelings of a severely depressed patient. Wrapped up in layers, sinking in darkness, immersed in the abyss, unconscious, unwilling to think, without motivation, and the body is not one's own.

Xiang Liu spent 37 years covering this cold heart with the warmth of his heart's blood, bringing it back to life bit by bit. The number 37 means "affectionate", and it is also the antidote for Xiang Liu to heal Xiao Yao.

After a major trauma, the unconscious self weakens and falls into a feeling of abandonment. It produces feelings of being helpless and lonely , and falling deeply into loneliness, depression, and helplessness.

After waking up, Xiaoyao did not see Xiang Liu, and then developed a deep identification and dependence on Jing, who sacrificed her love for her and was also dying. This so-called "emotion" is still a mental illness. The impact of this unhealthy emotional dependence on Xiaoyao:

1. Too humble

2. Overindulgence

3. Complete loss of initiative and self-worth.

4. There is no way to leave or end the relationship.

5. The alienation of the other party will bring great pain .

Xiaoyao's attitude towards Jing changed from being dispensable to being dependent on each other; after Jing got married and gave birth to a child, Xiaoyao felt that she had lost her only "reliance" and suffered every night; later, in order to help Jing solve household chores, she did not hesitate to show off her lustful appearance, which attracted the attention of Jing. Houhe Fangfengyi reveals flaws.

Psychological stress factors are increasing day by day, common mental disorders and psychological behavioral problems such as anxiety and depression are increasing year by year, and cases of psychological stress events and accidents caused by patients with mental disorders are increasing

so who is the confidant? now I'm fine if Yangzi says XL is the confidant

Yeah...tonghua always hides Yaoliu very well!!

Behind the poem of chapter 32,souvignon blanc
"A Shadow Headed in Which Direction"

Seeing a wild goose die in love

Huan Haowen "Mo Yu'er·Yanqiu Ci"

"Ask the world, what is love? Direct teaching of life and death. How many times has the old wing been cold and hot? Happy and fun, parting is hard, and there are even more idiots. Jun Yingyou said: There are thousands of miles of clouds, thousands of mountains and twilight snow, who is the only shadow going for?

Hengfen Road, lonely in those days with the flute and drums, the barren smoke is still calm. Conjuring up the soul, He Yiji, the mountain ghosts cry from the wind and rain. Heaven is also jealous, Untrustworthy, Ying'er and Yanzi are all loess. For thousands of years, in order to keep the Sao people, they sang and drank wildly, and visited Yanqiu."

Seeing a wild goose die in love

" Yuan Haowen was a famous writer in the late Jin Dynasty and early Yuan Dynasty. When he was 16 years old, he went to Bingzhou (in Taiyuan today) to take an exam. On the road, he met a man who hunted wild geese and heard him tell a strange story: that morning. After capturing a wild goose and killing it, another wild goose that escaped from the catching net hovered in the air, wailing, refused to leave, and finally hit the ground quickly and died.

Legend has it that the wild geese are very loyal. They are truly consciously monogamous. If one of a pair of wild geese dies unfortunately, the other will never find a partner for life. Therefore, there are always descriptions of lone geese in ancient Poems.

Someone in Dangkou Town, Wuxi caught a wild goose and was about to slaughter it for cooking. When a scholar saw it, he felt compassion for him, so he spent money to buy the wild goose and take it home as a pet. He was worried that the wild goose would escape, so he tied up its two wings with a string so that the wild goose could not fly. The scholar raises it among chickens, ducks and poultry, and it is usually docile, but as soon as he hears the chirping of geese in the air, he keeps his head up and crying. One day, a group of wild geese flew over the sky, and the wild geese screamed loudly. Suddenly a wild geese flew down from the sky and stopped on the eaves. The two wild geese cried relative to each other, flapping their wings as if they had known each other. The wild goose on the ground wants to let the one on the eaves come down, and the wild goose on the eaves wants to bring the one on the ground up. The scholar saw this and understood that these two wild geese must be their former partners, so he cut the thread on the wings of the wild geese on the ground and let them fly away. But this big goose's wings had been tied for too long and could no longer fly. It fluttered its wings, but it just flopped and fell off. It failed repeatedly. The big geese on the eaves guarded it there until it was getting dark, and suddenly flew down from the eaves, and mourned each other beside the geese who were unable to fly. The scholar went to look again the next day, and the two wild geese were already dead.

Moyu'er·Yanqiu Ci" is a lyrical poem. On the surface, it is a metaphor for human love by describing the love of a pair of geese, but in fact it is not just about love. Behind this poem, it also reflects Yuan Haowen's longing for his soul mate and life confident.

How much joy, how much pain, or infatuation like children in the world. The wild goose who sacrificed for love thought to himself at that time: That evening, I crossed thousands of miles of clouds and overlooked the earth, thousands of mountains, all covered by thick snow. It's freezing cold, and the future is uncertain. Now in this world, I am the only one left. Who can come and walk with me? Without a partner, why should I move on?
The relationship between this pair of geese, I am afraid that even the gods will be jealous. Such an infatuated wild goose, I don't believe that after it dies, it will turn into a handful of loess just like those ordinary warblers and swallows. Therefore, when Yuan Haowen became an adult, when he recalled the incident of the death of a geese in love, what he saw in his eyes was no longer a simple relationship between a man and a woman. This kind of feeling is a feeling of longing for "confidant" on a larger scale, including the love between men and women.

A person is actually very afraid of loneliness. But it is very regrettable that most of the time in one's life, one has to face loneliness.We all want to find a soul mate who shares the same aspirations as ourselves, because only in this way can we support us through this lonely and lonely life.No matter if the road ahead is Qianshan Muxue or Huohai Daoshan. As long as there is such a soul mate who is willing to come and walk with us, then we have nothing to fear . On the contrary, we may even lose the confidence to live.

The ancients often said: A scholar dies for a confidant. At the beginning of this poem, a question sentence has been passed to point out the theme of the poem. That is - what kind of feelings can make a person make a contract with another person without fear of life and death?

Everyone is afraid of death. Why do some people not only do not fear death, but actively ask for death after losing their soulmate? Could it be that all of this stems only from the instinctive impulse of animals? Obviously not so.

In fact, the goose who sacrificed for love in the poem did not die for "love", but for the sake of "a thousand mountains and twilight snow, only to whom the shadow goes"! Yuan Haowen obviously felt that it was very difficult to find a soul mate who was willing to die for each other. So he wants to build a grave for Dayan, and then write this poem, so that the literati through the ages will take this opportunity to drink and cry because the confidant is hard to find.

Character analysis :

THUSANJING'S

What is a good person and what is a bad person?

Xiang Liu, from the perspective of Gong Gong, Shennong Yijun, and Xiao Yao, he is a good person, but from the perspective of the people he killed and their families, can Xiang Liu still be a good person? Let’s magnify the pattern a little further. From the perspective of the people in the Central Plains, Xiang Liu protected them in disguise and was a good person. However, from the perspective of the people in Xuanyuan, the Shennong Rebels did not work or protect them. It was equivalent to sitting on nothing. Always harassing Xuanyuan's army, what is the difference between this and bandits?

Tu Shanjing, he really didn't want to hurt anyone, but there are always trade-offs in everything. He just didn't know how to make trade-offs, so he was plotted by Fangfeng Yiying and grandma, and Xiaoyao was deeply hurt. He has never been able to stand firm. He values Xiaoyao more than his own life and is willing to give up everything to be with Xiaoyao. However, he cannot disobey his grandma and wants to protect Fangfeng Yiying. . Also, while he didn't want the Tushan clan to be destroyed in the hands of Tushan Hou, he also wanted to let his brother be the clan leader. However, the book clearly stated that he inherited the Tushan clan leader's ability to predict major events and was the destined Tushan clan. He still doesn't care about his personal relationship or the fate of the entire Tushan family, and uses the entire Tushan family's future to fulfill his personal relationship with his brother. Is Tu Shanjing a good guy or a bad guy?

There are no absolute good and bad people in this world. Many things are a matter of perspective and standpoint.

Whether I like Xiang Liu or dislike Tu Shan Jing has never been about good or evil. It's not because I think Xiang Liu is kind and Tu Shan Jing is not. That's not the case. It goes without saying why I like Xiang Liu. I have analyzed some characteristics of Xiang Liu in every interpretation. My dislike of Tu Shanjing is not because I think he is not kind. On the contrary, he is indeed kinder than Xiang Liu. What is kindness? I have no ill intentions toward others, and I don’t want to hurt anyone. In this book, except Tu Shanjing, Xiaoyao, Zhuanxu, and Xiang Liu are all cruel people. Of course they have a soft side in their hearts, but they are definitely not the kind of people who don't want to hurt anyone and are kind to everyone. . Xiaoyao would not hesitate to shoot his uncle for Zhuanxu, Zhuanxu would use anyone he could use for the throne, and Xiang Liu would kill countless people for the Shennong Rebels. They would all make choices.

The reason why Tu Shanjing can develop a kind heart is because he has been a proud son of heaven since he was a child. His mother, grandmother, clan members, and all the people around him favor him. He has received goodwill and been protected since he was a child. very good. Was Tu Shanhou born evil? No, from his point of view, he and Tu Shanjing have the same mother, but their treatment is completely different, but he is still very good to his younger brother. And Tu Shanjing, knowing his mother's partiality, could he do anything? Have you ever protected your brother? No, he is not the villain, but he is a vested interest.

If Tu Shanjing were allowed to experience Xiaoyao's childhood experience, for example, when Xiaoyao was molested and beaten by a rich man when she was a human eight-year-old girl, would he still be kind to that rich man? If Tu Shanjing was allowed to go through Zhuan Xu's experience, where his life was constantly threatened, he was not taken seriously, and he could not protect the people he wanted to protect, would he be able to survive by being kind? The book contains what Xiao Yao thinks of Zhuan Xu: "Xiao Liu actually felt infinitely happy. He was so good, he could be approachable, talk and laugh gently, but he could also be ruthless and ruthless. Only in this way could he live well in that position. . >Let alone let Tu Shanjing go through what Xiang Liu went through. On the first day after entering the Colosseum, there would be no more Tu Shanjing in the world.

If a person like Tu Shanjing wants to be kind and survive at the same time, he can only end up with the ending arranged by Tong Hua. After being revived by Xiang Liu with Xiaoyao's blood, he abandons everything and concentrates on being Ye Shi. Seven, follow Xiaoyao into seclusion. Because as long as his identity is more complicated and there are more people around him, he doesn't know how to stand firm or make choices. As Tu Shanjing, he still wanted both at the end, and then he died and couldn't get married.

I don't know why people on the Internet always say that Tu Shanjing is "The world kisses me with pain, but I respond with songs." The ones who really fit this sentence should be Zhuanxu, Xiaoyao, and Xiangliu! And where has Tu Shanjing been hurt by the world? He has always been "the world kissed me with love", and the only people who harmed him were Tu Shanhou and Fangfeng Yiying when they grew up. Precisely because he has not experienced the same hardships as Zhuanxu, Xiaoyao, and Xiangliu, he is helpless when facing a Fangfeng Yiying. Will his kindness still be effective when facing the person who wants to harm him? The result was that he failed Xiaoyao. If Xiang Liu hadn't helped him snatch the bride, he and Xiaoyao would have been through it all. He suffered such a big loss and didn't have a long memory. In the end, because of his kindness, he missed the wedding date with Xiaoyao. , if Xiang Liu hadn't saved him, his life would have been lost.

Tu Shanjing's kindness is indeed commendable, but I think it is not valuable because of the person himself, but because his kindness requires the right time, place and people, as well as his mother, grandmother, tribesmen, brother when he was a child, and when he grows up. Only with the careful care of Xiaoyao, Xiangliu and many others could Tu Shanjing be born with such a kind heart.

Tu Shanjing, he has a kind heart but no ability to be kind, and ultimately harms others and himself. The reason why Tu Shanjing was able to survive to the end was not so much that he was kind, but that he was lucky. And not everyone in this world can be as lucky as him. For many people, fate has not given them a choice at all...

If fate is willing to give Zhuanxu a choice, Zhuanxu also wants to be together for the rest of his life; if fate is willing to give Xiaoyao a choice, how much she wants to be as innocent and brave as A Nian; if fate is willing to give Xiang Liu a choice, Xiang Liu's wish is very simple, there is Find a female beast in a cave that is sheltered from the wind and rain, and live freely; if fate is willing to give Xinyue a choice, she does not want to develop a completely different temperament from her brother Fenglong; if fate is willing to give Tu Shanhou a choice, he will not He is just a good son who wants to be recognized by his mother, and a good brother who loves and protects his younger brother; if fate gave Sang Tianer a choice, how could she become a prostitute!

Some of these characters I admire, and some I don't, but they all have something to sympathize with.

Only Tu Shanjing, I neither admire nor sympathize with. I don’t need to explain why I don’t sympathize with him. As the luckiest person in the book and the one who wins in the end, it’s not his turn to sympathize with anyone. So why don’t I appreciate it too? Because I think he is too selfish and always abandons others for his own selfish desires.

Xiaoyao is his savior. See how Xiang Liu treats his savior? But what did Tu Shanjing do to Xiaoyao? Instead of being grateful, I want to ask for more. Some people think that Tu Shanjing is good to Xiaoyao and listens to Xiaoyao's words, shouldn't he? Xiaoyao is his reborn parent! Gonggong just saved Xiang Liu's life, and Xiang Liu repaid him with his lifelong following. But Xiao Yao not only saved Tu Shan Jing's life, but also healed his heart! Tu Shanjing originally owed Xiaoyao a favor. Could it be that because he wanted to fall in love with Xiaoyao, the previous debt was void? All I can say is that Tu Shanjing deserves to be the best business person in the whole country. Originally, he owed Xiaoyao a favor, but as long as he turns his relationship with Xiaoyao into love, he doesn’t have to repay the favor. Xiaoyao is so good. Not only Xiaoyao is grateful for his kindness, but some readers are also moved by him and burst into laughter - "He loves me so much, he loves me so much!"

Doesn't Tu Shanjing know that the person in Xiaoyao's heart is Xiang Liu and not him? He always knew it, he knew it better than anyone else! Huangdi and Jundi guessed Xiaoyao's feelings towards Xiangliu just because of Xiaoyao's little exposure, but Xiaoyao never hid his feelings for Xiangliu in front of Tushanjing. Tushanjing simply knew the best in Dahuang. The person whom Yao Liu loves, but he still keeps taking advantage of Xiao Yao's softness towards him for his own selfish desires, making various demands on his savior and restricting his savior's freedom.

Xiaoyao was truly benevolent to Tushan Jing. She gave everything to Jing except her heart which had long been given to Xiang Liu and could not be given to Jing: she saved his life, took good care of him for more than half a year and cured all the things he could. Trauma; be good to him, comfort him and relieve him every time Tu Shanjing feels inferior and uncomfortable; he is disliked by Fangfeng Yiying, and Xiaoyao gives him a hard time every time; he loses his life, and Xiaoyao takes care of him day and night until he wakes up. Come; he had to break his promise to become the clan leader because of his grandma, but Xiaoyao still forgave him and even made every effort to save his grandma.

And what did Tu Shanjing do to Xiaoyao? Xiaoyao had been waiting for him for so many years, and then he married Fangfeng Yiying and had children. Although he didn't mean it, he did repay a favor with a grudge!

This was not over yet. Later, Xiaoyao reflected on herself and felt that she had not given enough. She even used herself to seduce Tu Shanhou to help him solve the problem of Fangfeng Yiying. As for him, the two of them were finally getting married. , and because of his kindness, he couldn't worry about his nephew and had to take the risk to visit him...

Tu Shanjing is so selfish towards his savior, let alone others? His grandma worked hard for the Tushan family, and he never knew how to be grateful. If he hadn't kept her from worrying, why would his grandma be infected with poison? He enjoyed all the benefits brought by Tu Shanjing's identity, but he had no responsibility for the Tu Shan clan. He knew clearly that Tu Shan Hou had evil intentions, and he would not do it if he said he was not the leader of the clan. He wanted Tu Shan Hou to be... ..

I have to say that Tu Shanjing is really selfish. Not only is he selfish, he is also very greedy. He always only thinks about himself and feels that he must get whatever he wants. He wants to be kind, and everyone has to fulfill his kindness. He wants Xiaoyao, and everyone has to fulfill his love. How can he care whether his actions will hurt others? In other words, for such a smart person, doesn’t he know that his actions will hurt others?

A-Nian was also pampered when he was growing up. Why didn't he see A-Nian hurt Zhuanxu for his own selfish desires? Why haven't you seen A Nian abandoning his family for love?

Literature and art are different from reality. Literature and art pursue beauty, not goodness. If you pursue goodness, why should you appreciate literary and artistic works? Just go to ideological and moral classes and read ideological and moral textbooks. Literary works at home and abroad, both ancient and modern, have never become famous because of how kind a protagonist they wrote. Therefore, in this book, I think not to mention the protagonists like Xiang Liu, Xiao Yao, and Zhuan Xu, even Huang Di, Anian, Concubine Li Rong, Xiao Zhu Rong, Jin Xuan, Ling Shou, etc. are more powerful than Tu Shan Jing. Has aesthetic value.

So doesn’t Tonghua know? Of course she knows!

But this is not because Tonghua cannot write about people. She failed to portray the character of Tushanjing well and failed to write about Tushanjing. It is because Tonghua did not write about Tushanjing with an appreciative attitude at all. Shan Jing's, on the contrary, she often used "Spring and Autumn Brushwork" to satirize Tu Shanjing, and often used the words of the characters in the book to criticize Tu Shanjing.

There is a saying that "birds of a feather flock together, and people flock together." What kind of friends make what kind of people? Why did Tong Hua set Tu Shanjing and Li Rongchang to be friends? In other words, since Tonghua wants to set Li Rongchang as Tu Shanjing's friend, why not portray the character of Li Rongchang better? Because the author did it on purpose. Think about it, Xiang Liu's only gentleman-friend in this book is Jun Jun. Tong Hua's description of Jun Jun is "magnanimous, unruly, transcendent, and transcendent".

Let’s take a look at Tu Shanjing’s friend Li Rongchang:

<Jing said bitterly: "What if I walk in front of her?"

Li Rongchang opened the dilapidated wooden door and said: "I tell you, there are only three tricks to deal with a woman. Rush up and carry it on your shoulders, take it home and throw it on the couch, take off your clothes and jump on it! Everything is done! You have to Do as I say and make sure she follows you.”>

In addition, it is said that Tu Shanjing is kind, and Li Rongchang runs an underground casino. Tu Shanjing helps Li Rongchang, have you ever thought about the life and death of those slaves? He used to do all kinds of business with the Shennong Rebels, but had he ever considered the people of Xuanyuan? So I said, there are always trade-offs in everything. If you want to help your friends, you can give up kindness. If you want to do Tushan's business well, you can give up kindness. So why can't you give up kindness for Xiaoyao? It wasn’t because he knew Xiaoyao was soft-hearted and tolerant of him! If he really couldn't give up kindness, why did he let Xiang Liu help him steal the bride? He knew how to maintain Fangfeng Yiying's reputation. Was Xiaoyao's reputation not a reputation? For a person like Tu Shanjing, the better you treat him, the more he gets more and more greedy.

By the way, there is also Chishui Fenglong, who is also a good friend of Tu Shanjing:

<Fenglong looked at Zhuanxu with admiration and laughed loudly, "A woman is a woman after all. No matter how smart she is, she will still have a small belly. How can she understand the grand ambitions of our men? What Shennong and Xuanyuan tribes are still entangled in those old rotten grains? This thing is really short-sighted!”>

Which of Tu Shanjing’s friends respects women?

Take a look at how Tu Shanjing proposed:

<"You are not gentle, but I am already very quiet, and I just need you who is noisy and active; you are not gentle, and you want to take action when we disagree, but you are extremely meticulous and patient when you help me wash my hair and feed me medicine; you I don’t know how to play piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, but I can do it, which is convenient for me to show off; you don’t know about nvhong, but I’m not marrying a Weaver Girl. A hundred jade shell coins can buy the most skillful Weaver Girl in the wilderness; you don’t know how to do it. I know how to do business, and I can support you more than enough; you don’t know how to do business, but with your noise, in a thousand years, you and I will have nothing to talk about, and we won’t need to mention family affairs to you at all; you are too lazy I don’t want any favors, because I really want to hide you in a deep house, so no one can see you, and don’t want anyone to snatch you away...”>

While belittling Xiaoyao and denying Xiaoyao's personal value, he also praised Xiaoyao for how suitable he is. Isn't this a typical pua? What is pua? It means to attack your self-esteem, make you feel that you have nothing to do, and then take advantage of it, making you feel that only the other party can help you.

for example:

For example, "You read too few books!" This is direct criticism, and we often say this kind of thing.

"You have read too few books and need to strengthen your reading in XX". This is criticism + suggestion, and it is the most effective help.

"You have read too few books, and your ignorance is revealed when you open your mouth. Everyone ignores you. I am the only one who doesn't dislike you. Don't you understand? Everything I tell you is good for you, and everything I ask you to do is good to you." I’m here to help you, and I don’t ask you to repay me, so that’s pretty good!” This is typical “mental manipulation”!

Tu Shanjing almost completely dismissed Xiaoyao as a person, and then said, but you are still very valuable to me, and I am the only one who is suitable for you and can help you. He also "wanted to hide you in a deep house so that no one would see or snatch you away." This is so ridiculous, I can’t complain anymore...

Everyone knows that the marriage of Sang Tianer and Chuanzi hints at the marriage of Xiaoyao and Jing. So, what does Tong Hua think of Sang Tianer and Chuanzi's marriage? In other words, does Tonghua think Chuanzi is a good match? Please carefully recall how Tong Hua wrote Chuanzi. Let’s not compare Chuanzi with the big characters in the book, but with Mazi, who is also a small character like Chuanzi. Writing about Sang Tianer and Chuanzi is a “gray line”, then Why does Tonghua still write about Mazi and Chuntao?

I have repeatedly emphasized that Tonghua, as an excellent author, will not make up any settings randomly to make up the word count. She wrote Mazi to compare with Chuanzi, and there are comparisons between the two in many places in the book. Let me list some:

<Mazi, who was sorting herbs in the yard, pointed to the door, "A beggar came over there, and I threw half a piece of cake to him.">

<Xiao Liu frowned when he saw the various ointments brought by Chuanzi, "Go to my room and get the jars of medicine hidden at the bottom of the suitcase." There was reluctance in Chuanzi's eyes, and he hesitated before turning around to get them. . >

<Chuanzi was sorting the herbs, and when he saw Xiaoliu, he asked, "I haven't heard him speak for more than half a year. Could it be that he is a fool?" Mazi slapped Chuanzi hard, "Don't talk nonsense!" After such a cruel experience Being able to survive such torture is very admirable. With such tenacity, one cannot be a fool. >

Note: A sharp contrast between pockmarks and skewers.

<Mazi secretly stuffed his savings into Shi Qi: "We are returning to the Spring Hall this time... Hehe... You can also see that Sixth Brother's medical skills are not very good... Hehe... Have you heard of the Yandi Shennong clan's medical skills? ... Hehe... You go to the east end of the town. There is a medical clinic there called Baicaotang. The witch doctor there is a disciple of Shennong Yandi. He has very good medical skills and may be able to cure your leg." Seventeen silently returned the money to Mazi. Mazi was anxious, "Don't! You pay me back the money slowly. My legs are a big deal. At worst, you can pay me back twice as much in the future." >

Note: Mazi used the money he saved to marry a wife to treat Ye Shiqi's leg.

<Xiao Liu asked Mazi and Chuanzi: "Are you willing to sleep occasionally from now on, or endure it for a few more years until you save enough money to sleep every day?"

Mazi said seriously: "Brother Six, a wife is not meant to sleep every day."

"You spent a lot of money to get a wife, but you don't want to sleep with her?" Xiao Liu almost wanted to make a fuss.

"Of course not, I mean not just to sleep, but also to eat together, be able to talk, and have company."

Xiaoliu said disdainfully, "I eat with you, talk to you, and accompany you all the time. Why do you still want a wife?"

"Because my wife can sleep with me, but you can't."

"Then marrying a wife is just for sleeping, isn't it?"

Mazi lay down weakly, "Okay, just for sleeping." He grabbed Chuanzi's hand and advised: "Don't listen to Sixth Brother's nonsense, be patient and save money, my daughter-in-law is much better than a prostitute. , not just for sleeping.”>

Note: This reflects Mazi’s attitude towards the relationship between men and women. Their dialogue is relatively straightforward. Let me translate it here. Mazi’s meaning is: marriage is not to satisfy one person’s selfish desires, but for two people to satisfy each other. Mazi also advised Chuanzi to "save money patiently. My daughter-in-law is much better than a prostitute, not just for sleeping." What Mazi means here is to advise Chuanzi: "Prostitute" is just to satisfy your selfish desires, and you will not get anything out of it. Reality doesn't last long either. You should patiently find someone who treats each other sincerely and don't be greedy for temporary selfish desires.

But later readers also saw that Mazi and Chuntao looked at each other and often helped Chuntao's father work after they got married. On the other hand, Chuanzi obviously didn't listen to Mazi's advice, and was easily seduced by false love, and it was for nothing.

There are many more descriptions about Mazi and Chuanzi in the book, so I won’t list them here, but this is enough to show that Tonghua specifically wrote Mazi to compare with Chuanzi. They are both orphans and have similar fates, but their characters are still high and low. . Since Tong Hua wants to use Sang Tian'er and Chuanzi as metaphors for Xiaoyao and Tu Shanjing, if she is optimistic about Tu Shanjing, shouldn't she write Mazi's character to Chuanzi? Therefore, Tong Hua did it on purpose. She didn't appreciate Tu Shanjing in the first place. Just like A Nian and Tu Shan Jing both grew up in love. It seems that A Nian is unruly and Tu Shan Jing is kind, but in fact A Nian has a much higher character than Tu Shan Jing.

Tong Huahua wrote a lot about the difference between Mazi and Chuanzi, echoing Sang Tianer's words, "Cuanzi really has no merit, but he is the only one willing to marry me." There is a better Mazi in Qingshui Town than Chuanzi, but Mazi will marry Sang Tian'er? Sang Tianer's choice of Chuanzi was a choice without a choice.

The author writes this not to say that Tu Shanjing is the same person as Chuanzi, that is not the case, but to hint to readers: Tushan Jing is to Xiaoyao what Chuanzi is to Sang Tianer. For Xiaoyao, there is a better man than Tu Shanjing, but will a better man than Tu Shanjing marry her? Xiaoyao's choice of Tu Shanjing was just a choice without a choice.

As someone who had the same complex experiences as Zhuanxu and Xiangliu, how could Xiaoyao not understand Zhuanxu and Xiangliu? But she also deeply understands that people like them have long had a cold and hard shell on their hearts and cannot easily soften. She believes that Zhuan Xu is an exception to her, but she was not "that powerful" in the beginning. "Confidence and narcissism" I believe Xiang Liu will make an exception for her, which is why she chose Jing - it's not that Jing's kindness is more masculine to her, but that she thinks that apart from her brother, only Tu Shan Jing will always be good to her.

In Interpretation (4), I explained in detail a very important "grass snake gray line". When Xiaoyao was talking about that long soliloquy, at that time, she thought that Xiangliu was her string. She She didn't want to be Sang Tian'er, so she turned around and threw herself into Tu Shanjing's arms. Has her idea never changed?no.

When Tu Shanjing married Fangfeng Yiying, she realized that Tu Shanjing had been her lover all along, and she had become Sang Tian'er after all. That's why she said that she no longer believed in her judgment in choosing men. This is why she arrived in Qingshui Town, but she didn't dare to see the ending of those people in Qingshui Town, because she had already guessed the ending of Sang Tian'er and Chuanzi based on the current ending of herself and Tu Shanjing.

Xiaoyao regretted it very early! Tong Hua wrote in the introduction to "Sauvignon Blanc 2: Telling the Heart":

<The best years always pass before you know how to cherish them; the people you love the most quietly leave before you have time to take care of them. Missed while waiting, regretted when lost, but did not know that what was lost is no longer there, and what was missed can never be found again. >

But it was already too late. From her perspective, no matter how she tried to win back Xiang Liu, Xiang Liu would not want her anymore.

After being rejected by Xiang Liu, Sang Tianer told her that although she and Chuanzi did have a big conflict, because she did not give up Chuanzi, there was a happy ending in the end. When everyone died, only Sang was left. Tian'er, Sang Tian'er didn't regret making do with Chuanzi. Xiaoyao was inspired by Sang Tianer and decided not to give up on Tu Shanjing.

Therefore, in the end, it was not that she chose Jing, but that she only had Jing and could only make do with Jing.(by:xiaoguanyuan)

Sc:小观园

"Sauvignon Blanc": Detailed explanation of the metaphor of snake demon and nine-tailed fox

by:xiaoguanyuan

Xiaoyao all told Xiang Liu, Tu Shanjing, and Zhuan Xu about her experiences with snake demons and nine-tailed foxes.

Let me summarize:

<Because Xiaoyao contracted a strange disease, she hid in the mountains without seeing anyone for more than 20 years. Thanks to the Queen Mother's strict supervision, her cultivation level is still good. Most ferocious birds and beasts are no match for her. In the mountains Life can be considered comfortable.

But no one talked to her, and she was very lonely. Later, she met a snake demon. The snake demon wanted to eat her and almost bit off one of her legs, but the snake demon could understand her words and responded to every one of her words. Every movement had a reaction. Xiaoyao knew that it was dangerous, but she still couldn't help it. She would run in front of it from time to time, making it go crazy. With the snake demon, life in the mountains would no longer be lonely. As time went by, the snake demon found her. She became more and more cunning and wanted to leave when she couldn't eat him. In order to keep the snake demon, she secretly ate the eggs it laid. Now they had a life-and-death feud. The snake demon refused to leave and chased after Xiaoyao. Want to kill her.

One day Xiaoyao met a man. He told Xiaoyao frankly that he was a monster, was seriously injured, and was looking for some healing herbs. He talked to Xiaoyao, and Xiaoyao talked to him. Xiaoyao was very wary at first. She would sit far away and talk to him, and then run away after saying a few words. But after a long time, Xiaoyao deliberately tested him several times, but he didn't reveal any intentions, so Xiaoyao talked to him a little more. He is not afraid of Xiaoyao's face changing, he even changes, and he changes when Xiaoyao changes. In front of him, Xiaoyao felt that she was neither a monster nor scary. Gradually, Xiaoyao believed him.

One night, he caught Xiaoyao and wanted to take Xiaoyao away. The snake demon who had always wanted to kill Xiaoyao got angry and came out to stop him, but he killed him. He took Xiaoyao to a place farther south, where the mountains were high and dangerous. In a secret cave, there was his lair. He built a cage and locked Xiaoyao up. He said that he was a nine-tailed fox demon. One of his tails was cut off a hundred years ago. His vitality was severely damaged and his cultivation level was greatly reduced. The nine-tailed fox did not kill Xiaoyao as soon as he caught her. He was blinded by hatred and greed. He raised Xiaoyao with all kinds of treasures and forced her to eat a lot of disgusting things. Xiaoyao had a special constitution. Raising her well for decades would be the best elixir. When he wanted to raise Xiaoyao fat, he would eat her and use her spiritual blood to restore his lost skills. Xiaoyao was raised and tortured by the nine-tailed fox for thirty years. In the beginning, Xiaoyao always wanted to escape, confront him, like scolding him and irritating him. Later, Xiaoyao didn't dare to provoke him anymore, so she remained silent and refused to cooperate, and tried to commit suicide, but failed several times. Later, Xiaoyao seemed to accept her fate and took pleasure in the misery, guessing what disgusting things the dead fox would catch for her to eat, and making bets with herself. Later, Xiaoyao hated him more and more, hated him crazily, and began to think of ways to collect materials and make poison. When the old fox eats her, she would eat it and poison him to death.

One night, the nine-tailed fox said that Xiaoyao could be eaten in two full-moon nights. He got drunk singing sad songs and the cage was not completely locked. Xiaoyao had been studying how to escape for thirty years. , already able to open the lock, Xiaoyao ran out of the cage, secretly drugged his wine, then slipped back into the cage and locked herself. Jiuweihu didn't notice anything strange. The next day, Xiaoyao was afraid that he wouldn't drink, so he deliberately mentioned Uncle Jiu (Jiuweihu's best friend) in front of him. He beat Xiaoyao and started drinking again. That was Xiaoyao's first move. He collected materials bit by bit from the various weird things he fed himself, and it took him more than ten years to prepare the poison. He fell to the ground and transformed back into his original fox form. Xiaoyao got out of the cage. The nine-tailed fox opened its eyes and looked at Xiaoyao. Xiaoyao picked up the knife and started to chop off its tail one by one. After chopping each tail, she showed it to him. There was blood around his fox's mouth, but there was relief in his eyes that he was finally free, and he closed his eyes. Xiaoyao lit a fire and burned the entire cave.

For thirty years, he kept Xiaoyao in a cage, humiliated and tortured Xiaoyao, and also dispersed all the spiritual power that Xiaoyao had worked hard to cultivate in Yushan, leaving her almost a useless person, but the nine-tailed fox also taught her many things. There were only two of them in that mountain. When the nine-tailed fox was not going crazy, he taught Xiaoyao about the art of transformation. He understood Xiaoyao's fear and gave her a rare treasure, a mirror cast with the spirit of the oxen. Remember past events. He asked Xiaoyao to use a mirror to record her appearance, so that even if there was a deviation the next day, she could look at the mirror and change it back. Slowly, she learned to fix her appearance. When he occasionally takes Xiaoyao out, he will teach her how to identify plants, tell her about the various monsters he has killed, and tell her the weaknesses of various monsters. In the end, Xiaoyao killed him. His eight tails were cut off by Xiaoyao one by one, and the grudge between Xiaoyao and the nine-tailed fox was wiped out. Xiaoyao didn't hate him and even kept his tail. >

We can easily find that the snake demon corresponds to Xiang Liu , but the nine-tailed fox corresponds to Tushan Jing. In fact, there is a hidden assistant behind Tushan Jing, which is Zhuan Xu, so the nine-tailed fox is actually a metaphor. Tu Shanjing and Zhuan Xu

This story is the structural clue that runs through the entire book, hinting at Xiaoyao's growth line.

Its metaphor is actually very obvious, and most readers can understand it. However, many readers will find this metaphor very dark, so they do not study it in detail. Some people may think that I am over-interpreting it, but it is actually not dark. Just as Xiang Liu doesn't treat Xiao Yao like a snake demon and really wants to kill her, Tu Shanjing and Zhuan Xu don't treat Xiao Yao like a nine-tailed fox locking Xiao Yao in a cage. Waiting to be eaten. If "eat Xiaoyao" is replaced by "be with Xiaoyao", "kill Xiaoyao" is replaced by "love Xiaoyao", and "the snake demon and the nine-tailed fox do physical harm to Xiaoyao" are replaced by "love Xiaoyao" "Liu, Tu Shanjing and Zhuan Xu hurt Xiaoyao's soul", does everything make sense?

Emperor Jun once said, "The harm in this world is not only in the name of evil, but also a lot of harm in the name of love." This is what Tonghua wants to tell readers through the words of Emperor Jun.

Almost every sentence in this story has a counterpart in the plot of the entire book, so I’ll focus on a few here.

▼ Xiaoyao’s “strange disease”

▼ "The Queen Mother's strict supervision" and "Xiao Yao's good cultivation" actually correspond to the fact that Xiao Yao has been living in the wilderness for hundreds of years and has suffered all kinds of hardships. Under the severe test of fate, Xiao Yao gradually To become a strong person, all the hardships turned into her own strength, such as her cunning and shrewdness, her insight into human nature, and her transparency into many things... These are all she relies on. With the "cultivation" of survival , ordinary dilemma ( "ferocious birds and beasts"

▼ The "snake demon" is a metaphor for Xiang Liu. Although Xiang Liu bullies her in various ways, he is the only one who understands Xiao Yao and can truly understand and empathize with Xiao Yao's tragic experience. Only he remembers every word of Xiao Yao's words. Not only did I remember the words, but I also understood them with my heart and responded to everything. Therefore, Xiaoyao knew that Xiang Liu was in opposition to her ( "Danger"

▼ "Snake egg" is a metaphor for Xiang Liu's natal essence and blood. Thirty-seven years under the sea, Xiang Liu gave his natal essence and blood to Xiaoyao, "forging a life-and-death enmity."

<Shiqi thought for a while and said slowly: "Since I was a child, I have always been the pride of heaven. There is a woman who has practiced dancing for ten years just to let me take a look at her. There is a famous man who traveled thousands of miles to Qingqiu to live there. Seven years, just to play a game of chess with me. Some people spent thousands of dollars to ask me for a painting, and some people called me a master. I once thought that was me. After that person detained me, he tortured me for two years. He insulted me every day and said that I was nothing. I didn’t bother to refute and kept enduring his torture in silence. He was so angry that he said he could prove it to me. He took me to places where I had been, and every time One day, he left me in a busy city with ragged clothes, unable to move my legs, unable to speak, and full of stench. People came and went, but as he said, no one wanted to look at me. Many times, I saw familiar people He crawled over and tried to get close to them, but they either threw some money to me and immediately ran away in disgust, or asked his servants to beat me away. He laughed and asked: "Did you see it? This is you!" Over the years, he took me to many places, and no one wanted to get close to me. I truly understood that, stripped of those gorgeous coats, I was nothing. He knew that I had been completely destroyed, and threw me into the river. He didn't kill me because he knew I was dead. ...But God made you appear">

Since then, Tu Shanjing has always felt that without those gorgeous coats, he was nothing. He had no dignity and no self-worth.

▼ "Xiao Yao is the best elixir" actually means that only with Xiao Yao can Tu Shanjing regain his dignity as a man and have a sense of worth. Only with Xiao Yao can he survive.

<"I know how horrible and ugly my body is, but you treat it like a treasure and take care of it delicately. After three years of torture and humiliation, I can't face my body, and I don't even dare to step out of the house. But. When I took a shower that day, your face turned red when you saw my body. At that moment, I felt truly alive. In your eyes, I am still a...man who can make you blush shyly.”>

This is the reason why Tu Shanjing must be with Xiao Yao. As long as he lives, he cannot live without Xiao Yao.

▼ "Use her spiritual blood to restore his lost skills." Family members, please recall what Xiang Liu used to revive Tu Shanjing? It's Xiaoyao's spiritual blood. Drain the blood from Xiaoyao's body. The nine-tailed fox once spent thirty years raising the spiritual blood and died without eating it. In the end, it was used by Tu Shanjing, the nine-tailed fox. (But I think the one who returned from the resurrection can no longer be regarded as Tu Shanjing, but Ye Shiqi, the person Xiang Liu gave Xiaoyao to depend on.)

▼ "Xiaoyao was very wary at first, but after a long time, Xiaoyao deliberately tested him several times, but he didn't reveal any intentions, so Xiaoyao talked to him a little more." Correspondence: When in Qingshui Town Xiaoyao tested Tu Shanjing many times, such as testing whether Tu Shanjing was willing to give up everything and take her to escape, such as testing whether Tu Shanjing was willing to risk offending Emperor Jun and let her escape alone. After Shan Jing really didn't have any intention and just treated her well, he couldn't happily cut off his attachment. In fact, did Tu Shanjing really have no intention? This was his intention to let Xiaoyao be with him to heal the wounds in his heart. (Speaking of this, I have to praise Tan Jianci, the actor who plays Xiang Liu in the drama version, for his understanding. He said in the interview, "My cousin and Tu Shanjing each have a selfish intention. Only Xiang Liu has no selfish intentions. Xiang Liu seems to be He has used a lot of tricks, but he is actually the most selfless to Xiaoyao." He is right. Xiang Liucai really has no intentions for Xiaoyao, does not ask to be with Xiaoyao, and does not even ask Xiaoyao to love him. , he just wants Xiaoyao to live well and fulfill Xiaoyao’s wish.)

▼ "He caught Xiaoyao and wanted to take Xiaoyao away." Both Tushanjing and Zhuanxu were involved here. Zhuanxu was the one who wanted to catch Xiaoyao, and Tushanjing was the one who took Xiaoyao to the south.

"He took Xiaoyao to a place farther south. The mountains there were high and dangerous. In a secret cave, there was his lair. He built a cage and locked Xiaoyao up." Correspondence:More Isn't the place in the south the Five Gods Mountains of Gaoxin Kingdom located in the south of the wilderness? The "secret cave" is the "Dragon Bone Prison", and this "cage" was built for Xiaoyao by Zhuanxu and Tushanjing. Because of Zhuanxu, Xiaoyao, who yearned for freedom, had to be trapped by Wang Ji's identity. To help him fight for the throne, it was precisely because of Tu Shanjing's fifteen-year agreement and Tu Shanjing's constant surveillance and restraint of Xiao Yao that Xiao Yao's spirit was imprisoned.

"He put Xiaoyao in a cage, insulted and tortured Xiaoyao, and also dispersed all the spiritual power that Xiaoyao had worked hard to cultivate in Yushan, leaving her almost useless." Correspondence: "The torture of Xiaoyao by the nine-tailed fox " Correspondence What is more important is the mental torture Tu Shanjing inflicted on Xiaoyao. Tushanjing broke off the engagement and was unable to do so, which made Xiaoyao hopeful and disappointed again and again. Xiaoyao's later state was close to depression. "Dissipate all the spiritual power that Xiaoyao cultivated hard in Yushan and make her almost useless." Xiaoyao gradually lost her consciousness in the gentle cage of Tu Shanjing and Zhuanxu in the name of love, and lost her former role as Wen. The "cultivation" that Xiaoliu relied on for survival became no longer strong, and became more and more depraved and confused. He no longer had a free body and no consciousness of fighting for freedom.

<Zhuan Xu's expression was very bitter, "Xiao Yao, I regret it very much now. If I hadn't wanted to rely on Tu Shanjing's power so much, maybe I wouldn't have what I have today."

Xiaoyao walked up to him: "Have you forgotten? I saved him before you showed up."

"You didn't have feelings for him at that time. I not only gave him a chance, but also created opportunities for him to get closer to you step by step."

It is indeed because of Zhuan Xu that she and Jing have come to this day many times - if Zhuan Xu had not wanted to arrest her, she would not have asked Jing for help. Maybe one day she would change her appearance and disappear without a trace; if Zhuan Xu had not imprisoned them In the Dragon Bone Dungeon, Jing would not have had the opportunity to propose a fifteen-year agreement; if it weren't for Zhuan Xu needing Jing, she would not have decided to give up and go back to find Jing...>

As mentioned in the original text of this paragraph, Zhuan Xu and Tu Shanjing teamed up to lock Xiao Yao in a "cage". One trapped Xiao Yao's body, and the other trapped Xiao Yao's spirit.

▼ "Forcing her to eat a lot of disgusting things" corresponds to: Zhuan Xu's road to becoming emperor required the help of Tu Shanjing, Fenglong and many aristocratic families, so Xiaoyao had to deal with these people, although Zhuan Xu did not directly "force "She, Xiaoyao seems to be willing, but does Xiaoyao really like her? Does Xiaoyao really like to take advantage of others? Do you really like to socialize with those aristocratic families? It can even be said that Xiaoyao did a lot of things after she was restored to the throne, all for Zhuanxu. Xiaoyao's nature longed for freedom and unrestraint. Like Xiang Liu, she liked the "moon" and did not want "sixpence".

▼ "The nine-tailed fox also taught her a lot of things...she learned to fix her appearance." Correspondence: Tu Shanjing also helped Xiaoyao a lot, gave Xiaoyao a lot of warmth, and was cured to a certain extent. Although Xiaoyao's "strange disease" has not been cured - the nine-tailed fox did not restore Xiaoyao's true appearance, and Tushan Jing did not allow Xiaoyao to find her "real self".

▼ "At first, Xiaoyao always wanted to anger him... Later, she remained silent and uncooperative... She died several times without success... Later, Xiaoyao seemed to accept her fate. , enjoy the hardship..." This reflects the whole process of Xiaoyao's attitude towards Jing. "Later, Xiaoyao made poison and wanted to wait for him to eat her, then eat it and poison him to death." This corresponds to Xiaoyao poisoning Zhuanxu. This place is the same as "eating Xiaoyao" and "playing Xiaoyao". You can't interpret it based on the literal meaning. If you interpret it that way, the meaning will definitely be wrong.

In the beginning, Xiaoyao always wanted to make Tu Shanjing jealous and antagonize Tu Shanjing, but the more Jing tolerated her, the less she could get out of Jing's "cage" . Later, Xiaoyao couldn't bear to confront Tushan Jing, but she couldn't express her feelings. What did "uncooperative" mean? It meant that she was not so cooperative with Jing's purpose of "eating" her (see Xiaoyao's quote The marriage was postponed for forty-two years on the grounds of revising medical books). She died several times without success. Just like Xiaoyao believed that she could be freed by dying in the cage of the nine-tailed fox. When Xinyue killed Xiaoyao for the first time and Xiaoyao later committed suicide, she also felt that this was the only way to be freed, "Only What does this mean? Because only in this way will Xiang Liu appear! What kind of relief does Xiaoyao seek? Either she died or Xiang Liu took her away, but neither death nor Xiang Liu took her away, so it was "unsuccessful"

"Xiao Yao herself took the poison and poisoned the nine-tailed fox to death ." This "poison to death" is not really "poison to death." Xiao Yao ostensibly poisoned Zhuan Xu, but it was herself who was poisoned to death. However, she poisoned Zhuan Xu to death. Was she really the one who died? What she poisoned was Zhuanxu's attempt to "eat" her.

▼ "The nine-tailed fox said that Xiaoyao can be eaten on the night of the full moon in two days." Correspondence: Jing and Xiaoyao's wedding date is the night of the full moon. Tu Shanjing died exactly twenty-two days before the wedding. Tu Shanhou had his tail cut off one by one, which happened to correspond to Xiao Yao's tail cut off of the nine-tailed fox.

How did the nine-tailed fox die? Because he thought about his best friend, he beat Xiaoyao and drank to death. How did Tu Shanjing die? For the sake of her close relatives, she broke Xiaoyao's heart again, and then she died stupidly. The nine-tailed fox torments Xiaoyao every time he goes crazy, and teaches Xiaoyao a lot of things when he is not crazy. This corresponds exactly to Tushan Jing, who hurts Xiaoyao every time he is stupid, and comforts Xiaoyao a lot when he is not stupid. .

It was on a full moon night that Xiao Yao poisoned Zhuan Xu. "Xiao Yao collected materials bit by bit from all kinds of weird things he fed to himself, and it took him more than ten years to prepare the poison." This is The sentence corresponds to the following original text:

<Huang Di was always wary of Xiaoyao's use of poison and took away all the medicinal materials in the medicine valley, but Xiaoyao was always a person who kept his lessons in mind and would never make the same mistake. Ever since the last time she fell from the wild goose and found no medicine available in a critical moment, Xiaoyao had carefully studied how to hide the medicine so as not to lose it. Earrings, bracelets, hair, and even a piece of clothing can be soaked in potion and processed. When needed, tear off the cloth and add water to make medicine... I spent so much time doing these things in the past, but I didn't want Zhuan Xu and Huang Di to let them go. No matter how much I worried about her, I never thought that one day, it would be used against them. >

▼ "The nine-tailed fox killed the snake demon" corresponds to the fact that after Zhuanxu ascended the throne of God, he killed Xiang Liu in order to exterminate the Shennong rebels. Zhuanxu ascended the throne of God with the help of Tu Shanjing.

▼In the end, just as Xiaoyao escaped from the cage of the nine-tailed fox, Xiaoyao also escaped from the "cage" of Zhuanxu and Tushanjing. When Xiaoyao discovered Zhuanxu's back thorn, she would rather stay in Yushan and become the Queen Mother than stay there. By Zhuan Xu's side, she took the initiative to walk out of the "cage" and break free from Zhuan Xu's captivity in the name of love. Tu Shan Jing, a nine-tailed fox, also died in Tu Shan Hou's hands, and went into seclusion with Xiao Yao. The person is Ye Shiqi who does not have the Nine Tails and does not have the identity of the Tushan clan.

▼ Let’s analyze the difference between “eating” and “killing”. Earlier I said that “eating Xiaoyao” is a metaphor for “being with Xiaoyao” and “killing Xiaoyao” is a metaphor for “loving Xiaoyao”.

The snake demon wanted to "eat" Xiaoyao at first, but later only wanted to "kill" Xiaoyao. Correspondingly: Xiang Liu wanted to be with Xiaoyao at first, but later only wanted to love Xiaoyao.

The nine-tailed fox did not kill Xiaoyao at the beginning, but wanted to wait until Xiaoyao was fat before eating him. Correspondingly: Zhuanxu and Tushanjing's purpose was not to love Xiaoyao, but to be with Xiaoyao.

Who ate Xiaoyao's spiritual blood in the end? It was eaten by Tu Shanjing, so Ye Shiqi and Xiao Yao were together after being resurrected by Tu Shanjing.

If we think more divergently, didn’t Xiang Liu “eat” Xiao Yao? They have been "eating" since Qingshui Town, and the last time they "eated" was when the two of them "broke up" in Hulu Lake. So, did Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao really never get together...? And when did Tu Shanjing really get together with Xiaoyao ("eat Xiaoyao")?

Everything can be traced back to the story Xiaoyao told about her and the snake demon and the nine-tailed fox. This is called "the gray thread of the grass snake, the veins run thousands of miles".

There is a kind of miss, which is called I love you, but you don't know it. I know, but you are leaving.

Oh you
Even if I can't see you
Can't even hear your voice
But I'm fine
Parting is sad
And my heart hurts
But if you're happy
If you can smile
So I am
The more I delete
The more I miss you
Since today
I shed more tears
Like fate
I can't have someone like you
Only you
As many as my tears
Wish you happy
goodbye My Love

https://www.tiktok.com/@myheartisyours85/video/7299934264349478150?_r=1&u_code=e4fe367i4e8gj9&region=ID&mid=7242956943727315717&preview_pb=0&sharer_language=id&_d=dg6li52gleeckc&share_item_id=7299934264349478150&source=h5_t&timestamp=1699712256&user_id=7159045582216414235&sec_user_id=MS4wLjABAAAAeCYxZvUPoHSebL_YCYBO48mcSyINM5ewS6MV28nJH2EL0MgLfKJAWB8Hfc5z3FbT&social_share_type=0&utm_source=copy&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=android&share_iid=7215035367769605914&share_link_id=ed3c3c0a-18f0-4a81-b4f7-6b1dd5b9541a&share_app_id=1180&ugbiz_name=Main&ug_btm=b5836%2Cb2878

behind the title of the poem chapter 51

"ENTRUSTING THE HEART TO LEAVE OR STAY

Credit on Youtubehttps://youtu.be/G6IXlVt5yyo?si=6mJnbRgzwpd2QBGc

The highlighted text is the title Tong Hua used for Vol 3 Ch18  (Chapter 51) which reinforces Xiao Yao's decision to finally go home, to the ocean, finally finding the courage to take control over her own life, break free from the mistakes and fetters of the past, and return to the home that Xiang Liu provided for her:

归去来兮 Let me go back home!
田园将芜 My fields will get desolate,
胡不归   Why not go back home?
既自以心为形役 Since I myself let my heart be a slave to my body,
奚惘怅而独悲 Why should I be so full of melancholy?
悟已往之不谏 I am aware the past cannot be retrieved,
知来者之可追 but the future can be repaired.
实迷途其未远 In fact I have not gone too far astray.
觉今是而昨非 I realize, wrong was yesterday, but right is today.
舟摇摇以轻扬 Lightly my boat was rowed and rowed,
风飘飘而吹衣 and gently my gown by the wind was up rolled.
问征夫以前路 I asked the passengers about the way ahead,
恨晨光之熹微 complaining the dawn was still faint over my head.
乃瞻衡宇 Discerning my humble hut,
载欣载奔 I quickened my steps with delight.
僮仆欢迎 Servants to welcome me all came out,
稚子候门 and children were waiting at the gate.
三径就荒 I found the garden paths were covered with weeds
松菊犹存 while pines and chrysanthemums still survived.
携幼入室 I carried my children into the house by the hand,
有酒盈樽 glad to see on the table wine cups were laid .
引壶觞以自酌 I raised the cup and drank the wine with my hand.
眄庭柯以怡颜 I leaned against the southern window,
倚南窗以寄傲 watching my garden trees with pleasure.
审容膝之易安 I was content with my small hut, to be sure.
园日涉以成趣 In walking everyday in the garden I took pleasure.
门虽设而常关 A gate was provided, but it was always closed.
策扶老以流憩 I walked with a stick, and took a rest whenever I felt tired.
时矫首而遐观 Occasionally I raised my head to look at the distant cloud,
云无心以出岫 which had no intention to float out of the mountain side.
鸟倦飞而知还 Even birds knew to return to the woods when they were tired.
景翳翳以将入 The day was getting dark and the sun began to set in the west side.
抚孤松而盘桓 I caressed a lone pine tree and lingered around.
归去来兮   Let me go back home
请息交以绝游 and cease to make social contact with the world outside.
世与我而相违 Since world customs are at variance with my temper,
复驾言兮焉求 why should I go out to seek fame and fortune?
悦亲戚之情话 I should be pleased with my relatives' familiar looks,
乐琴书以消忧 and I can amuse myself with music and books.
农人告余以春及,Peasants will tell me spring is coming,
将有事于西畴 and they will be busy at farming.
或命巾车 I may ride in a curtained cart
或棹孤舟 or row a lonely boat.
既窈窕以寻壑 I may follow a winding stream quiet and serene to arrive at an open valley clean.
亦崎岖而经丘 I may also follow a rugged path to reach a hill-top at length.
木欣欣以向荣 Trees are thriving and vigorous,
泉涓涓而始流 While springs flow murmuring and look marvelous.
羡万物之得时 I marvel; everything comes out at the right time,
感吾生之行休 and I lament: my life will draw to a close at any time.
已矣乎 Let it be! Let it be!
寓形宇内复几时 How long can I live in the universe?
曷不委心任去留 Why not decide my fate according to my own wish?
胡为遑遑欲何之 Where do you head for in such a hurry against your wish?
富贵非吾愿 Since wealth and honors are not my wish,
帝乡不可期 and the fairyland is out of reach,
怀良辰以孤往 I only wish to travel alone on a fine day;
或植杖而耘耔 or my stick on the roadside lay, and go to the field to cut hay.
登东皋以舒啸 Or climb up the eastern hill high To relieve a long sigh.
临清流而赋诗 Or sit by a clear river side, composing poems worthy of my pride.
聊乘化以归尽   Let me abide by the law of nature to lead a life of nature.
乐夫天命复奚疑   Let me submit to the will of Heaven and be content with my fate forever!

From here on, she can finally follow her own heart and express her love for Xiang Liu loudly.

In Sauvignon Blanc, how double standards are Xiaoyao?

Xiaoyao has always been a leader in fraud literature. He says one thing but does another. When compared, you can see a lot of problems.

1. First impression:

Jing: The first time I saw Jing, she had a nose and eyes. Although Mazi Chuanzi felt ashamed, it was not amazing to Wang Ji who was used to seeing children from aristocratic families. The first thing he said was to let him leave after a while, and he was still very dissatisfied with Mazi Chuanzi and felt that he was inferior to him.
She didn't have any fear of the fox's appearance, and there was no disturbance in his heart, which was in sharp contrast to Chuanzi Mazi.

<Xiaoliu crossed his legs, chewed licorice and said:>

Xuanxuan: The first impression xiaoliu gave Xuanxuan was that of a gentle and elegant clan master.

Xiang Liu: Xiaoliu came online and looked at it carefully from top to bottom, left to right, and thought of Chi You. He was curious and infatuated. This is the most primitive attraction.

Fangfeng Bei: I was so surprised that there was no one else in my eyes except him. Could it be Xiang Liu?

2. When encountering danger:

Jing: Yao Jing escaped from Xingxuan’s pursuit. 17 had already said that he couldn’t defeat any of them, so Xiaoliu still left him to escape on his own.

Xiang Liu: Also faced with Xuan Xuan’s roundup, Xiao Liu was very worried about the powerful Xiang Liu and wanted him to come back alive rather than die.

Xuanxuan: Fighting side by side with my brother, even my grandfather is no exception.

Fangfeng Bei: Visit the fragrant boudoir at night and let Bei go to bed.

3. Sense of security:

Jing: When we were going to see Ah Heng, Jing was about to be injured, so Xiaoyao stood in front of Jing regardless.

Xuanxuan: After being assassinated by Yu Jiang, Xiaoyao immediately rushed in front of her brother to block him.

Xiang Liu: "I know nothing and can't do anything." Playing with the albatross demon and the left-eared, two-headed dog, she was not afraid that they would hurt her.

4. Brother’s enemy:

Jing: If Jing chooses to be the opposite of his brother, he will be Xiaoyao’s enemy.

Fangfeng Bei: As long as Fangfeng Bei is not pointing his bow at Xingxuan, he is not her enemy.

Xiang Liu: Even if you are my brother’s enemy, I will protect you.

5. Dealing with people who stand in the way:

Jing: Xiaoyao will not hate Jing’s grandma, Hou, and Yiying, but will even treat her grandma and appreciate Hou and Yiying.

Xiang Liu: She resented Hong Jiang very much.

6. For tragic experiences

Xiang Liu: I have expressed many times that I want to be born hundreds of years earlier and save Xiang Liu who escaped from the death arena. I really don’t want Xiang Liu to meet Hong Jiang. I just want to meet him before Hong Jiang and save him.

Jing: I have never thought about this problem. What she wants is a tattered Ye Shiqi.

7. About jealousy:

Jing: When I first met Yi Ying, I felt pity for them. They are pretty ladies. They behaved calmly and even teased Jing Ye. I didn’t take them to heart at all and I wasn’t jealous.

Xiang Liu: After meeting Nian Liu once, Yao came up with a strange love story and refused to let Xiang Liu flirt with Nian.

Xuanxuan: When my brother married the queen, she thought she had lost her brother, but later found out that was not the case. He was still her brother.

8. About kissing:

Jing: The kiss is sweet, like phoenix nectar. Thinking of my happy childhood, I didn’t notice the person in front of me at all and kept wandering away. Fireworks kiss and Qi crossing at the bottom of the pond are also easy to pick up, like an experienced driver.

Xiang Liu: The old driver turned into a little white rabbit. She dared not kiss outside the keel prison and at the bottom of the sea, for fear of sinking deeper and deeper. The second time I swam under the sea, when I wanted to kiss, I didn’t dare to pull her over and just kiss, so I was cautious.

9.After getting angry

Jing: I don’t dare to be angry.

Xuanxuan: My brother was angry that she didn’t come home after she was resurrected, so he hurriedly coaxed her.

Fangfeng Bei: Xiaoyao let him go because of his brother. He was angry, but Xiaoyao ignored him.

Xiang Liu: Even though I haven’t seen him for a long time, she still carries poison with him to coax him. Doing "Koi Playing in the Lotus Room" to coax, Dawhirlpool apologized desperately.

10. Farewell gift before marrying Feng Long:

Jing: Green plum wine, chicken feet, and duck necks bought on the street.

Xuanxuan: I made a sumptuous dinner.

Xiang Liu: I gave him an ice crystal ball that I have made for 6 years. If you come, this is my confession, if you don't come, this is my farewell.

14. Eat barbecue:

Jing, Xuanxuan: Make barbecue for them, put it into bowls, and get busy.

Fangfengbei: Take her to eat barbecue and cut her favorite meat for her to eat.

15. Give gifts

Jing: Herb sachet, osmanthus sachet, life-saving blood beads.

Xuanxuan: Phoenix flower sachet

Xiang Liu: The poisons are becoming more refined and delicious as they are made, and the containers used to hold the poisons are becoming more and more sophisticated. Undersea flowers, koi carps playing among lotuses, and ice crystal balls.

16. Pharmaceuticals:

Jing: Promised to help Jing’s bodyguard make pills, but forgot.

Xiang Liu: Wherever you go, you should set up a poison dispensary to make poison.

17. When abandoned:

Xuanxuan: When I was young, I was always waiting for my brother in Yushan. During the 300 years of wandering, my brother was my belief in survival.

Jing: I’m sad that I trusted the wrong person. What has happened has happened and everything is irreversible.

Xiang Liu: Heart-piercing pain, vomiting blood.

18. Dreaming:

Jing: Never dreamed about it once

Xiang Liu: I have already fallen asleep in Qingshui Town, but I have been deceiving myself.

19.The person in my eyes

Jing: You don’t have me in your eyes. Even with Jing and friends and family around, she would still be lonely.

Xiang Liu: My heart and eyes are full of you. When I'm around Xiang Liu, I can't think of anyone else at all, and I'm not lonely at all.

20. Facing death

Jing died: her hopes were shattered, she was sad, and she didn’t think about food or food. She could only eat well and sleep well by staying by Xiang Liu’s side. I can't understand my brother but I forgive him.

When Xiang Liu died, his heart also died. No one could comfort him. She only laughed when she saw the big-bellied laughing doll that Xiang Liu gave her. I understand my brother but I can't forgive him.

21. Positioning

Jing: servant

Xuanxuan: relative

Fangfengbei: playmate

Xiang Liu: I am yours

22. Healing

Jing: Sitting in front of Jing in the osmanthus garden, but singing the song ""The smoke from the south wind can relieve my thoughts!" When the south wind blows, it can soothe my memory." Missing Xiangliu in the distance

Xiang Liu: Visiting the boudoir at night, while looking at Xiang Liu, recalling every bit of the past with Bei, smiling involuntarily.

23. Recognize people’s skills

Jing: You can’t recognize me if you wear a curtain hat.<Only then did I see a young man in exquisite clothes and a draped hat sitting in the opposite corner. Although his face could not be seen and he did not have any expensive ornaments, his appearance and well- mannered appearance made people feel attracted to him at first sight. Respect.Xiao Liu was tilting his head and wondering when such a big shot came to Qingshui Town.>

Xiang Liu: After changing his appearance, Xiaoyao was able to recognize the man in brocade clothes in front of him from the crowd and chased him for several streets.

24.Back view

Jing: After the date, Xiaoyao left first, but Jing kept looking at Yao’s back reluctantly.

Xiang Liu: Xiaoyao is always left behind, and Xiaoyao always looks at Liu’s back in a daze.

LONG LOVESICKNESS YAOLIU ❤️❤️

"She didn’t understand her mother’s gaze at the time, but now she understands that it is love.
She sat up in shock and found a bottle of green plum wine among the bottles filled with poisons. Even though her heart was filled with him, she had to use that little bit of reason to control her heart and return to her dream. Zhen Huan "Although the wind in my heart is always blowing towards you, I must go against the wind."

"Xiaoyao's maid when she was in Wushen Mountain, two people's names were mentioned, one was called Hualou, the other was named Zibei.
In the end, the servant named Nursery is with Zuo Er. The nursery represents the medicinal materials grown by Xiaoyao, which means Xiaoyao, and Zuo Er represents Xiangliu."

"But now I clearly have a family (brother), and there are people waiting for me (tsj), but I just want to wander around like this all my life (Liu)"

"Xiaoyao took the initiative to kiss the fox several times : I just don’t dare to kiss Xiangliu, for fear that I will fall in love with him, and then I will kiss the fox and let myself fall in love with the fox.

She used the fox to dilute her feelings for Xiang Liu. She felt it was wrong and deliberately suppressed it."

"tsj: "Hide you" Xiang Liu: "The sky is high and the sea is vast, there is a place to go"

"She regards the shell as "home". She has spent the past 37 years in endless darkness. What she looks forward to every day is for him to come home and take her to play. Why is it not considered complete? This is the wife's perspective[tears]"

"Xiaoyao and tsj wanted to play something in the room, but it turned out that Xiaoyao’s room was full of poison and nothing else. Then OK, you can help me draw butterflies. I made poison for Xiang Liu. I can’t draw well. Xiaoyao looked at the drawing with concentration. After tsj finished drawing, Xiaoyao’s inner OS: Okay. Xiang Liu’s butterfly drawing is finished. What’s left? I don't care what you like to draw."

The title of the last chapter of Zeng Xunuo is "Life is the time to come back and the death is the time to love Sauvignon Blanc", and the title of the last chapter of Sauvignon Blanc is "No doubt about getting married and having hair". These lines are both from Su Wu's "Leaving a Farewell Wife", Zeng Xunuo in The love between Xiaoyao's parents is the main plot and Yaoliu is the hidden plot in Sauvignon Blanc. However, the love between these two couples is the control group and there are many similarities. In the final outcome, one is born as a comeback, the other is killed as Sauvignon Blanc.

"and Xinyue shouted silently: You guys are blind! What she protects is the person she has been hiding!"

"in the end cx found out"
It was Xiang Liu who traveled with his sister under his nose in those years, and it was Xiang Liu who taught Xiao Yao archery. It turned out that saving Xiao Yao was not really for the peak of Shennong Mountain, but it was also the one who successfully snatched the marriage. Xiang Liu, Fang Fengbei's death turned out to be like this - his sister had been hiding this man who had repeatedly tried to kill her for a hundred years! My brother's head is buzzing now"

"Everyone will have secrets in their life, and Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao are the secrets that they hide deep in each other's hearts. the author saying that the problem that troubled her when she was a student was that her crush didn't like her. Later I found out that he liked her too. It must have been a mental journey that went through many twists and turns. Those feelings that never see the light of day, if they don't go both ways, may end up like a willow tree, leaving a knot that can never be untied."