I feel like I'm asking something stupid, but I would swear I read a few times the VIP pass it's between 1.50/3  usd. But when I'm going to pay, it says it's 128 yuans, so like 20 usd.

20 dollars per month?! That's way too much. 

How much are you guys paying? I wanted to watch legally, specially now that tomorrow it's the finale, but I'm seriously at loss.

Aylam:

I feel like I'm asking something stupid, but I would swear I read a few times the VIP pass it's between 1.50/3  usd. But when I'm going to pay, it says it's 128 yuans, so like 20 usd.

20 dollars per month?! That's way too much. 

How much are you guys paying? I wanted to watch legally, specially now that tomorrow it's the finale, but I'm seriously at loss.

128 yuan is for one-year subscription, choose other option with less subscription fee, it should be monthly subs.  

Hi folks, so I paid for the annual subscription (around 30 CAD w/ taxes). Anyone knows if this will automatically renew? If so, how can I cancel automatic renewal?

I know there’s still a long way to go and that after a couple of months perhaps the Youku app will finally  have English language (they better do as I’m sure there’s a number of people like me who purchased the annual one).  However, I just want to confirm in case they don’t bother updating the app.

Mem1011:

When you are in the youku app you will see in in the left corner in English Word of honor and just click on it and there will be automatically subs in English. 

Thank you so much for replying!! But I still cannot activate it, neither on cumputer nor app on phone and I don't know why. Just spent the last hour trying to push every setting and button I can find hehe

Guys if i choose Vip for one month(6 yuan)  how can i cancell later,  it will be paid every month right?

I have written to Youku to provide International site just like WeTV and iQiyi. They are working on it. I hope they will do asap. 

As for Word of Honor, there is Youku official channel on youtube with English sub..and so far i am using Youtube official channel if i wanted to watch something from youku with English sub. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYQPTeY3HOk0BprrGuCWCaA

Even the step by step instruction is too complicated for me, so I just bought one on Ebay lol, such a life saver! finally able to enjoy WOH without that deadly painful waiting time XD

omg thank you so much!! i've been trying for ages but wasn't able to figure it out!

i have a stupid question though...i subscribed to vip on my phone and used my face ID and didn't create a password for my account :( do you know how i can create a password on the app so I could log in on my laptop? i can't read chinese...any help would be greatly appreciated!

hmmm...not really sure how to create a password, but I never need one to login. Usually just filling mobile number and they will send verification code. 

yeah, that's how i was able to sign up too...but they require a password to login on laptop. i actually ended up using the "forgot password" option and was able to create one :)

How is the actual sub quality? :)

U can scan the QR code to log in on youku on laptop. 

My alipay tourpass was frozen and now i can't buy the extra episode is there any way to buy it except alipay or wechat?

For anyone still having struggles with finding the cheaper option, once you make an account search for Word of Honor. The first option that pops up will have a little VIP sign on top of the second bubble next to the picture. Click that and it will give you the option for the ten yuan monthly instead of the annual membership. It's about two dollars USD. You can cancel by going into your phone app settings, click on subscriptions, and then go into the Youku option and click cancel. The option for English subs is in the second WOH option on the page. If you go to full screen, click on the far left characters, then on the second character to the right, the subtitles will turn on. 

So I just signed up in here to say that you can also buy a youko membership card online. I just did it and I am just waiting for my code so I can activate my vip account in my laptop.