We Are EP7

I need a moment *clutches heart* I think this is my favorite currently airing show (and I'm actually really into most of the show's I'm watching right now :o)

In this episode we get to focus on Q & Toey. I love seeing Q jealous, playful, angry, disappointed, vulnerable. Winny did a great job. Also props to Satang, because he is such a good crier, and I, being a sympathy crier, wanted to cry with him.  (Too bad I was watching at work, and had to keep my poker face.) Plus I love the friend dynamic, and how Q didn't automatically get angry at them, even though he totally had valid reasons to be mad. 

Phum and Peem my children (since everyone is declaring your faves, these two are mine <3) are always lovely and heart fluttering. I don't mind that they're taking it slow, because it's not a standstill sort of slow, their relationship is constantly inching forward and is full of lovely moments. 

I usually like AouBoom, but I kind of feel like the lack of a buildup and screen time for TanFang, is not doing it for me. I know I'd like this couple more if I saw more of them together ;;

That opening scene where Chain is staring into Pun's eyes.  Iconic. (Imagine me trying to manage my facial expressions because my office has a glass wall, and I didn't want my coworkers to see me laughing.)

Totally re-watching this episode tonight <3

I have a question? Everyone that is currently watching My Stand-In, should I start it yet or did I make a good decision of waiting for it to finish airing to binge watch it? Lol

Life Update: I kicked ass in that exam today. I reminded the governing exam body who tf they are dealing with *insert smug emoji*

BL Updates:

We Are episode 7:

I loved today's episode and it was wonderful how they took today's episode to solely focus on Q &Toey's story giving them the proper amount of screen time to develop their story. I am anxiously waiting for the next episode!

PaiSkyForever:
I have a question? Everyone that is currently watching My Stand-In, should I start it yet or did I make a good decision of waiting for it to finish airing to binge watch it? Lol

I am also planning to binge. All the reviews I have seen are very good.

IDK if we talked about this already and I missed it, but just in case we didn't—here is the pilot for Your Dear Daddy. I think the posters that were released earlier do it a disservice because the plot seems much more interesting and of higher quality than I expected lol

axdxex:
@p43425

Did you see this ?

(re announcement of "Your Sky") Oh, I'm so excited. Thanks! Now added to PTW as "high priority"!

Even though I'm not normally a fan of reality TV, I loved "DMD Friendship the Reality" (Youtube "Domundi" channel), which totally succeeded in its goal: Getting me invested in the new and highly promising "third geneneration" of Domundi/Mandee BL actors and in the two couple pairings that emerged from the show, as well as a third that emerged soon thereafter. Although my favourite was Keng/Namping (lovely individual personalities, great chemistry/friendship/whatever), I'm confident that Thomas/Kong won't disappoint. (As to Tle/Firstone, the subsequent third CP, they're both musically talented, so I think whatever they do will likely be something musical.)

P.S. Is Gems now paired with Mark Sorntast, or this just a one-time thing for "Battle of the Writers"?

PaiSkyForever:

For new series that I'm very keen on (such as "We Are"), I'm now trying to stick to a "middle approach" of waiting until about halfway through before starting.

RiqueXinw:
I am also planning to binge. All the reviews I have seen are very good.

My Stand-In

My hand is up for binge watching later.

I will make this quick since it is not a BL but for the fellow history enthusiasts you may want to give it a watch:

Secret History Of Empress Wu

10/10

It tells the story of the only Empress to ever rule China in all of its thousands of years of history.

P.S One of the princes does have an affair with a man, but it is in no way a BL side story.

PaiSkyForever:

lol both decisions are good but id say come on and join us in the comment section its fun lmaooo  i wish i can wait to bingwatch 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
We Are ep 7

Ok that's it I've decided, QToey r officially my No1 couple in this drama, followed by PhumPeem (or is it PeemPhum? *wink wink*) 

Anyway, this ep had me in whirlwind of emotions, from happy and blushing to sad and depressed and then back to happy and blushing lol 

There were lots of good moments, but I think my favorite part was when Q described how he felt about Toey to Peem, and when he talked about how special it felt to him when he secretly communicated with "Pencil Boy" in the past. Being as Q doesn't share feelings much, it will be interesting to see how he expresses himself to Toey. 

That was a pretty sexy kiss from Q, considering, and his smile right after. I'm starting to see the hotness level haha

They say still waters run deep. :-)

And is Phum going to have a little competition for Peem from "slap on the head" boy at the drink counter?  Hmmm....

Finally, the whole bed pile up was fun and warm to watch. 

Do you guys have any recs? I'm not in the mood to watch the series I have on my currently watching/on-hold and my ptw is huge, Idek where to start from. Anything BL will do, as long as there's no age gaps or SA or anything like that. Series, movies and short films are all welcome. Thank you! <3

Emma:

Do you guys have any recs? I'm not in the mood to watch the series I have on my currently watching/on-hold and my ptw is huge, Idek where to start from. Anything BL will do, as long as there's no age gaps or SA or anything like that. Series, movies and short films are all welcome. Thank you! <3

last twilight and the spirealm are so good

Light L:

last twilight and the spirealm are so good

Thanks, I'll try to watch them this weekend! ^^

Emma:

My picks from your PTW