Saygo:

My picks from your PTW

Thank you! Those are some of my "immediate watching list" from my ptw or rather the ones I'd set on high priority if I weren't too lazy to do so. I'll add them all to my currently watching list in a minute. ^^

could i join? ^^

Denn:

could i join? ^^

Welcome! Make yourself at home here, it's a cozy place for any BL fan :D

thank you!

Emma:

Do you guys have any recs? I'm not in the mood to watch the series I have on my currently watching/on-hold and my ptw is huge, Idek where to start from. Anything BL will do, as long as there's no age gaps or SA or anything like that. Series, movies and short films are all welcome. Thank you! <3

Hi! Last Twilight & Vice Versa are my favorites, maybe you can give them a try <3

Has anyone watched Two Worlds? I just finished the last episode and I must say it was the best of all the eps. I didn't like the story that much tbh the parallel universe plot had potencial but I did not understand it much, probably my fault 'cause if I'm going to be honest I didn't give this series too much of my attention.

I really like MaxNat, they have a great chemistry they +18 scenes are as good as always At the end I rated it 4/10 just because of them

babi:

Hi! Last Twilight & Vice Versa are my favorites, maybe you can give them a try <3

Hi, I will try them out for sure. In fact, I started watching VV before, but I took a break, got sidetracked by other things and forgot about it. >_<"

American Fan:

My Stand-In

My hand is up for binge watching later.

Sounds like a plan :)

I just finished watching Mignon the BL anime, 12 episode series, and it was a lovely short story. However a warning should be in place for that ending. They gave Playboyy a run for their money.

RiqueXinw:
Life Update: I kicked ass in that exam today. I reminded the governing exam body who tf they are dealing with *insert smug emoji*

Yesss Hia u rock XD

American Fan:
There were lots of good moments, but I think my favorite part was when

RE: We Are  I agree, I loved that scene, it was beautiful 

RiqueXinw:

I just finished watching Mignon the BL anime, 12 episode series, and it was a lovely short story. However a warning should be in place for that ending. They gave Playboyy a run for their money. 

Yes! This anime was really good! The ending IS graphic, but it works lol

Okay I just watched episode 1 of Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu and I am hooked. I am probably going to just watch it all in one go because that first episode is chefs kiss.

RiqueXinw:
just finished watching Mignon the BL anime, 12 episode series, and it was a lovely short story.

thanks for the recommendation, i will check it soon

any other suggestions for anime bl? animes that have a good story i usually watch bl series and movies, so i dont have an idea about anime bls

RiqueXinw:

Okay I just watched episode 1 of Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu and I am hooked. I am probably going to just watch it all in one go because that first episode is chefs kiss.

thats a good one :D

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Yesss Hia u rock XD

RE: We Are  I agree, I loved that scene, it was beautiful 

Wait hia??? That person's a boy???