Also fun fact: 

if you read this webtoon creators other webtoon "see u in my 19th life" you can see a cameo appearance of them after their married and also their 2 kids. its so cuutttte

Riayne:

Also fun fact: 

if you read this webtoon creators other webtoon "see u in my 19th life" you can see a cameo appearance of them after their married and also their 2 kids. its so cuutttte

Yes saw people commenting about it, and rushed to see it. SO so cute

do hana and Seon end up together? Does seon remember that they dated??

Ahnyuri:

do hana and Seon end up together? Does seon remember that they dated??

Yes he does eventually in the webtoon

can anyone tell me how JSW  finds out about HHN curse in the webtoon. I read it long time ago so i dont quite remember.

Someone to say, what's happening with the guy, it makes me cry to see him there all sad in the shape of a labrador.

Kiki_here:

So will he realise his mistake later? I do not want SLS and I do think I can have one when my bias is ML (^_^)

In the webtoon, he had already realized his mistake. And because he is a mountain spirit who wrongfully punished a human, he had to watch over Hae Na's family for as long as the curse was active. That's why their curse wasn't already viral.

Kiki_here:

Someone please tell me!

will they kiss early in the story and break the curse? if yes, then what? Do they not kiss after going out with each other? How is this story going to turn out? 

That was the best part of the webtoon for me. The first kiss they had after she turned into a dog to reverse the curse was so well done and the emotions were on point. I won't spoil how it happens for the sake of your own entertainment. But after she reverses the curse, she can kiss him without turning into a dog, meaning if you reverse the curse with one person once, you can kiss them again and not turn into a dog. So, yes they will kiss after she reverses the curse and they will date but there is a big plot twist in the end.

Gris Olive:

Someone to say, what's happening with the guy, it makes me cry to see him there all sad in the shape of a labrador.

Do you mean the uncle? He's permanently a dog although that may be resolved at the end. He isn't in the webtoon. 

Can someone spoil what the misunderstanding was for him to curse the FL/ML? He thinks they were responsible but they weren't? (Then who was) Tried to look for it online but haven't been successful...

Hara:

Can someone spoil what the misunderstanding was for him to curse the FL/ML? He thinks they were responsible but they weren't? (Then who was) Tried to look for it online but haven't been successful...

I can't remember exactly but he thinks one of them is responsible for the girl's death. 

How many volumes of Webtoon have been written and where can I read them for free? Please tell me.

According to the manhwa (Chapter 74-75)

The thing that happened was this mountain spirit guy had his beloved human girl, and that girl had a dog. Everyone likes that girl, uk main character energy, sweet kind etc. Meanwhile ML ancestor (a female) was a quiet girl she like FL ancestor (a bubbly guy). But due to misunderstandings quiet girl thought that bubbly guy liked the beloved girl just like everyone else (but the truth is bubbly guy liked quiet girl). So when the beloved girl was looking for her dog which ran away in a particular direction due to quiet girl, the quiet girl was also looking for the dog. The bubbly guy asked her what she was looking for and she said that she was looking for the dog and it went somewhere because of her. Meanwhile the beloved girl saw the dog on a cliff and went to get it and ended up dying. The mountain spirit saw the dead beloved girl and heard the bubbly guy looking for the dog. He understood that she went near the cliff because of dog and died. The bubbly guy saw the beloved girl dead and then the mountain spirit asked him why was he looking for the dog. In short the bubbly guy thought the quiet girl placed the dog there on the cliff edge so he takes the blame on himself because he knew the mountain spirit is gonna punish the person responsible. The mountain spirit got very angry and placed curse on bubbly guy. The curse which is to turn into a dog. But since the curse is put on the wrong person, the mountain spirit is also cursed to look after the family of the cursed bubbly guy and his descendants for 100 years (or smth).
It was all an accident and no one purposely did anything.

Thank you @marinette! You're the real mvp.

Does anyone remember the chapter in the webtoon where we find out why Jin Seon is afraid of dogs?😅