nightdews:

@veninum if you can see, then can you please post the content of ep 11 preview in short or maybe dm it inbox. It says it's not available in my region. Just post up things regarding ren ruyi, others are not necessary.

Sorry, im still working and i have not watched ep 9-10 so i dont really want to spoil myself with the preview yet.

thanks for preview link's

gdata:

thanks for preview link's

You're welcome :)

Veninum:

Sorry, im still working and i have not watched ep 9-10 so i dont really want to spoil myself with the preview yet.

Ohh, alright :)

Major failure by iQiyi! S+ drama with heavy advertisements, yet many countries in Asia are not able to watch.  their excuse...licensing issue and who's problem is that??? iQiyi!!!!

I give up on iQiyi. Will no longer renew my membership with them.  Watching this drama through Viu.

Still not available with IQIY in US…

Great! Thanks so much @veninum for the links! I can watch now by changing the region using VPN. 

SOL:

Great! Thanks so much @veninum for the links! I can watch now by changing the region using VPN. 

You're welcome! :) Thats what im doing too since its not available to EU
ill update it till the last episode, so check back in anytime ^^

Feiii:

Still can't watch!!

use vpn www.vpnbook.com choose usa. use it with your windows vpn. works for me

Sorry to those who are actually waiting for the links, will post it as soon as LYN finishes his livestream.
Unless someone else is kind enough to post them before me :D

People watching it with VPN, are you watching on Web or mobile app? I have vpn but it doesn't work for mobile app!! I live in Singapore

LeeLeeLeeAlex:

People watching it with VPN, are you watching on Web or mobile app? I have vpn but it doesn't work for mobile app!! I live in Singapore

Im watching it on web.

Ep35-36 updated

Thank you @veninum! You are a life saver!

Nanfeng:

Thank you @veninum! You are a life saver!

You're welcome :) Enjoy the ride! :)