I like all of their characters.  Am I a pervert? 😂

Shafkat Hasan:

I like all of their characters.  Am I a pervert? ?

me too, maybe we should add 5th option harem ending

I'm reading the manhwa and honestly, in the manhwa it isnt clear, who's the main girl. But in this live adaptation, they maid it very obvious that Hee Ah is the main girl. And I've just noticed she's close to the front in the promotional poster and is listed as main character in the casts so it is safe to say she's the main love interest. Even in the manhwa there was hardly any romantic tension between Kyu Ri and Hee Woo even though she was the first to be introduced. She acted more like a close friend than a romantic partner. 

I don't feel any romantic tension with Hee Ah either but the poster suggests otherwise. 

I like Kim Hee Ah the best!!!!

W two worlds Season 2:

She has the most dramatic potential, as we know she should die. ;-)

okay so this is me applying Goblin logic to other dramas, but she should not only die but also commit suicide, right?

katherine197:

okay so this is me applying Goblin logic to other dramas, but she should not only die but also commit suicide, right?

I don't know, I dropped goblin, too boring.

Chelsea Black:

I don't feel any romantic tension with Hee Ah either but the poster suggests otherwise. 

Me too...I see more chemistry with Han mi..but Hee ah is the main here sadlyㅠㅠ

XtremeGirl:

Me too...I see more chemistry with Han mi..but Hee ah is the main here sadlyㅠㅠ

I am afraid Han  MI will be heart broken at the end. 

WPBear:

I am afraid Han  MI will be heart broken at the end. 

agreed 

In the manhwa, before MC goes to the military, Kim Hee A asks wether she should wait for him, but he says that they should just stay friends and rejects her, but that didnt happen in the drama, plus she is listed as a main character unlike the other love interests, so she is most likely gonna be the main love interest.
Another fact is that there was no romance in the manhwa, each love interest just played their part in bringing down the bad guys. Still i hope that there is romance in the show, since we may actually see what happens after his revenge is complete (the manhwa ends with MC quitting his job and his friends argue over who gets to recruit him into which job, we dont see his life after revenge in the manhwa).

oh no! That's disappointing that they ended it there. Thanks for that explanation. I do think that a little romance later on would be most welcome but I can also see how it's not necessary as the tale of corruption and redemption are already so convoluted. 

I ship him with Kim Hee-A, i like her best of all the girls

Definitely Han Mi! so far Hee Woo and Han Mi has the most chemistry

Just dropping by in this discussion! I'm actually quite surprised that this drama seems to have many potential romantic interest given its genre, but romantic wise, I'm going with Kim Han Mi. They actually have a far more "natural" bond, comfortable with one another and were shown in the drama to have constant communication and scenes. Kim Kyu Ri seems more like a good friend to me and Kim Hee Ah (I'm still on ep 6), but I find her interest in Kim Hee Woo unnatural? It feels like to me that, she's the lead so she has feelings (probably crush) for Hee Woo? I don't know. 

All of them of course looks beautiful and have visual chemistry with Hee Woo, but dynamics wise, I'm going for Han Mi.