HK7399:

Check my reply

Wow you points are very credible but in order to get more evidence we’re going to have to wait for the next episodes to come out, do you think the writers could be making us think it’s Jerry 

Just think about it they may be trying to do that do that we don’t focus on who the actual Big Mouse is

SweetJoane:

Wow you points are very credible but in order to get more evidence we’re going to have to wait for the next episodes to come out, do you think the writers could be making us think it’s Jerry 

Just think about it they may be trying to do that do that we don’t focus on who the actual Big Mouse is

Yes that's exactly why I want to know who helped him the biggest mystery 

David Baretts:

Though it might be possible for jerry to be BM, there are still a few things that don't make sense. Why would BM himself go to rescue PCH and get injured on the way? What is the reason for he himself to enter the prison when he can control the room leader, who is probably the least suspected guy, as he doesn't even have the tattoo.  

Surely based on what was shown the work that Jerry did in the prison and the rescue can be done by anyone under BM, so why would he do that? 

I hope the show explains these points if Jerry is BM. The same is true for most of the suspects. We have to see what will happen. 

If he didn't go it means that he switched side's to the other party. And so he must die if room leader (the tarot guy) is the BM Thus totally losing Changhos trust and he (Jerry) planned all this quite early as he knew that he was going out soon as BM said he will be the first to get out. Rest you can check my comment if you still feel he is not big mouse but now I want his saviour to meet him and explain the entire situation.

1.  Ok, so indeed we have some organization with structure. I'm only wonder, does No Bak  was recruting them in jail or smth? Or was giving them some address? I just wonder, what Jerry meant by saying, he's only freshman in the organization. They weren't sure about him? Or were waiting until he will go out?  And ok video explained it lol (like always i'm commenting, watching it lol). So it confirms that it's a position/name/title, which pass to another member. Not big suprise, still, nice clarification
  2.  LOOOL the people who were saying  Kim Soon Tae is sus and know more, can now clap. Well....it was clear it must be someone close, to  main. But honestly i had some doubts about him.  But welp, well played, well played. And it seems, that main, didn't have any choice. He was just thrown to this crap. But also it seems, that from very beginning he was...dunno how to put it..under the care? So i wonder isn't mouse  like a lab rat, who are you grow from scratch and tiny embrion, under the supervision of scientists, and then use it for something? Isn't main like that? It seems like, without a lot of help, he wouldn't become a MOUSE? Main is their perfect experiment. Or they picked him, because they know, he will grow nice?
  3. Isn't reaction of Miho little sus? Did we know who is No X?  We have 4 of them , Mouse is No 1 or....? 
  4. Well overall i'm happy it wasn't some hocus-pokous. We were aware it was mostly pre-planned. I think that death of No Bak daughter, and other people who probably had some interes in the organization,  also motivated them, to have same goal. And imo yeah, they used simple stuff, but they know how to squeezing as much out of them as possible. 
  5. I'm little suprised that our Mrs. Doctor snapped.  I wonder, if at the end of the day, her husband will be the worst snake here. Especially, that it seems, that this research broke and destroy his whole family. 
  6. Gong Ji Hoon  LOOOL it was to be expected that they would make a sucker out of him at the end :P Imo he was way too bossy and cocky, and it was exepected 2, that Old man will pick his own blood, than give some cockroach for dirty work, some shares.
  7. The scene at the dump - eh...or Guard will never learn lol :P he like to bark loudly, butat the end he always ends up kneeling :P But yeah, be quiet, you know how Park Chang Ho  works etc. Let him be, and then fight for the throne with other :P
  8.  And again this photo. Sigh. IS it possible that Park Chang Ho and Choi Do Ha  are brothers or some other crap?  Park is some grandson of Old Man? I mean this kid  theme is back and back again lol 

TRAILER - gimme this episode NOW :P 

Big mouse is choi do ha and PCH when they met they planned the whole thing inorder to destroy the npr, with the elder, they are both orphaned and suffering from lack of connections, etc. When they met that day, they planned this whole thing up... we just don't know it yet

Edit:

I stand corrected... choi do ha is 🤪 crazzzzzy

I don’t know the Big Mouse reveal was a bit underwhelming, I still suspect someone else is in charge. I’m starting to think Big Mouse is a family organisation run by Miho and his father in law or perhaps PCH biological parents 

• Hmmmmmm i really was suprised about Chang Ho. I mean i was wondering - does he want to sell some info to the Old Guy, to gain some of his trust? He really wanted play double game, just in case organization will not set him free?  He is/was planning to backstab the geezer/organization? I mean, Chang Ho might end up, as stuck in the middle or even killed, even after that, so it make sens. Also, so many people were involed in him, becoming a Mouse, it make sens, he wouldn't trust them 100% and need just in case, alternative way, to escape from this whole mess. But still, becoming puppet, for another person..dunno. I mean, it would be better to backstb from the higher horse, still :P I really wonder, how much of it, is an acting, how much some plan, and how much, just making opportunity to save his life
  • After talk with the psycho i started to wonder - so it seems, the model prisoners maybe wanted some extra money for their families. Or company, promised them for example some free, experimental treatment for them and their families? Because if his mother also had leukemia, it would make much more sens. Imo they picked, like i think, most desperated prisoners, needing help.  Also it seems, they don't tell them the whole truth - because it seems that Psycho wasn't aware of his mother death. So, does they use them, and lie?
  • Well , well...i wonder if those papers were also a stunt? to provoke our ward to take some actions? and to test Mayor?  But overall i think Mayor is also too full of himself. Like, everybody here think they are smarter than XYZ.  But i think, that at the end of the day, they will all betray each other. Too many people wants power there. And too many people playing on both sides, lol. 
  • Ok, so Elder son is some psycho. Great. Amazing.  So it would explain his obsession about having a grandson. I also wonder, if it's because of regrets or ..?
  • I was thinking that whole scene at the pool was staged. But i wasn't sure who orchestrated it. Also it would make sens, he didn't said anything to his wife and Jerry to make it more authentic. If he knew, that Mayor wants to kill him, he needed him to see authentic reaction of his wife etc.  after it.  But yeah, poor Mi Ho. 
  • So Mr. Ward picked the "right" side :P imo i don't care if he's loyal to organization and simple petty, or simple didn't want to serve even worse snake - good job :D 
  • Oh suprise not, about the Mayor and his motivation.  And those crocodile tears at the funeral. Top notch acting. And it seems, that our doctress now is alone with the snake. 
  • And of course now Mi Ho will be sick...damn you DRAMA! 

I'm still curious who the #1 guy is and who are the "organization leaders".

Based on today's episode:

1. "Big Mouse" is the "figure head" of the organization. He can call the shots if he wanted to.

2. There are 3 top honchos. #3 is Warden; #2 his attorney friend; #1 is still a mystery.

3. There are also other "leaders of the organization", who, if they are not satisfied Big Mouth deserves to be Big Mouse, they can get rid of him.

The setup of the organization is starting to look like the Knights of Solamnia (a.k.a. Solamnic Knights) from the DragonLance universe of Dungeons & Dragons.

The organizational setup of KoS is:

- Grandmaster = "figure head" of the organization; and the one who makes the final decisions

- Head of the Order of the Rose; Head of the Order of the Sword; and Head of the Order of the Crown = the actual leaders.

The heads of the three Orders and the Grandmaster regularly meet and discuss things. The Grandmaster is the one who finalizes things when there's a unanimous decision between all three Orders.

- Then there are "Councils" in each of the three Orders. - Leaders of each unit in each Order (each Order have its own Units).

- There are also the "Solamnic Circles" which is an organization assigned to particular locations - for examples cities. While each Knight are a member of a unit within an Order; they are also a member of a Circle and within this Circle, the Orders and Ranking of the KoS also applies but they have more autonomy in how they handle things, sometimes also called the "Knights of the Circle" instead of their respective Orders and Ranks, if that particular Circle chooses to handle things differently (thus making them all equals for example).

The organization of that Big Mouse founded is starting to sound like the Knights of Solamnia. Even Mr. Bald Man has a counterpart - the "Solamnic Auxiliary".

Regarding the elder's son being a psychopath, I think it it's more than just being a little detail on why the elder is obsessed with family. I believe that the serial killer in prison (the one who has been helping miho) is innocent, and took the fall for the murders the elders son did. They probably promised to pay him and get his mother the treatment she needed in exchange for him going to jail for the sons crimes.

I don't want Mi Ho to die...it's so sad but how did she get it I wI'll hate this drama if they kill Mi Ho

starflakes:

Regarding the elder's son being a psychopath, I think it it's more than just being a little detail on why the elder is obsessed with family. I believe that the serial killer in prison (the one who has been helping miho) is innocent, and took the fall for the murders the elders son did. They probably promised to pay him and get his mother the treatment she needed in exchange for him going to jail for the sons crimes.

This actually makes sense. Elder's son is a demon who used to paint canvas with blood and the psycho criminal is innocent coz from day 1 he seems to be a nice guy who started crying when he heard about his mother 🥺

the revelation that BM is no park was a bit... lame. I think the writer did not yet decide who's going to be BM until ep 10.  The only mystery remaining is who's the #1 in BM organization, tho I don't really care tbh, since Changho is the BM now.

1. Well, we were awae what will happend to some people, waay behind.  It doesn't matter if the will was tampered, Ji Hoon imo one way or another, would imo end up without nothing. Because i really doubt, that the old guy, would give him such a power anyway.
  2. I really wonder how long Mayor will be sticked to his wife. I belive, he's greedy enough to have even more shares, and throw her out at the end. 
  3. I'm so sorry about Miho T___T she endured so much, was so and is still so supportive about her husband, and i know life isn't fair, but...aish T_T  I doubt they will kill her in the last ep, but it would be so dramatic, and maybe would trigger her husband, to stay in organization, still...yeah, it was too ranbowy, and sunny, to leave it on the bright note. Also i was really hoping, that maybe she will have only some symptomps, which looks like cancer,  and she will be fine at the end
  4. I'm screaming - this RAT. I mean Mayor guy. Aish, yeah it make sens, he made up some sob story to his wife. So now i belive she will be his shield. Still, i think he will throw her out at the end. As long, as she helps, and have sack of money, he will stay. But maybe also, she's worse than i was thinking?  And maybe she will backstab him? i really don't know what should i think about her. I really would like to see, how she will kick out her husband at the end
  5. Well, well...i will not cry after psycho guy...i will not T_T But i'm happy that his family know the truth. Sadly, too late, because otherwise, maybe they would fight for him or smth 
  6. And the preview looks intense - and imo i'm glad that Mi Ho will tell that publicly and use her illness to kick Mayor's ass. Normally, i would say it sounds like a pity party, but with that kind of situation - go get them girl!