Thank you. I almost wasn’t going to like the whole drama because I thought he had other women. I didn’t understand the white garland in the littles one hair. I thought their mothers were like concubines referring back to when Kade  asked  why they had the white garland in their hair, And she was told because they were the servant women’s children with the main men in the house. She did  ask if any of the children in the earlier episodes were his. And the servant  told her that he had never messed with the other ladies.  That’s why I got completely confused with her putting that in the little girls hair, and the little girl didn’t really address her like a child with their biological mother. It’s like she called her mother Kade as of one of many mothers. Thank you for your explanation, which I totally did not catch.

MusicalVeggies:

Por Date never had any other children with other women. The 4 children of his were all with Karakade (i.e. Kadesurang). In the last episode, both of them were even talking about the children - how the twin boys were Kadesurang's favourite and Por Date was even a little bit jealous because they were named after her 'old flame' back in her previous life i.e. Reungrit. The elder daughter was Mae Jumpa (Por Date's mother)'s favourite while Por Date's favourite child was their youngest daughter because she resembled Kadesurang the most with her cheeky and adorable personality. 

Thank you!Feels nice reading more information on the kids!

The drama did a good job explaining most of the reincarnation aspect but your explanation definitely brought light to some things I hadn't initially noticed. Thank you! :)