FOLUSHO RACHAEL:

47. This is a series best binging and watching in 2x. Make the miscommunications faster.

so true xD

48. Dylan Wang please take off those glasses (contacts are a thing yanno)

49.  Not the right niece

50.  How to put a belt on 101 (like for real now she didnt know how to put a belt on & she needed help?)

Haha.. 49 is spot on.... no 50 was because she just wants to flirt  him earlier on. 

51. Remaining stupid while being the most intelligent financial reporter.

52. Seeing handsome men from rat and dragonfly perspective

53. With friends like Shan Shan, your enemies just need to sit back and watch your life crumble. 

54. Shan Shan is No 1. Worst best friend ever. 

55.  This series made me realize there’s a difference between miscommunication and NO freaking communication. 

56. Only series where the 3rd,4th and 5th couples have more sense than the 1st and 2nd.

FOLUSHO RACHAEL:

53. With friends like Shan Shan, your enemies just need to sit back and watch your life crumble. 

54. Shan Shan is No 1. Worst best friend ever. 

55.  This series made me realize there’s a difference between miscommunication and NO freaking communication. 

56. Only series where the 3rd,4th and 5th couples have more sense than the 1st and 2nd.

Yay for no.53? 😄😄😄

All priceless advice, can you send this to the writer, director and producers of this show or write a book with scenes from this drama as examples of what not to do? Then have it translated and sent to the aforementioned people. Also, include a preface for the actors expressing sympathy for the abuse and misuse of their talent.

Im sure Cdrama fans in China already roast them... the drama writer and the director shouldnt be allowed to work with top stars and modern dramas. Its not their cup of tea or talent in it. God, learn from LIS director on how to create romantic scenes pls!

57. A drama that needs a book on effective communcation methods

58. How to ruin a good web novel 101 

59.  2 mins silence for us audience who are still watching this to support their bias

60.  To the Director and the drama writer, i am sending you my therapy bills for all the frustration you put me through!

61.  THE ONE WHERE THE DIRECTOR SHOULD BE REMOVED

62. How to punch yi yan through the screen

63.  On a lighter note, need recipe from shu yi on how to make love shaped cake

64.  Hires a-listers for the leading roles to make up for lack of actual dialogues

65. No, looking at each other awkwardly doesn't count as a dialogue!

66.  Only for....second leads have more dialogue than the Main Leads (smh)

67.  When the niece is more reasonable than the FL...

66.  Only for...Delusional Directors.... (cause the director said that his style is better than Goblin and implied that Globin is outdated... Bish you're delusional and you could never!)

67. How to text people with normal messages when they block you on wechat 101

68. How to not run from your problems and beat around the bush but actually communicate like an idult and solve your darn issues

69.  How to not pair an introvert and closed off from the world CEO with a FL with the emotional intelligence of an amoebae

70.  An easy guide of "How to bore your viewers to death with the lack of proper dialogues:"

Haha.. i like no.70,

No.71 -  How to Text Like Abnormal Couple

No.72 -  How to Break a Relationship With Texts: A Visual Guide