71. The step by step process on how to ruin a good novel.

72. Only for Love is the perfect definition of wasted potential.  Could have been a matured professional Hidden Love.

FOLUSHO RACHAEL:

72. Only for Love is the perfect definition of wasted potential.  Could have been a matured professional Hidden Love.

73.  Stop dragging your dramas to Infinity & beyond.... 

74. Let's be honest most of us are still torturing ourselves watching it cause of Dylan Wang #shameless

Niki Demonix:

74. Let's be honest most of us are still torturing ourselves watching it cause of Dylan Wang #shameless

Haha.. true, both him and Bailu. I dont mind watching Dylan in serious drama in the future and i find his voice is okay... once peoole get used to it, it would be good for him. 

75. One that will make you wanna personally trash all their phones away

76. How to act like kids in a relationship when you're 20+

77. Hanging out with stalker CEO after ditching stoic CEO ?

Blue Orchid Blossom:

75. One that will make you wanna personally trash all their phones away

76. How to act like kids in a relationship when you're 20+

77. Hanging out with stalker CEO after ditching stoic CEO ?

78. How to drag a drama that should have wrapped up in 22-25 episodes

79. How NOT to write & direct an office rom-com 

80. How to be a CEO with the patience of a Saint to tolerate your journalist gf that acts like a 4year old spoiled brat

Niki Demonix:

LMAO I found you!

Are you persisting with this one? I admire your resilience!

81. The Sexy Last 3 episodes Cant Even Save This Drama... ?

nathsketch:

LMAO I found you!

Are you persisting with this one? I admire your resilience!

Finished it and still bleaching my eyes xD

DA202:

81. The Sexy Last 3 episodes Cant Even Save This Drama... ?

They really can't....  like I am still wondering what the flying duck to rate this.....

Hahha... ive rated it... not below 50%, however... i still have some mercy for it... haha

82. The one that Bailu and Dylan need to have another drama together - NOT with the same Director and Screenwriter in this.

83. The worst modern drama for Bailu and Dylan? Ep34 and ep36 kisses were good though ?