84. Still waiting for the wedding

84. For 30 mediocre episodes we should at least get more Dylan Wang steamy hot scenss for compensation 

85. The one  super hyped up cdrama where the writer & director made me feel like every single one of my braincells died....

86. Where the fans left their brain and logic, just to support the dramas, accusing others, of not ^understanding^ the ^plot^ 😄

87.  The one where ^antis^ just dislike the drama, ^didnt watch the drama^, just to drag it ^down^

88. ONLY FOR THE LOW IQ.....

DA202:
86. Where the fans left their brain and logic, just to support the dramas, accusing others, of not ^understanding^ the ^plot^ ?

The "PLOT" 🤣

Niki Demonix:

The "PLOT" ?

Hahaha... yes, like we dont understand ^ the plot^, only they know... crazy

No. 86, 87 and 88

I’m too am sick and tired of people saying any criticism of a drama means your an anti therefore whatever you say is invalid. I start to write responses but don’t complete them because it will just never end and they will make more ridiculous comments. Waste of time! Unlike them I want to protect my brain cells!

Lori F:

No. 86, 87 and 88

I’m too am sick and tired of people saying any criticism of a drama means your an anti therefore whatever you say is invalid. I start to write responses but don’t complete them because it will just never end and they will make more ridiculous comments. Waste of time! Unlike them I want to protect my brain cells!

I mean some ppl simply cannot accept that everyone's opinion and criticism is valid if they have logical reasoning. But the moment you write something they don't like you're an anti xD 

Lori F:

No. 86, 87 and 88

Right... we know who, granted she has the energy to make new comments, diss others who say the plot is weak and bring her ^shakesperean quotes^ here and there to show how educated she is... haiz.  Makes me look down on such people.... detached from reality😄

89. Only for the last 3 episodes!

90. The "pink" wedding wasn't that pink...

Niki Demonix:

90. The "pink" wedding wasn't that pink...

Haha... but beautiful and simple.

I wonder why they go for a church like wedding ya... im sure most chinese are not christians...

Chinese wedding culture would have a lot of red, ancestor worship, tea ceremony... and the photo and family registration in china, hmmm....

DA202:

Haha... but beautiful and simple.

I wonder why they go for a church like wedding ya... im sure most chinese are not christians...

Chinese wedding culture would have a lot of red, ancestor worship, tea ceremony... and the photo and family registration in china, hmmm....

Actually in China as far as it concerns religion:

• 74.5% no religion / folk
  • 18.3% Buddhism
  • 5.2% Christianity

so it kinda makes sense like some do it.

Hmmm.... sometimes i wonder whats the point, coz yes they have an aisle, but no priest to officiate the ceremony,....and it was his assistant who lead the ceremony... like, eh... and then then just kissed and end of ceremony...  

A lot of money spent on organising such event..  but all good,beautiful event

DA202:

Haha... mas lindo e simples.

Eu me perguntei por que eles vão para uma igreja como o casamento com você... Tenho certeza de que a maioria dos chineses não são cristãos...

A cultura do casamento chinês teria muito vermelho, espírito aos ancestrais, cerimônia do chá... e a foto e registro de família na China, hmmm....

Yes a mystery 😄 Elaine

Those chinese cultural tradition im sure would still be practised in china esp the all important tea ceremony as Shi Yan still has his father and elder sister, as well as ancestor worship practise before that 😀.... and the big wedding dinner

Normally the rich would go for 2 ceremonies, both western and chinese traditions 😄

DA202:

89. Only for the last 3 episodes!

maybe we can say only for bonus IMO