Misomeone:

Dude. I will be happy of they do not make the ending like "light in your eyes" i will be jinja happy. 

omg same i came to this bcs as i was watching ep 14 this came to me. like if they both die whats the issue. thats lowkey a happy ending. i dont get it. like ofc its sad for everyone else like her family but she was gonna die anyways. 

i rlly think theyll hit us with this. 

if theyre nice they might do a "meet again in another life time" sorta thing but both as humans. sorta like goblin and del luna combined but they dont have memories of this life time.

So I'm thinking that the flower is Doom's humanity, I think he'll die in her place, she'll live, the world will live, and then some time will pass and she'll meet a human version of Doom.... and upon writing this I've just realised that's essentially the plot of Angel's Last Mission so now I'm not so sure.... 

Dani:

So I'm thinking that the flower is Doom's humanity, I think he'll die in her place, she'll live, the world will live, and then some time will pass and she'll meet a human version of Doom.... and upon writing this I've just realised that's essentially the plot of Angel's Last Mission so now I'm not so sure.... 

i mean angles last was diff, bcs it was like bcs she kept wishing to god to let him come back. i mean ig its similar. yaa i can see it. 

it wouldve been better if they both died tho i swear. it wouldve been predictable but like made most sense. n if they want a happier one it can b like the second couple in goblin that reunite in next life, with new memories, both as humans.

honestly, now that he disappeared in ep 14, im pretty 1000% certain it will be a happy ending. usually this is what happens in kdramas. goblin, hotel deluna (well kinda), tempted, dots.. some dramas with a similar feel around the last episodes

also, he literally sacrificed himself for her, and humanity. this by itself is a great virtue that he would be rewarded for.  maybe dora will send him back as a human, and this will be their happy ending. dora literally told dongkyung that the only way for it to be a happy ending is to let him go. this might be foreshadowing :)

Pixeliene:

Whelp. I guess I won’t have to finish Goblin then, wasn’t toooo fond of it anyways. But I agree! 

BRUH YOU MISS OUT

Dani:

quoting myself because this really feels like the most obvious route for the plot now that Doom as disappeared. (also another doom will need to exist in his place right? they can't just not have doom?)

srngblrna:

honestly, now that he disappeared in ep 14, im pretty 1000% certain it will be a happy ending. usually this is what happens in kdramas. goblin, hotel deluna (well kinda), tempted, dots.. some dramas with a similar feel around the last episodes

I agree. I just can’t imagine they’ll fill up 2 episodes with PDK being miserable either. 

Pixeliene:
I just can’t imagine they’ll fill up 2 episodes with PDK being miserable either. 

I had to laugh. I also think a happy ending is the most likely outcome, but these writers love filler. And that disconnected side couple storyline. Although I really don't think it's likely, I can totally picture them giving us two episodes of repetitive sad scenes interlaced with cuts to the second couple. And maybe a few scenes where people speak to Kevin in Korean and he doesn't understand.

maybe one of them will die and later they could meet again in another life :( but I'll love if she became a goddess

myul mang became human 

Dani:

quoting myself because this really feels like the most obvious route for the plot now that Doom as disappeared. (also another doom will need to exist in his place right? they can't just not have doom?)

That would be so interesting, I thought. Like what is the world without doom? Didn't he ask the deity what would happen without Doom and she said it would be absolute chaos? Maybe this was all an experiment to show depressed doom that his job is needed and important, and also give him the experience of sacrificing for humanity the way the deity does, after all he saved the whole world and not just Tak Dong Kyung.