Hi, finally I came back. I was busy that I couldn’t come sooner. The link below is for polling. If something seems wrong I will be happy to read your opinion and correct the mistake. 

I doubt whether I add the reunion and sand sea to this list or not.

Thank you.

https://mydramalist.com/list/4q6VJBr1

It won't let me vote. it says the voting hasn't started yet :'(

So sorry, I wanted to ask for your opinions first and make sure that the list is right then start the voting. Because each vote is precious and I didn’t want to delete anyone’s vote due to my mistake. ofcourse, if it does not bother you. (*- -)

It looks good! I'm glad you made it! Tomb of the Sea is the only drama missing, and I look forward to seeing what everyone thinks~

taomubiji:

It looks good! I'm glad you made it! Tomb of the Sea is the only drama missing, and I look forward to seeing what everyone thinks~

I modified the list and activated it now (I hope the data section does not give an error again. ^^;) I will be happy if you participate in this voting.

Thank you for your help.  ( ^◡^)っ ♡ 

taomubiji:
  1.  It's never strictly said who all "It" is in the books. It is more likely a combination of different people and organizations but this time, the government is involved.
  2. Yes, in the books there is more than one lookalike. The person that Wu Xie was cultivated to be like is named Qi Yu. Not much is known about him.

Haha it's okay there's a lot of books to read :D

Hey,
Got a doubt.

Why does Wu Xie look like Qi Yu? Are they related by blood?
Thank you

G3_:

Hey,
Got a doubt.

Why does Wu Xie look like Qi Yu? Are they related by blood?
Thank you

No, they're not related by blood. Qi Yu looks like Wu Xie to make everyone believe Wu Xie was Qi Yu in all of the plans. It was an elaborate scheme to confuse the enemy.

taomubiji:

No, they're not related by blood. Qi Yu looks like Wu Xie to make everyone believe Wu Xie was Qi Yu in all of the plans. It was an elaborate scheme to confuse the enemy.

I'm sorry but I'm a bit confused. How could a tape made all those years ago make a look-alike of the present Wu Xie?
Thank you, once againn

I don't remember if the books ever said, but I think it's just assumed that they were able to figure out what Wu Xie looked like through technology or some other way. In the same universe, they're also able to create perfect face masks that can replicate other people, so it certainly takes some liberties on what is plausible in this regard xD

taomubiji:

I don't remember if the books ever said, but I think it's just assumed that they were able to figure out what Wu Xie looked like through technology or some other way. In the same universe, they're also able to create perfect face masks that can replicate other people, so it certainly takes some liberties on what is plausible in this regard xD

Oh ok. Thank you so much