RiqueXinw:

oh its definitely the pics and Mafia tag for me lol

same where has this man been all my life?

I'm excited for VBL special episodes! I'm definitely tuning in for VIP Only, Stay By My Side, and Anti-Reset. I miss Gu Bu Xia & Jiang Chi <3

JoongDunk for Elle Men Hong Kong <3

RiqueXinw:
Dunk is out here posing a danger to healthy relationships because:

He gets more gorgeous each year.

My Joong is always looking FINE

axdxex:
JoongDunk for Elle Men Hong Kong <3

handsome guys

axdxex:
I'm excited for VBL special episodes! I'm definitely tuning in for VIP Only, Stay By My Side, and Anti-Reset. I miss Gu Bu Xia & Jiang Chi <3

Me, too! Yes, Bu Xia is such a cutie (and also so funny). But now I need to hurry up and watch "Anti-Reset".

Note sure who's watching Boys Be Brave! but I just finished ep 3. Wow. The OST  - I love it without understanding the lyrics, plus the acting is great so far. Definitely keeps me wanting to watch more. So far, 4 out of 8 episodes have been released.

RiqueXinw:
oh forgot:

SastraFilm cambodian BLs: are they any good? Where are you watching this? Is the app available worldwide or is it regionally blocked? I'm in Europe, so....?

Selma:
SastraFilm cambodian BLs: are they any good?

I've not watched "Boy Bestfriend", but I would have to be pretty amazing to induce me to install the Sastra app and subscribe to their VOD service, which is what they're trying to force. (Maybe they'll subsequently put it on Youtube?)