p43425:
*crickets*

Not the crickets lol

p43425:
Force/Book: Gosh they're good

I have tried with this couple but I have yet to feel satisfied with any of their series. I think one reason is that their first series Enchante was so upsetting to me it has turned me off of them. However I did enjoy Boss and the Babe better than Enchante. Maybe their next solo series together will hook me though.

p43425:

*crickets*

So yeah, to subtly change the subject: Further to our discussion of happy endings (feel-good fluff) vs. sad/bittersweet endings from two days ago (p. 758): I'm been watching "Boss and the Babe" for the past few days and am now on Episode 8. While one does not live from fluff alone, I desperately needed something light and fluffy, and I'm not disappointed. This reminds me of a few months ago when I watched my first Joong/Dunk series ("Star in my Heart"), and I suddenly grasped why they're so ultra popular. Same now with Force/Book: Gosh they're good. Book's character (Cher) is so funny! Until now, I'd only seen Force and Book in "Fully Booked" (recent reality show where six GMMTV stars open a Thai restaurant in Osaka - watchable but not thrilling). 

Omg I actually really like A Boss abd a Babe (it’s also the reason I like ForceBook, specially Book. Cher has all the makings of an annoying character, but Book manages to pull it off in a lovable manner!) People docked it so hard but it was so sweet and entertaining. 

My theory is that people hate fun and like feeling entitled by only consuming “deep” media, and acting like they are better than the rest of us for it. The reality is that the world is already sad enough. Sometimes all we need is a good classic happy ending.

axdxex:
Cher has all the makings of an annoying character, but Book manages to pull it off in a lovable manner!) People docked it so hard but it was so sweet and entertaining.

Well said. Well, if some viewers don't like fluff, that means there's more feel-good fluff for those of us who truly appreciate it.

Last night I finished One Room Angel. It was sad, but I think the ending was a happy one after all. Bromance, not BL and the story was interesting, kept me wanting to watch till the end.

Deep Night : Special EP

Half Recap. Half Insurance Ad. 100% boring ;;

axdxex:

Deep Night : Special EP

Half Recap. Half Insurance Ad. 100% boring ;;

Lmao ikr (deathface emoji)

PaiSkyForever:

Lmao ikr (deathface emoji)

even the music choices were so boring ;; I cry lol

axdxex:

even the music choices were so boring ;; I cry lol

Lmao XD

I've been following bts content for the filming of Battle of the Writers (Q12) and Monster Next Door (Q11/32),  and both shows look so promising ;; I can't wait until they air. 

You should follow the production company on insta. if you like TutorYim content because look at all these gorgeous pictures.

And here we have Big & Park being adorable ;;

Honestly, the drama landscape doesn't look bad this year, hopefully we'll have more wins than duds ;;

RiqueXinw:
fine, let us call a truce. The only solution is for Joong to stay with me. I know it will be hard but the universe will have someone out there for you too. I pray for you to meet that special someone, it ain't Joong but I am sure there is someone :)

PaiSkyForever:

oi Hia there's no way I'm letting u off THAT easy ;) I will fight for my Joong no matter how weak I may be, so don't think you've gotten away with keeping Joong to urself 

American Fan:
Yeah, it left me with lingering feelings, but I didn't feel as sad as I thought I would, or maybe should be. I won't say why cuz it might be a spoiler. Plus it's just my perspective. 

Oh was it a sad ending?

We Are ep 6

HOLY SHIT THE PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT EP HAS ME SCREAMING AND NEARLY FALLING OFF MY BED :0

The whole scene with the group trying to come up with a plan to make Q realise his feelings for Toey had me in tears from laughing so hard, and when they all started shaking when Q came into the room, it was absolutely hilarious XD

And the scene at the end of the ep, when Phum kissed Peem and said 'I'll never forget your kiss, so don't forget mine' WOW I COULD NOT STOP SMILING 

I'm so damn excited for the next ep, especially for QToey after seeing the preview omg

Updates coming in Hot and when I say HOT I mean HOT:

As soon as exams finish I am jumping right into Two Worlds the series because:

Changing indeed, looking forward to it!

OnyxTheHedgehog:
oi Hia there's no way I'm letting u off THAT easy ;) I will fight for my Joong no matter how weak I may be, so don't think you've gotten away with keeping Joong to urself

"Hello Nurse, she is out again."

Deep Night special episode

6/10

I was disappointed to say the least.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

We Are ep 6

HOLY SHIT THE PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT EP HAS ME SCREAMING AND NEARLY FALLING OFF MY BED :0

The whole scene with the group trying to come up with a plan to make Q realise his feelings for Toey had me in tears from laughing so hard, and when they all started shaking when Q came into the room, it was absolutely hilarious XD

And the scene at the end of the ep, when Phum kissed Peem and said 'I'll never forget your kiss, so don't forget mine' WOW I COULD NOT STOP SMILING 

I'm so damn excited for the next ep, especially for QToey after seeing the preview omg

Me, too. I love amusement park episodes in general, but this preview already has me giggling. I can't wait for next Wednesday.