A new day, a new way. A new chance to  start all over again, to build something from scratch. Another day to decide whether to smile, be happy, move forward and plan for a better future or be sad, depressed, hold grudges and thinking about hurtful thing that happened in the past. Hope Y'all decide to be amazing today.

-Divina....[me :) ]

Please be reminded...

Failure is not the opposite of success, it's part of our success!
Nobody learns without getting it wrong (^.^)

Divina-1:

Why are K dramas more popular than C dramas?

Prob because of the directing style, language, and vibe of the shows are very different. Also beauty standard... maybe? I watch more K-drama because I like the fashion and stories. I watch c drama to learn Chinese, and when I find a story I like.

"I've always believed that love should maintain the transparency of glass. Clean, pure, and clear. With no need to disguise."

- a quote from The Furthest Distance

“The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” —Colin R. Davis

''you must be the change you wish to see in the world''

“There are years that ask questions and years that answer.” ~Zora Neale Hurston

Every choice comes with a consequence. Once you make a choice, you must accept responsibility. You cannot escape the consequences of your choices, whether you like them or not.

“He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra

“Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it.” 

-  Brian Tracy

"Opportunity is missed by people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.".   Thomas Edison