Thought for the day!!!

Someone has said,   

"Sometimes you lie in bed at night and you don't have a single thing to worry about. That always worries me!" 

I really do pity  ( and laugh at ) this person. 

Thought for the day!!!

( again not my words, read somewhere)

By being unpretentious, we are also doing ourselves a favor by being understood by the people dear to us. 

It comes with -  

accepting life’s detours,  

embracing your embarrassing moments, 

and being firm with what you believe in.

You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.

Lilly:

You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.

Yup ( except in your imagination)

Today's Thought!!!

( this one is also not my original, but I second the message)

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."

aenoee:

Today's Thought!!!

( this one is also not my original, but I second the message)

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."

Good one, yes we need Someone in both in good and bad times :)

Lilly:

Good one, yes we need Someone in both in good and bad times :)

Yup 

Thought for today!!!

Life is too short to hate someone, 

So are moments at MDL.......

Too short to argue......too short to fight......

In a couple of years, it won't even matter how long it took. You'll just be glad you did it.

Listening a good song in the morning feeds a healthy soul.

112:

In a couple of years, it won't even matter how long it took. You'll just be glad you did it.

Yup!

AlfatogodeQFBere:

Listening a good song in the morning feeds a healthy soul.

Me too realising n relishing it nowadays.

2023-09-11 >> I'm currently watching •https://mydramalist.com/3186-heavens-garden. In episode 14 the FL is told that even though her life is, paraphrasing here, unsettled, she's always the first to help others. She replies:

"When your car breaks down on the side of the road, it's the old cars that stop to help  you. Not the nice, new ones. It's the cars that [have] broken down a few times."

lesle:

2023-09-11 >> I'm currently watching •https://mydramalist.com/3186-heavens-garden. In episode 14 the FL is told that even though her life is, paraphrasing here, unsettled, she's always the first to help others. She replies:

"When your car breaks down on the side of the road, it's the old cars that stop to help  you. Not the nice, new ones. It's the cars that [have] broken down a few times."

Is it?

Why is it so?

Was just wondering 

Btw  me RIP for 9/11