Hello!

I just discovered this book club now so just posting what I'm gonna read this month.

I wanted to read something new but I'm gonna re read Crisis by Robin Cook.

It's one of my favorites medical thriller, suspense novels but last time I read it in one go cause it was so engaging but now I want to read it slowly so I can observe every detail and enjoy it....  and hopefully it's been ages since I've read it ao I don't really remember the whole story.

It's my first book club so I'm quite excited and those banners are so lovely Thank you!

Since yesterday, I've read almost 1/3 of my book! Thanks for keeping me motivated xD

Anushka :

Hello!

I just discovered this book club now so just posting what I'm gonna read this month.

I wanted to read something new but I'm gonna re read Crisis by Robin Cook. It's one of my favorites medical thriller, suspense novels but last time I read it in one go cause it was engaging but now I want to read it slowly so I can enjoy it....  and hopefully it's been ages since I've read it ao I don't really remember the whole story.

It's my first book club so I'm quite excited and those banners are so lovely Thank you!

Thank's for joining us!

penel:

Since yesterday, I've read almost 1/3 of my book! Thanks for keeping me motivated xD

Good job! You got this ❤️

Anushka :

Hello!

I wanted to read something new but I'm gonna re read Crisis by Robin Cook.

It's one of my favorites medical thriller, suspense novels but last time I read it in one go cause it was so engaging but now I want to read it slowly so I can observe every detail and enjoy it....  and hopefully it's been ages since I've read it ao I don't really remember the whole story.

Robin Cook is on my PTR for way tooo long LOL I will end reading another dean koontz every time

I read 10 pags huhsahuhsahuhsa my reading slump is going strong yet

penel:

Sapiens is a book my husband currently reads (and enjoys) - a gift from me, hehe- and I might start it in summer. 

For me, the title of Murakami's book should be changed to: 'What I talk about when I talk about walking' xD - running is really not my thing! But it's an interesting reading, I hope you enjoy it :)

I like him saying his daily life like a diary (Murakami)

Kapetria:

I read 10 pags huhsahuhsahuhsa my reading slump is going strong yet

You'll get out of it soon.. Don't worry and just keep on trying.. :)

Kapetria:

I like him saying his daily life like a diary (Murakami)

Yes, and his quirky thoughts were a delight!

Kapetria:

Robin Cook is on my PTR for way tooo long LOL I will end reading another dean koontz every time

I've read only crisis and critical of Robin Cook. I haven't tried Dean Koontz book's yet but Watchers and Odd Thomas are in my PTR.

Wandering_Queen:

Here is three more banners:

[direct link: https://i.postimg.cc/fytCnrRr/Drama-Lovers-Banner.png ]

[direct link: https://i.postimg.cc/pLD2Vcn3/DRAMA-LOVERS-BOOK-CLUB-2.png]

[direct link: https://i.postimg.cc/Fsr77L4T/Drama-Lovers-Banner-2.png ]

Its done o// I just add it to my profile! kamsamida!

Anushka :

I've read only crisis and critical of Robin Cook. I haven't tried Dean Koontz book's yet but Watchers and Odd Thomas are in my PTR.

we are ironic LOL

fatema stays hydrated:

Good morning~

Thank you Queen for the lovely banners! I fell in love with the purple one instantly ❤️

I'm happy we have more members. Here is something interesting I found:

[The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley] ✓

I rated it 4 out of 5. The story is about a group of friends who drifted apart after school/college but get together for a group vacation in a secluded lodge. You can imagine how that would go. The events are linked by short chapters from a selective number of the characters' viewpoint. Some of them conceal the truth from the reader, while others fail to hide their emotions here and there. As a reader, you slowly find out who the victim will be and eventually the killer as well. I had fun reading this while connecting the dots and analyzing the characters.

300% more than going to a walk, thats crazy....

the plot looks good(Foley)

Wandering_Queen:

Finished: 

Started:

Seems very intriguing! I'm interested in anything from/with Agatha Christie xD

Looking forward to your thoughts about it!