Enigma05:

Oh yikes, scary theory. I’ll stay in my little bubble lol. I am wondering if after all episodes are released for VIPS they’ll do like a 5 minute clip like they did for TBOY and MLC, to explain things. Because I highly doubt there will be an S2. 

TBOY MLC? What shoes do they stand for? Haha 

I really hope so too! Check the actors Weibo after the show ??

The Blood of Youth and Mysterious Lotus Casebook. Oh I will check Weibo though the translation is through the Alibaba funky monkey machine, I'll try to find something understandable lol. 

Frankly, it was foolish of the girl to return to town alone just because she was curious about her twin. Especially when the Gong clan had declared war on Wufeng, the swordsman crying and waiting for the girl at the door was nonsense.

I don't think Wufeng will kill YWS. They could probably sacrifice the twin sister and leave her there, or send her back to the valley to provoke the swordsman. As long as they don't mimic the girl's scars, in time it can be confirmed that the body is not hers.

I don't think season 2 will come, but I hope it does.

Agree. I am sure YuanZhi would have added his medicinal herbs and concoctions to her food and drinks without her knowing to keep her from getting pregnant ?????

Can someone please watch this and translate it?! http://m.weibo.cn/status/4946653280732604?

I think ZLH has addressed the story I think!

Demzlw:

Can someone please watch this and translate it?! http://m.weibo.cn/status/4946653280732604?

I think ZLH has addressed the story I think!

Out at dinner - I will take a look when I get home if no one else does it.

A N:

Agree. I am sure YuanZhi would have added his medicinal herbs and concoctions to her food and drinks without her knowing to keep her from getting pregnant ?????

I don't think anyone believes she's pregnant; she's a pathological liar. 

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Out at dinner - I will take a look when I get home.

谢谢!

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Out at dinner - I will take a look when I get home if no one else does it.

Thank you.

I couldn't control my curiosity so I skipped from 12 till 23 and directly watched 24 episode. I didn't get anything from there. So will I understand the ending after watching those skipped episodes? Otherwise I am going to stop here.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

Did they open the door? That was just thunder.

I thought it was the gate/door opening.

AmeliaPond:

Actually if I take it into account that YWS maybe died, then I just more pissed of that SGQ is alive and watering the flowers ...LOL

SGQ being peaceful rubbed me the wrong way. Lol

Enigma05:

Oh yikes, scary theory. I’ll stay in my little bubble lol. I am wondering if after all episodes are released for VIPS they’ll do like a 5 minute clip like they did for TBOY and MLC, to explain things. Because I highly doubt there will be an S2. 

I have made my peace with the ending, but I would love a 5 minute special.

Ari_Lee:

I have made my peace with the ending, but I would love a 5 minute special.

Us too! 

Demzlw:

Us too! 

I think the ending was just right but leaves the door a crack open for a sequel if they wish. No reason  to close that crack more definitively.