Yeah I'm back on Yuwu journey. 

Magblueroses:

Chapter 1 to Chapter 130:

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/yu-wu/?pg=5#myTable

Chapter 130 to the end (edited and readable MTL):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12cvvVU_XBz60nmIJV9UfRIe9SFpxtuXu?usp=sharing

Please prepare yourself for angst, pain, and more PAIN!

One MUST take enough breathers to stabilize oneself as they continue reading past any plot reveals one might come across. Go easy with bingeing this work.

1. I'm l late?? What happened to the translations? When l tap it doesn't show the chapters . Please, anyone:)
 Pinklotus12:

Yeah I'm back on Yuwu journey after a longtime of struggling, begging and hunting for translations and finally I'm able to continue this journey to the end. I don't know if I will continue with chapter shenanigans, I will only analyse the most epic of the remaining chapters. 

You can access the chapters, from 130 onwards??

Chan:

You can access the chapters, from 130 onwards??

Nope ! As I said, I can't access any and I'm begging people too

Gosh, I wish we could get official translations already just so it'll end the agony of dealing with these online translations. 

It's really frustrating to be almost done with reading a work and then it gets taken away suddenly.

I'm continuing my Yuwu obsession after finishing BAB ( I feel like I'm have sat on this book too much) 

Anyone have the translation by congeebrain they’d be willing to share?

Hey yallllll

I desperately need the translation

Broke asf college student and I really wanna read and complete this novel called Remnants of filth and BAB. I found half of these translations, human tl but the rest r gone in the air or maybe got licensed and I'm honestly happy but I can't buy due to my budget. I really need to read. Help me get access.

I've docs on yuwu up until 90 and that's it

The bab one,I'm relying on NU but it's halfway done. 

Kindly help. Much appreciated.

Two lifetimes:

Hey yallllll

I desperately need the translation

Broke asf college student and I really wanna read and complete this novel called Remnants of filth and BAB. I found half of these translations, human tl but the rest r gone in the air or maybe got licensed and I'm honestly happy but I can't buy due to my budget. I really need to read. Help me get access.

I've docs on yuwu up until 90 and that's it

The bab one,I'm relying on NU but it's halfway done. 

Kindly help. Much appreciated.

Um Im not sure if we can discuss explicitly where we read it idk.

Hint: As a collge student have you ever heard of libgen , well they have more than just textbooks there.

Ive been recently editing a lot of things on the Yuwu wiki page so please check it out!! (its only been a few days but im planning on editing and adding things long term for the wiki). PLEASE CONSIDER CHECKING IT OUT AND GIVE IT SOME LOVE. Whether that be through editing, adding new content (pictures, information, pages) etc. or just adding a simple comment here and there or posting on the discussion page. 

[Ps, beware of spoilers and innacurate information]

[Since the wiki was created before people managed to finish the novel, some of the info maybe inaccurate if you have completed Yuwu, but today im planning to comb the wiki and correct any inaccurate information. Help is appreciated!] 

Thank you so much! 

RioNajero:

Um Im not sure if we can discuss explicitly where we read it idk.

Hint: As a collge student have you ever heard of libgen , well they have more than just textbooks there.

Oh holy thankyou 😭