Chapter 43 is pure comedy and chapter 45 is 😭

Chapter 50: A dinner treat turned into a date for Gumang and Moxi. This is hate betrayal revenge love kind of a relationship. Too complexe even for me to understand. Would Moxi really bear to take his "revenge" if Gu Mang happened to be mentally sane? Because even now, he can't afford to hurt him a little bit. I'm curious what his reaction would be if the whole truth gets revealed and I'm sure Gu Mang has his own story as to why he did what he did. 

Chapter 51 : Moxi, you can't do this. You Slave a way Gu Mang and now you deny him sleep?!  What do you take him for?! He's a human being for f' s sake.  He's being toxic and obsessed with Gumang regaining his memories on top of that. 

Chapter 56: I swear I'm disappointed in Moxi. I thought he would be the one to break those stupid stereotypes and understand Gu Mang but he's also another jerk. What's so important about that stupid ribbon. Even if it's his father's, it's Gu Mang wearing it. Be understanding to him . He's Xihe jun thanks to Gu Mang but now look how he's repaying him??? * cries 

Chapter 63: Love triangle?  Gu Mang × Moxi × Murong Mengze ? 

Chapter 68 : Oh my goodness. Btw, I have been wondering, why do I feel Gu Mang isn't actually a slave?! Since I started reading this book, we so far don't know Gu Mang's origin. We don't know his mother and father. 

Chapter 69 : Pinklotus cries so hard 😭. Why would meatbun make me cry? 

Pinklotus12:

Chapter 68 : Oh my goodness. Btw, I have been wondering, why do I feel Gu Mang isn't actually a slave?! Since I started reading this book, we so far don't know Gu Mang's origin. We don't know his mother and father. 

Chapter 69 : Pinklotus cries so hard ?. Why would meatbun make me cry? 

Damnnn I've been logging into MDL less frequently lately and reading all your reactions together gave me nostalgia XD

And about Gu Mang's past... I shall reveal nothing of it. Just make sure you have ALL the tissues u need :')

Magblueroses:

Damnnn I've been logging into MDL less frequently lately and reading all your reactions together gave me nostalgia XD

And about Gu Mang's past... I shall reveal nothing of it. Just make sure you have ALL the tissues u need :')

Do you mean to say this whole book is pure angst ? I'm on chapter 73 and I hate the empreror so much. Rulers use people. Slaves aren't considered as human beings. I wonder why they bury them in horse dung 😭. And this Lu Zhangxing, I want to go in to their world and give him a very hard SLAP. As for Gu Mang, he could have left the country and be free of the misery Chonghua put him through. He could have forgotten all of it and live his life in peace in some other peaceful country but I guess he just couldn't let go and wanted revenge. 

Chapter 75 : Bwahahahahahaha.  Only Gu Mang knows to coerce Moxi to eat. Well done Gu Mang . Well done

Pinklotus12:

Do you mean to say this whole book is pure angst ? I'm on chapter 73 and I hate the empreror so much. Rulers use people. Slaves aren't considered as human beings. I wonder why they bury them in horse dung ?. And this Lu Zhangxing, I want to go in to their world and give him a very hard SLAP. As for Gu Mang, he could have left the country and be free of the misery Chonghua put him through. He could have forgotten all of it and live his life in peace in some other peaceful country but I guess he just couldn't let go and wanted revenge. 

I thought it was a given that the angst would remain throughout XDXDXD... 

Magblueroses:

I thought it was a given that the angst would remain throughout XDXDXD... 

I know it's a given but I mean does it reach to an extent of no having hope of these two? ! 2ha had hope but will it be the same for Yuwu or for Gu Mang? The fact that he will really be executed sends shivers down my spine. 

Chapter 78 and 79 : Moxi DEAL WITH IT * Pinklotus laughs hard. Take responsibility. It's you who did this to Gu Mang. Jiang Yexue is being a thirdwheel on this journey. 

I had gone for 2 weeks while watching my favourite Sageuk which I haven't finished yet.  So I put Yuwu down for 2 weeks but I still remember where I left off. 

Chapter 81: on the adventure of saving Yue Chengqing who went off missing on butterfly bone beauty and demonic islands, Moxi and company encounter this Pig monster who eats painful memories but it's greed is about to lead it to flash back Gu Mang's memories. This is interesting. Just like in Erha, Yuwu world does have the three forbidden techniques and the third and most difficult technique of space time gate of life and death is the most difficult one and the most mysterious one.  I haven't finished my chapter but let me ask this. Does Yuwu have a parallel world just like Erha? where characters tear the crack between two worlds of space and time and go back in time? I'm anticipating so much because this time mirror might show us what really happened with Gu Mang. Did he really commit treason? Or is there more to know than what we know already? 

Ps: apart from the three forbidden techniques, in Yuwu, there's the Time Mirror which you may call like having a dream of your real past life. So it's like we're exploring  Gu Mang's past through the Time Mirror arc ! 

Chapter 82: The emperor of 8 years a go is fishy. He definitely wanted to send Moxi a way to scheme something. I have been suspecting him ever since. 

Chapter 83 :  Thanks to the time mirror. Moxi gets to know some truths behind this so called treason by Gu Mang. Chonghua's nobility is so cruel against slaves. 

Chapter 84 : * Pinklotus cries so much. Poor Moxi. Poor Gu Mang. I wonder what Moxi plans to do next. Will Gu Mang change his initial intentions? He had 8 years ago