ayume:

It is too bad we can't see those scenes in the drama ?

Ikr. Actually we all understand it was due to time constraints, but they could have at least given us An Untamed ending. *sighs*

Micha101:

For the love of TTEOTM, I have been losing sleep but that's okay. I am happy to share their happiness with you and our community. *hugs*

Last chapter coming right up! ?

You will be able to sleep properly after this lol~~~ 

chsaf:

Yes it's really too bad. Both of them would've killed those scenes ?

Agreed 100%.?

ChunTian:

Ikr. Actually we all understand it was due to time constraints, but they could have at least given us An Untamed ending. *sighs*

Even Goodbye My Princess had short episodes depicting the leads as husband and wife in a modern setting. So looks like our only remedy is LIS ???????

chsaf:

They will be a most memorable ending in xianxia drama I guess

chsaf:

I bet with those scenes, the ratings would have been through the roof, out of this world, cementing TTEOTM as the greatest Xianxia series of all time! 

ChunTian:

I bet with those scenes, the ratings would have been through the roof, out of this world, cementing TTEOTM as the greatest Xianxia series of all time! 

Agree. At least best xianxia of 2023

chsaf:

Even Goodbye My Princess had short episodes depicting the leads as husband and wife in a modern setting. So looks like our only remedy is LIS ???????

Oh yes! That show had many of us ugly crying also. The ending was as traumatic as TTEOTM. The ML and FL became farmers in modern times right? They had very cute scenes together. It definitely helped folks get over the trauma. 

I would like to see TTJ in a totally laid back unexpected job in a modern setting. Something totally unexpected. Farmer would have been hilarious too. 

Thank you so much for this! Finally caught up and can’t wait for the final drop! ?

ChunTian:

Oh yes! That show had many of us ugly crying also. The ending was as traumatic as TTEOTM. The ML and FL became farmers in modern times right? They had very cute scenes together. It definitely helped folks get over the trauma. 

I would like to see TTJ in a totally laid back unexpected job in a modern setting. Something totally unexpected. Farmer would have been hilarious too. 

Or imagine this. Beach bum / bartender who owns a bar at a beach with LSS and A-mi. Totally unexpected! That would be hilariously cute too. 

Sopheeauck:

Thank you so much for this! Finally caught up and can’t wait for the final drop! ?

It's out now! ??

ChunTian:

Or imagine this. Beach bum / bartender who owns a bar at a beach with LSS and A-mi. Totally unexpected! That would be hilariously cute too. 

Bartender TTJ sounds hot. Someone make a fanfic of this. ???

ChunTian:

Lol TTJ as a farmer, that made me laugh out loud literally ??? I think the GMP ML became a tea farmer, cos his made-up character at the start of the show was him being the son of a tea merchant. The ugly crying for TTEOM is honestly 1000x more sad and painful than GMP ?

And yes the lovely ending would've made TTEOTM at the top of best xianxia list, hands down. And continue giving delulu Yunlu fans (like me) something to talk about for years to come ???

Micha101:

Bartender TTJ sounds hot. Someone make a fanfic of this. ???

Lolololol i can just imagine~~

Yay last part is out

chsaf:

Lol TTJ as a farmer, that made me laugh out loud literally ??? I think the GMP ML became a tea farmer, cos his made-up character at the start of the show was him being the son of a tea merchant. The ugly crying for TTEOM is honestly 1000x more sad and painful than GMP ?

And yes the lovely ending would've made TTEOTM at the top of best xianxia list, hands down. And continue giving delulu Yunlu fans (like me) something to talk about for years to come ???

Ah yes, in their previous life, he lied that his family was in the tea business. LOL

I think we cried so hard in TTEOTM also because of the ending. For GMP, that farmer ending comforted everyone. 

The fact that we are all here and still talking about TTEOTM shows how much the show touched everyone. It should be OBVIOUS to Youku to give us the special episodes for better ratings. DO YOU HEAR US YOUKU?  Sighs.... Wistful thinking....??