Void_Chords a.k.a. Ryo Takahashi feat. LIO   -   Infocus

ぷにぷに電機『君はQueen』OfficialMV (Puni Puni Denki  - Kimi wa Queen (You are Queen))

KIRINJI - killer tune kills me feat. YonYon

What unites these 3 MVs is their "Tokyo at Night"-theme. I'm lovin' it and absolutely vibing with that rn! Do you know similar ones?

Chronostasis「クロノスタシス」- BUMP OF CHICKEN
Detective Conan: Halloween no Hanayome movie ED song

Haiirotoao - Kenshi Yonezu & Masaki Suda

kimi ga ita fuyu - tiara ft. kj

milet「Walkin' In My Lane」Lyric Teaser

It's the ending OST for Yangotonaki Ichizoku

「桜花爛漫」* KEYTALK

TAEYEON ( テヨン is the Japanese spelling, if you want to find more of her discography in Japanese) - STAY

Trick me by 秦 基博 (Motohiro Hata)
New Single, released just a few hours back

Angela Aki - "Tegami (Haikei Jūgo no Kimi e)" (手紙 ~拝啓 十五の君へ~, "Letter: Greetings to a 15 Year Old")

Angela originally wrote this Choir song  by a request of NHK, the national public broadcaster, as the compulsory song in the 75th NHK National School Music Contest in 2008, Junior High School (12–15 years old) Division. Arranged by Hiroaki Takaha, the girls' and mixed demonstration choirs were broadcast in March 2008. It was ranked at 25 on "Billboard Japan Hot 100 Songs" chart and later also used in the Anime movie Colorful (released in 2010) and the movie Have a Song on Your Lips (released 2015, you can find the snippet of the song being performed with english subtitles on youtube, the lyrics are beautiful, no wonder some students cried in the video above).

フランスの教会で歌われる「いつも何度でも」(Video Title translates to: "Always with me" sung in a French church). I've never heard a more beautiful version (I love that it's sung polyphonically here) ITSUMO NANDO DEMO is the OST of the Ghibli movie "Spirited Away"