Watchparty ended after watching the episode twice! Thanks for joining everyone ^^

I will try to attend the next one! :)

neverwhere:

I will try to attend the next one! :)

Okay ^^ I will send you a message in the half hour before airtime. That's usually when I start. 

That is so cool, I'll try to watch next one too.

PatriciaS:

That is so cool, I'll try to watch next one too.

Alright I'll send you an invite in advance too ^^ Last time we had 8 viewers so I think we will be alright for the next one (we probably won't reach the max viewer limit of 12). And I always watch the episode twice (I rewind once for new/late joiners). 

Well, within 3 hours its gonna be time again for Kieta Hatsukoi. For some new joiners some info in advance: 

Room limit is 12 users so if the video doesn't load that might be the reason. You can also try to reload the page as sometimes its genuinely just a loading issue. I will send invites first to people who already mentioned wanting to join in advance but in the end its all about joining in time. Last time we were with 8 users at most so there was some room. 

I do watch the livestream twice so if anyone is worried about missing it they can join again exactly half an hour after the show starts airing/the timer on MDL runs out. That's when some people leave.  I will notify about it in this Forum when the second round of watching the episode starts. 

Before Kieta Hatsukoi airs there will be a horror jdrama airing on that Japanese tv channel so be aware of that. You can adjust volume. This of course doesn't apply for those joining for second round as I will just skip to the episode and watch only that. 

If requested I'm willing to watch a third time but usually with two rounds we cover most as with the second round there's usually only 4-5 users still there. 

thanks a lot.So excited for it

would love to join the live stream!

I missed the previous one,  would like to join this time ^^

Oki! It's still a few hours. Usually I start around half an hour before the show airs ^^ Then I send invites first and then around 10 minutes before the show officially starts airing I post a public invite. 

But yeah I'll be there for a while so don't worry, you can join for second round too if that fits better with time! In any case I'll be sure to send invites! 

Hi, I'd like to join if there's room! Thank you!

RandomUsagi :

Oki! It's still a few hours. Usually I start around half an hour before the show airs ^^ Then I send invites first and then around 10 minutes before the show officially starts airing I post a public invite. 

But yeah I'll be there for a while so don't worry, you can join for second round too if that fits better with time! In any case I'll be sure to send invites! 

Looking forward to it. Thank you sm ^^

Oki that was it for this week

We've reached full capacity in the room. Will do rewatch of the full episode in around 24 minutes. So you can join for that ^^