YES  -- Hopeful !  

The Profile has been added to, re-arranged, streamlined, and corrected for mistypes and some ambiguities. The link in CCC leads directly to the "renewed" profile under Dark Night and Dawn. 

I ought perhaps to have put it with Chinese Paladin4 but since that one keeps having us wait, who knows if the two CP4 & DNAD are not going to air in sequence next year like HL & TPATW did?  So, why not put the Profile (that I may still be following for a while), together with he "next" drama?  Unless The  White Olive Tree squeezes in first, since it is filming at brisk pace.  Of course, there are also the two shelved dramas that might suddenly reemerge from purgatory, but I am doubtful about that happening soon, since CZY did not go refilming the needed parts of the Golden Hairpin that could have been saved with Lin Gengxin taking over the parts from infamous Kris Wu... The melon that had me rejoice a few weeks ago turned out to be, as most are, if not from direct source, just unreliable.

LGX also seems  not to have had time for the necessary reshoot. To my regret, because I like him and might even risk a Profile of him too, someday. Although my likes go first to all-rounder artists who also can sing,  So I'm debating whether or not I could tackle another Profile of a lesser known actor who is, like me, a lover of Jay Chou songs - although I'm equally and perhaps even more in the crowd of JJ Lin fans, in love with his Jiangnan and Cao Cao songs and the recent performance of his Light of Sanctuary together with Zhou Shen. But some of the first 2000s mandopop songs I sang were Jay Chou's Common Jasmine Orange and Fearless  I loved the latter for including almost rap and gufeng  & Chinese opera style parts.

I'm excepting CZY because he has other really outstanding qualities, so I forgive him for singing out of key, off tune and off pitch - he is honest in shying away from being cast as singer now. But he can goof it, be comedic like Les Dawson was (listen to that video! so painfully funny!) : that's also a talent btw !   CZY can even pull off some decent short parts. But he is definitely no songbird like Steven Zhang Xincheng (ZXC is too famous to need a Profile, perhaps), who can even do Chinese Opera and its complicated makeup, which, I'm sure, inspired the look of the werewolf. (I was appalled that one recent commenter went criticizing the "excess makeup" of CZY that made him "unrecognizable"  as KML; this must be someone who is very removed from Chinese and even Asian culture, since both in China and Japan, complicated transformative makeup is a cultural art.) Btw, here is the song I was re-listening to earlier, although it has no relation to Mid autumn festival and the story behind it is rather tragic : Chi Ling.  I like what  ZXC did there!

The original is a Hita song (she is a Baidu idol who published it on a 2018 record, and  the song mixes musical quotes from the Peach Blossom Fan opera (complete lyrics with translation here) ). Some of the first covers I heard for that song were Tan Jing's operatic version, and  young Indonesian Bodokun who tried to emulate her courageously.  (It is almost as difficult as trying to reach the high notes of Upwards to the Moon with Zhou Shen and Sa Dingding!)  There are also instrumental covers such as this one on the guqin, although there are more on the guzheng. The story of the Opera house that went down in ashes with the invaders is invented, but it inspired the "Republican era" drama Love In Flames of War, and it has become a modern classic of patriotic songs in China. (There's a wealth of those, and Xiao Zhan, Xu Weizhou and Zhang Xincheng have all sung uplifting versions of that sort, both old ones and new ones.  Me I like them all, and also Luo Tianyi the Vocaloid, singing Sun Quan The Emperor: that one is also a challenge to sing, but fun! and here's an idea to play it on fun instruments!

Hmm I got carried away by my  passion for music and c-pop and may have been boring you if you know those songs well already or don't care for them. Should I delete what's definitely nothing to do with CCC or CZY?

I was briefly thinking of adding a note in CCC about the makeup taking its roots in ancient Chinese opera, but it is so evident, that it  wouldn't add that much of value.

PS  Skimming through a slew of posts on Twitter "All about Cbiz" I spotted this with melon slice  : Costume Drama “Chinese Paladin 4” will be broadcast in November.   We'll see if it happens?