Linh:

The fierce part had my laughing so hard!!! She’s pretty fierce! I love her “I don’t give a shit attitude” towards people except for XY. Aside from her parents, he’s the only other one where she actually cares about. Their relationship is kinda unusually because they are so opposite! But people always say opposite attracts!  

Yes, agreeeee haha I like her attitude too, she only care what XY think abt her.

Kyun:

Me too, i want to know how it ends, but after it ended I regretted it, i want it to continue, so i can keep watching them treating each other sweetly T_T

They are seriously so cute!!!! I just can’t get enough of them!! 

Linh:

Me too! I’ve been rewatching their scenes together so many time!! I still can’t get enough of them! At first I wanted the drama to be over so badly so I can see what happens at the end but than once it’s over, I’m so sad and I don’t want it to end! 

I know. I have already started rewatching but I am just feeling sad and empty after the finale. I didn't expect to get so attached to this drama and Yunfei. Is it common for cdramas to make you feel this way because it rarely happens with kdramas. I was sad after CQL/TU as well but then I had the novel to read and the donghua to watch. But after LOF I just don't know what to do. I know there is a novel too, but the full translation is on MTL and it's not that good. Other translations are still in progress. 

first_snow55:

I know. I have already started rewatching but I am just feeling sad and empty after the finale. I didn't expect to get so attached to this drama and Yunfei. Is it common for cdramas to make you feel this way because it rarely happens with kdramas. I was sad after CQL/TU as well but then I had the novel to read and the donghua to watch. But after LOF I just don't know what to do. I know there is a novel too, but the full translation is on MTL and it's not that good. Other translations are still in progress. 

Yes I feel the same way!! Was basically feeling lost after the finale air so I just started rewatching it. I haven’t felt this way about a drama since princess agents and even than I wasn’t as obsessed with the main leads as I am with Yunfei. If anything I was more pist off at the ending of Princess agents and how they left the audience hanging. And yes I guess Legend Of Fei only has been translated until chapter 7. It’s gonna take a long time before it finishes. I really wanna read it! Ugh I wish I can read in Chinese so bad!! 

I can’t read Chinese too, so sad :(( I’m feeling lost and empty too, really want to watch more scenes of YF, totally understand your feelings, I wish they made LOF longer with more episodes that contains more scenes of YF, like wedding and having kids and so on haha can’t get enough of them. I love a lot of other dramas too but LOF is the only one that make me curious how their daily life is going to be. Princess agent, omg, don’t mention, I’m mad and so disappointed  of the ending T_T 

Linh:

What’s everyone favorite scene of Yunfei? I have many lol 

I have many too lol. The first kiss, the first proper hug. I also love how Fei initiated both the kiss and hug and surprised look on Xie Yun's face afterwards. I also really love the scene when Fei carries Yun on her back. It was so emotional and intense. Both WYB and ZLY were flawless in that scene. 

Kyun:

I miss XF :(((

Do you have discord? If you do, I’ll send you an invite. There’s a bunch of us on there and we’re always talking about LOF and Yibo! But yes I miss them too :( 

Linh:

Do you have discord? If you do, I’ll send you an invite. There’s a bunch of us on there and we’re always talking about LOF and Yibo! But yes I miss them too :( 

I have discord :))) invite me <3 thanks in advance for letting me join

Kyun:

I have discord :))) invite me <3 thanks in advance for letting me join

https://discord.gg/swHzQ3XS

Come join us!!! So excited to have you onboard!!! 

Linh:

https://discord.gg/swHzQ3XS

Come join us!!! So excited to have you onboard!!! 

Im in!

Ah yes! That was so beautiful! 

I have many scenes, but one  is when he asked where she was  and then said she was going to make him die sonless.