Vina:

It's more fun discussing YaoJing in this thread

Vina:

I like that TSJ and XL joine forces to stop thr marriage. Hehehe

Wow.  Can't wait for that episode.  Today's Episode 14 is awesome as it follows the novel closely.

Seeing Xiao Yao's reaction when TSJ says she blushed makes me chuckled.  Yangzi is so cute in this scene.  TSJ and XY look so adorable as a couple in the prison.

The most sweet moment they had happened inside that prison cell. 

Teaser ep 20 XY will initiate kissing TSJ awwwww... Can't wait 🤭

luluchandra:

So excited for this!!!

luluchandra:

I find kissing scenes are unnecessary.  I prefer dialogues such as TSJ's declaration of his admiration and love for XY is more romantic.  Using words to express love and admiration for someone is more memorable than kissing,

Tu Shan Jing asks for Xi Ling Jiu Yao's hand in marriage."

Xiao Yao's entire body froze.

Jing asked "Xiao Yao, will you marry me?"

Years ago when Xiao Yao and Feng Long were in the secret chamber and he asked, she didn't feel shy at all. But right now she felt so shy and embarrassed and wanted to turn and run away. She murmured in a low voice "If you want my hand you need to ask my grandfather and Zhuan Xu."

"Of course I will ask them but before I do I want to ask you first. Xiao Yao, will you marry me?"

Within the blanket of falling peach blossoms

around her, Xiao Yao felt like she could see her

mom and daddy standing together and smiling

at her.

"I do!" Xiao Yao tossed Jing's hand aside and ran into the hut with her face burning up and her heart pounding uncontrollably. She looked at herself in the mirror and she was as red as if she drank wine. She cupped her face and chided the her in the mirror "You're so hopeless!"

That night when Zhuan Xu came to Xiao Yue Peak and unexpectedly saw Xiao Yao he was so happy.

He nodded at Jing before sitting down next to the Yellow Emperor.

Jing respectfully bowed to both emperors and said "I want to marry Xiao Yao, will Your majesties please grant me her hand in marriage."

i find this marriage proposal is sweet and i just saved the romance part between them when i read the novel so it kinda a memory to me

That is so beautiful. 🤩

Umi Is My Name 

Tu Shan Jing asks for Xi Ling Jiu Yao's hand in marriage.

Which Chapter in the novel?

juliealbertoni:

Xiao yao falls in love with Xiang Liu? Does she kiss him of her own free will? Does she love him as a man and a woman?

No, their relationship is purely platonic.

mparthur:

Umi Is My Name 

Tu Shan Jing asks for Xi Ling Jiu Yao's hand in marriage.

Which Chapter in the novel?

Chapter 38

mparthur:

Thank you from confirming this. I see a lot of posts saying she is in love with him. I am glad she is not fickle when it comes to her own feelings. 

I just got done watching episode 14 and it’s the best one yet! I can’t wait for the next episode, can someone give me English translation to novel please. 

pinkapple:

I just got done watching episode 14 and it’s the best one yet! I can’t wait for the next episode, can someone give me English translation to novel please. 

It's on the other Discussion Thread 

mparthur:

People in the comments keep saying Xiao Yao fell in love with Jing and Xiang Liu at the same time but it's really hard to believe. They think this because when the bug transfered into Xiang Lui the walnut disappeared  completely completing the spell. If you compare her interactions with Xiang Liu and Tu Shan Jing. We can see that she's totally in love with Jing, from her getting jealous everytime she hears about the women in Jing's life to pushing him away because she's afraid she'll get hurt if she falls for him. Then there's Xiang Liu, before transferring the bug he doesn't do anything that's worth for her to fall for him. He uses her for her blood to heal himself then he beats her when she doesn't answer his question fast enough. Everytime they interact she's completely horrified  being next to him.  And the bugs in them, he can feel everything she feels but she can't feel anything from him. People in the comments says it's because he blocked it from her. I've also read the book, read it multiple times and don't remember reading Xiang Liu doing that. she does fall for him when she was heart broken about her break up with Jing but before anything could happen she gets back with Jing. When Xiang Liu realized it was Jing she was in love with, for years he hardly appears in front of her. When they do meet again after a long time all she did was asked him to remove the bugs.

Her explanation about the current voodoo king might not know as much as those in the past makes sense, the explanations about her and Xiang Liu body constitution are different from normal people so the bugs may react differently also sounds logical. This is why it's hard for me to believe she was in love with Jing and xiang liu at the same time.