I'd like to believe that Jing is her only true love, others are just bff or family 🤣

insanity666666:

I'd like to believe that Jing is her only true love, others are just bff or family 🤣

This. Plus I remember the Hello Saturday guesting that they had, DW and YZ acknowledged that they are the bf and gf of this series. TJC introduced himself as the "big brother" of the series.

I also think XY only loves Jing romantically and for XL its kind of friend love

There is this account on twitter saying that it's too late because XY is already in love with XL and they are using the love bug as proof.  I had to mute it because she obviously has romantic feelings for TSJ from the beginning she even felt possessive of him when she thought Xiao Liu will be "interested" of him too saying "he's now mine". 

Vina:

There is this account on twitter saying that it's too late because XY is already in love with XL and they are using the love bug as proof.  I had to mute it because she obviously has romantic feelings for TSJ from the beginning she even felt possessive of him when she thought Xiao Liu will be "interested" of him too saying "he's now mine". 

yes, people don't see it yet where TSJ gives everything to XS without asking anything in return, he just wants her loves and thats enough for him .  i kinda understand why people love XL, he is a badass and badboy type that expected to redeem himself with loves🙄 pfftt thats not gonna happen , he is not as TSJ in every aspects but i respect and grateful for his help when both TSJ and XS were  in some difficulties. 

Also it was Jing who broke the hard shell around her heart, not Xiang Liu but Jing...

Vina:

There is this account on twitter saying that it's too late because XY is already in love with XL and they are using the love bug as proof.  I had to mute it because she obviously has romantic feelings for TSJ from the beginning she even felt possessive of him when she thought Xiao Liu will be "interested" of him too saying "he's now mine". 

In the novel at later part XY told Jing their is some misconception about bug cause at first she insert the bug on CX later it transferred to XL and obviously she has no romantic feelings towards CX

DREAMERS12:

In the novel at later part XY told Jing their is some misconception about bug cause at first she insert the bug on CX later it transferred to XL and obviously she has no romantic feelings towards CX

that one thing , TSJ also knew CX helped his brother,Hou , to kill him but he never revenged or did anything to CX. CX is too blind to see people's kindness i guess . And he knew how much XY loved Jing, thats why he tries to kill Jing. Jing is da best man. i never liked CX's character but I can sympathise a bit for everything he had been thru

Episode 14 says it all:  Xiao Yao and TSJ are a couple now.  TSJ gets the girl because he tells her that he loves and worships her.  

Rooting for YaoJing.  ShiQi (TSJ) is a real gentleman.  I like him very much! <3

Vina:

i get blocked by a user.bcz i did not agree with her that xy never loved jing.XY and XL is soulmate for me,sometime we can share our feeling without worry with our soulmate than a love partner,XL is a character like that.She enjoys with company without worrying anything around the world,but that doesn't mean he never loved jing then why wrtier said that in terms of romance jing is her lover.so those people want to say they know more than the writer?even yesterday some user commented that the show is favoring jing by showing that he is the only one who never hurt xiao yao physically.I mean what?favoring?if i say about favoring then jing is the most unfavored character to the author.he ends up with her surely but all credit goes to xl which made him best character

Xiao An 

This is funny.  Whoever blocks you is nuts!

Probably the user wants the story she made up in her head to stay that way and would not accept facts, like a borderline delusional. 

Vina:

Probably the user wants the story she made up in her head to stay that way and would not accept facts, like a borderline delusional. 

She is a nut nut case.

Vina:

This. Plus I remember the Hello Saturday guesting that they had, DW and YZ acknowledged that they are the bf and gf of this series. TJC introduced himself as the "big brother" of the series.

They were so funny in that programme.  Especially Yang Zi.  Deng Wei is so tall.