Vina:

wish to witness more passionate exchanges between them. Since fantasy historical dramas frequently feature an arrogant male lead who is tone deaf when dealing with their female leads, it is refreshing to witness love interest who is proactive in expressing how much he cares for the female lead.  

Omg episode 15 and still no kiss. He need to step up his game and be in charge! 

Jing says goodbye to X.  And no  goodbye kiss. They sat silently and it seem a bit strange.

If only can kissed. 

pinkapple:

Jing says goodbye to X.  And no  goodbye kiss. They sat silently and it seem a bit strange.

he got his own issue too back in fox's residence. dealing with his not-so-nice fiancee, it gets messy  

Umi Is My Name:

almost get married but she engaged to Fenglong for few years i guess. when the wedding starts, Xiang Liu came and objected the marriage. But when asked why he objected the marriage, later he said TUSHANJING ordered him to do that as TSJ saw 3 months before their marriage, when XS gave him the wedding invitation , he saw that she looked sad and not willing to get married, thats why he asked Xiang Liu to stop the wedding but expecting to be stopped that way tho? tsj thought it was gonna be more practical. 

but of course theres a bargain and offer for that  Xiang Liu wouldn't do that for free, so that's why TSJ offered something , i dont remember but something political i guess.  

IF People don't see how dedicated and possessive TSJ is and deserves her at the end, this action speaks enough that TSJ is DA MEN periodt. there are so many sacrifices he does for her too. thank you ??

He paid XL worth 37years of ration coz TSJ knew XY has an oath/debt to XL that he can use to coax XY to not get married.

I’ve long thought that you never know who someone will fall in love with (in real life). There are so many variables beyond the obvious ones. You never know what deeper aspects matter more. So, I’ve long tried to wait and see with my family and friends. Also, love isn’t a competition. It isn’t necessarily a choice either. Stated differently, you love who you love. So, I support whomever XY falls in love with, her chemical attraction, her inner-and-outer needs, etc.

Having said that, anyone can try to evaluate who XY ends up loving, of course. TSJ was the one who first starting moving XY emotionally--and maybe also physically. This was happening while XL and CX were being bad boys to her and hurting her physically in major ways. Maybe if one of the bad boys got to her feelings first, she would have started falling for them first.

I also think that chemical attraction matters for the start of a love relationship. Even though XY is a physician and a supposedly male one who had treated countless male patients, “he” blushed and “ran away” from taking off TSJ’s clothes and helping him bathe.

XL and CX were bad boys to XY and physically hurt her in ways that came close-ish to threatening her life. Her life! From XY’s perspective, this is a lot to overcome! Of course, it is, no matter how much she tried to act like a strong man about it! In the meantime, XY was already attracted to and interested in TSJ. She reacted to him as a woman, which was unlike all her reactions to other people, which were as a man. At the same time, TSJ kept telling her that he would always be with her. This was a key to unlocking her heart.

In the end, XY wanted the kind of relationship and life that TSJ could give her. I won’t spoil more… CX was always a loved cousin (aka older brother) to XY, not a love interest. XL would always be a close friend to XY, not a love interest. But, either XL or CX (if he weren’t XY’s first cousin) would have been great alternatives, if she fell in love with them instead of TSJ. They were as devoted to her as TSJ (cry).

Happy Lost You Forever watching (and crying)!

well said, i love how you elaborate your sentence.  If the alternative world exists, i would still be choosing TSJ. and CX as a backup. 

probably because he masked his emotions well. he even tells XY not to congratulate him everytime he gets married, so he implies something subtle.

and he knows XY and TSJ spent a night together and he is hurt by it, rahter hurt i would say disturbed by it.

when XY and TSJ are near to getting married, he is the one who is behind TSHou(jing's brother) ,to kill Jing as he thinks he can get married to XY if he dies (isnt he crazy guy, what walking red flag?) . TSJ knows it was his doing, but never expected the reason was because of they like the same woman which is XIAOYAO (imagine to be xy?)

he also married too many times , but the wives are barely can walk and talk together with him as they are nothing Only XY could do that .but we have to understand,its purely political marriage so i dont blame him

he might realized it too late already. if he has what Jing has, the quality of being kind, loyal, not easily to be swayed ,, i think he will be the one who will end up with XY

I'm having trouble quoting posts. But, I agree with a lot of what Ltran904 has said about TSJ. Much well said stuff. Thank you.

Umi Is My Name  - I agree! (I'm still having trouble with the quote thing.)

MTH123:

Umi Is My Name  - I agree! (I'm still having trouble with the quote thing.)

me too i have problem with quoting long quote 

MTH123:

I'm having trouble quoting posts. But, I agree with a lot of what Ltran904 has said about TSJ. Much well said stuff. Thank you.

Oh thank you. I was going to say well said! We think alike... those love bug people are so annoying. Just because some tells you something would you completely and totally believe it all? No ofcourse not! You have to look at their actions or find some kind of evidence that proves one way or the other.

You guys also read the novel. Do you guys remember anything about XL blocking the bug so that she can't feel what he feels? I don't remember that in the book, if that didn't happen then how can you just speculate that it did just to prove your case...

Ltran904:

Oh thank you. I was going to say well said! We think alike... those love bug people are so annoying. Just because some tells you something would you completely and totally believe it all? No ofcourse not! You have to look at their actions or find some kind of evidence that proves one way or the other.

You guys also read the novel. Do you guys remember anything about XL blocking the bug so that she can't feel what he feels? I don't remember that in the book, if that didn't happen then how can you just speculate that it did just to prove your case...

I don't think it happened in the book. 

Below is the link  of the bug transplant chapter. There was no mention of XL blocking the bug. https://koalasplayground.com/2014/02/27/lost-you-forever-chapter-7-people-become-far-away-and-the-road-becomes-long/

Vina:

If only can kissed. 

Not necessary.  

Vina:

I don't think it happened in the book. 

Below is the link  of the bug transplant chapter. There was no mention of XL blocking the bug. https://koalasplayground.com/2014/02/27/lost-you-forever-chapter-7-people-become-far-away-and-the-road-becomes-long/

Maybe XL blocked the bug in later chapters. If anyone plan on reread the novel then  pay attention to the parts about Xiang Liu or Fang Feng Bei and let us know if it really happened. 

Ltran904:

I don't remember anything like that either. Tong Hua definitely created three great love rivals. Look at all the opinions and speculations! People can create their own fanfic with XL or CX. But, the best story will probably remain the one that Tong Hua wrote. The ship she supported was the one with TSJ. (I'm glad she did too.)