@RomanticRosebud_BL

Don't worry. Chao Feng and Yetan will try to resurrect Qingkui. In one of the stills, Chao Feng is seen with a flower lamp (which I originally thought is the soul gathering lamp). In another still he is seen with a flower pot, but the flower hasn't bloomed yet. Also, Youqin wore black hanfu in ep 1. Both main couples become fugitives, so they have to run to neutral place. They get married at Mei Youqing's residence so that means they will stay there bcs only them know the place.

The novel is shocking bcs the heavenly emperor and Consort Xue were lovers! But bcs his father died, he had to take over the throne and married the current empress ? After the kids escaped the palaces, Dongqiu Shu kidnaps Consort Xue and heavenly empress and wants to exchange them with a magical item used to hurt Chao Feng when he tried to escape with Qingkui. Bcs they receive this news, the kids had no way but to return to their places. There are too much going on in the novel, but they might skip the whole thing and go straight to the execution.

I think the spoiler of the events per episode in previous page is correct.

1. The brides switching fact gets exposed, so both couples escape from their places and live as fugitives. 2. the second wedding happens and we will get all the sweet scenes. 3. the legend about twin flowers is revealed. The heavenly emperor and void tyrant work together to kill the twins. 4. Man Man dies. Both couples + Husui get caught. 5. The twins fight against both Erlang deities and the void priest in Nine Hall. 6. Public execution, Qingkui commits suicide. 7. Yetan gains tremendous power. 8. Yetan kills the void tyrant and stays at the void. 9. Chao Feng and Yetan try to resurrect Qingkui. 10. If the emperor erases Youqin's memories, Youqin will fight Yetan, but then he regains his memories during their fight (bcs they do the same movements during the sword practice). 11. Youqin visits Yetan in the void to convince her again (the hug scene). 12. Yetan goes to heavenly realm and fights the emperor. 13. If Dongqiu Shu appears, Youqin and Yetan will fight him as the last boss.

So the fireworks scene might really be the ending? I'm imagining, if Youqin really dies at the final battle, one day he finally returns and meets Yetan in void realm.

Can someone explain to me what the Guixu is in the novel?

I really hope they don't erase Youqin's memories. We've already been down that road with the three shards. I do want to see the Heavenly Emperor defeated though.

J Elliott:

I really hope they don't erase Youqin's memories. We've already been down that road with the three shards. I do want to see the Heavenly Emperor defeated though.

I hope not too but his eyes do look quite cold in their fight clip TT. It's hard to imagine that expression from 2.0

Xiaolu H:

I hope not too but his eyes do look quite cold in their fight clip TT. It's hard to imagine that expression from 2.0

Yes his eyes are empty :(. I think he remembers after/during the fight. When he glides her over him there's a spark of something in his eyes.  If his memory is erased, it won't last long because not much time for that. 

EDIT: Although can his memory of her really be erased? Sure his memories of her during the time of the shards but he was already in love with her before hand. Lamu, Wenren and and MQ were created because of his feelings for her. It's gonna be tricky for sure.

Does anyone remember which trailer shows Ye Tan and You Qin hugging after she is seeking revenge?

J Elliott:

Same! It seems really late in the game with only 10 episodes left to throw in memory loss too

@Cesia_07 It seems really late to introduce a final boss though. No where in the drama was there a Dongqiu Shu mentioned at all

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Yes his eyes are empty :(. I think he remembers after/during the fight. When he glides her over him there's a spark of something in his eyes.  If his memory is erased, it won't last long because not much time for that. 

EDIT: Although can his memory of her really be erased? Sure his memories of her during the time of the shards but he was already in love with her before hand. Lamu, Wenren and and MQ were created because of his feelings for her. It's gonna be tricky for sure.

Yeah I figured it'd be back to 1.0 where he's less attached to her even if he's met her.

Wintergardener:

Does anyone remember which trailer shows Ye Tan and You Qin hugging after she is seeking revenge?

I haven't seen the trailers but the hug is in the ending credits of every episode

After today's episodes, we now know how You Qin will lose himself enough to fight against Ye Tan. After they get separated, his father will probably force that Stake of Oblivion into You Qin.

brenda91:

After today's episodes, we now know how You Qin will lose himself enough to fight against Ye Tan. After they get separated, his father will probably force that Stake of Oblivion into You Qin.

I’m really hoping him forgetting her last for 1 episode. So far they haven’t been dragging out anything so hopefully the amnesia thing isn’t dragged out too. 

Sirry Usly:

I’m really hoping him forgetting her last for 1 episode. So far they haven’t been dragging out anything so hopefully the amnesia thing isn’t dragged out too. 

Same. A rushed ending could destroy all the good work that's been done so far for this drama.

I think that bastard will give it by force while Youqin is unconscious. There are 2 chances: 1. after Qingkui dies, Yetan and Youqin will fall unconscious. 2. After Yetan being attacked by the raging Guixu.