I wanted to watch a Kdrama and it's the first one i saw on Prime Video, didn't know anything about the show and didn't have any expectation, ended up loving it

Because of both Na inwoo and Park Minyoung. i have a love/hate relationship with pmy because she is capable of being a good actress , but somehow some of her previous dramas arent that enjoyable.But this one is surpassing my expectations of her acting capability. 

Never saw healer, saw it, loved it, needed more park min young in my vein 

KobaLance:

Never saw healer, saw it, loved it, needed more park min young in my vein 

Exactly!

Deazir:

I wanted to watch a Kdrama and it's the first one i saw on Prime Video, didn't know anything about the show and didn't have any expectation, ended up loving it

You have entered into the world of Kdrama. The wonders and delights of all the Kdramas in history await you. Once I started I couldn't wait until I would see more. 

snehaln29:

I am generally excited for Park Min Young dramas but kinda scared for her, she looks really fragile & almost malnourished. Hope she regains her health. The drama looks fun thoh.

I agree. I understood she needed to look like that when she had cancer but I was shocked she stayed that thin even when she went back in time. Took awhile to adjust to seeing her too thin. 

dreamfull78:

The reason I started watching was because i love PMY and I read and loved the webtoon, wbu?

SAME. I've watched many of the shows she has been in

I've been a drama addict since 2019, and I've been TRYING to get my twin sister to watch them. She never would. Finally, I get this call last week, "Hey! Have you seen Marry My Husband...you've got to watch it?!" THANK YOU, MMH! I can't wait to share more dramas with her :-)

The premise that you get to exact revenge on a crappy spouse and friend!  I also love PMY and I wasn't happy  with her most recent dramas so when I read the summary I knew it would be a good one!

truthfully i came here after stephanie soo's youtube videos and the plot had me very intrigued but i do like pmy especially after healer. i'm glad this drama introduced me to na inwoo too, he's such a cutie in this. 

neo:

truthfully i came here after stephanie soo's youtube videos and the plot had me very intrigued but i do like pmy especially after healer. i'm glad this drama introduced me to na inwoo too, he's such a cutie in this. 

i just hope she finish other drama stories too, i love her story telling that even after watching drama i watch her story telling videos