https://x.com/PMYIFANSUNITED/status/1754850347460460582?s=20

ijhyuk saving jiwon in his car fro. The Treck of Doom

The confrontation scene in the newest episode between sumin and jiwon 

Spoiler! 

Мy favorite scenes are when Ji won throws Min hwan (end of ep 10) and when Min hwan try to kill Ji won, but Ji hyuk come just in time to save her. (end of ep 14) 

Too many fav scenes.... upcoming fav scene... when Jihyuk SLAM DUNK Minhwan for hurting Jiwon! ?????

Hands down! Episode 11 when the ML and FL walk into the wedding together.   It was fire.  I love the height contrast and how they both looked liked bosses.  

Ep 15 included - *warning - spoiler alert*

So many good ones - revealing to Su Min she also knew that her mother cheated with her father.  

The initial humilation of Su Min at the reunion party, when Eun Ho arrived and revealed Kang Ji Won was his first love, not her. The bullies' faces when they realised they bullied the wrong person. Not that you should bully anyone...

At the cookery class, when she showed off her cooking skills to Min Hwan's mother, using skills she had been taught by her earlier. All the while poking the she-bear that is his mother.

At the engagement dinner: Her rejection of Min Hwan and his family, revealing candidly that her mother had had an affair, and yeating him over her shoulder.

the wedding, to Su Min: "Congratulations, for picking up my trash". Good continuity from earlier, when Ji Won said to Su Min, "will you help me, I have some trash to throw away".

Su Min to Park Min Hwan "You're shooting blanks!!!"

Eun Ho looking for Yu Hui Yeon, noticing she was missing from her usual seat at work

Our favourite Lawyer Lee, protecting Jang Ju Ran from her crazy husband, multiple times. Still quietly rooting for them, too. 

Pictures of their wedding and their children! ❤️

The first proposal. I need to go back and save that clip! ???

All the above scenes are great.

I would also like to add the scenes of the FLML meeting for the first time on the street when she was drunk and being drunk together at the park. She was so cute.

I also like the scenes of the two  with the kitten.

Mochakat9:

The first proposal. I need to go back and save that clip! ???

Samee ?