Guys,i'm really trying hard to find a BGM used in episode 12 when White jumped into the water and Black feels it too ,does anyone know what song was it used?

It has a violin sound to it but can't find it at all as Nuchy didn't post it :(

Does anyone know the name of the song playing at the end of Episode 11 when Sean confronts Black to find out if he has a twin brother? To be more precise, the name of the song that begins once Sean handcuffs Black to himself. I've been trying to find it since finishing the episode. ;(

cynics_united:

Does anyone know the name of the song playing at the end of Episode 11 when Sean confronts Black to find out if he has a twin brother? To be more precise, the name of the song that begins once Sean handcuffs Black to himself. I've been trying to find it since finishing the episode. ;(

Better by Black Gryph0n and Bassik

Can someone please tell me what is the song when Sean and White kiss first time on the rooftop?

Duskychic:

Can someone please tell me what is the song when Sean and White kiss first time on the rooftop?

Everlast by Will Van De Crommert

Thank you sooo much.  

I am late to this party and have only just watched until episode 7 but I also noticed that the OST & BGM for this series is some of the best I have ever heard, so I googled and I found this. 

Thank you so much to the playlist creator and everyone who contributed, I am so happy with this pot of gold I found. Thank you! 

Whoever did assemble the OST for this Drama needs an award. Especially the BGM is just awesome. My absolute favorite is Skywards. Even though Everlast seems to be more popular this one touches me more.

Most Dramas lack a good OST even though it gives depth. Otherwise there are not many BL Dramas who are story driven. So probably no one cares.

Hi!! I'm kind of desperate here.. do you know the instrumental piece played in ep7 during the pride flag scene just when Sean goes under the flag, right before he takes white's hand in his own? I really have searched everywhere :((

Sorry, didn’t found it on the list nor a music identifyer was helpful. Piano with fast violin plus jingles and ending before the climax. Hopefully someone else can help.

youhavenowon:

Hi!! I'm kind of desperate here.. do you know the instrumental piece played in ep7 during the pride flag scene just when Sean goes under the flag, right before he takes white's hand in his own? I really have searched everywhere :((

I’m almost a month late, but it’s Panta Rhei by Marco Martini. It’s not on spotify, but you can find it on artist.io . I hope this helps :)

lunasoltryst:

I’m so in love with the music used in this series so if anyone’s interested, I’m compiling them into 2 playlists. I’ll try my best to find all of them and update weekly. ?

Thanks a lot!!!!! <3

Does anyone know the song or bgm used for episode 2 part 3/4 around 1:50?

Bibibeep:

Does anyone know the song or bgm used for episode 2 part 3/4 around 1:50?

Finding My Memories by Sivan Talmor and Yehezkel Raz

lunasoltryst:

Finding My Memories by Sivan Talmor and Yehezkel Raz

Thank you!!!